who is the best FEMALE hairstylist in...
Hair Artiste

United States

#107 Jul 15, 2011
painz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm then why did you go to school with my cousin and you are in her class of 1990 yearbook in union county?? Degrees my ass....
U evidently have some serious serious issues with ME!! I recommend getting some counseling for your "Anger Management" issues? I do not have to explain my life like an open book!! It's people like you that give this shit a bad rap seriously, GROW UP!!!!!!
We teach our kids not to HARASS People and BULLY people but we have grown adults that do it! U are Pathetic!!! U have been reported!!!
drama101

United States

#108 Jul 15, 2011
I think that People are Rude and right down Mean to comment about any of the Hair Stylists in this town!! You should never Piss off your Hair Stylist that could end badly with your HAIR!!!!!! Especially painz from evansville IN. I think Shannon is a wonderful person and who cares what you think the rest of us like her and we also like Jaime Brown!!
Anonymous

Tomball, TX

#109 Jul 15, 2011
tre wrote:
<quoted text>Tonya is the best. Hands down
Yep totally! Not only the best but my cousin too!!!
Liberal Wisenheimer

Florence, KY

#110 Jul 15, 2011
Hendo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if you know her or not! It gives you no right to bash her artistic ability. Get a life!!! Seems to me you might be jealous that god gave her a talent:.... And you obviously have none:(/.
Artistic ability?
jimmyjon

Toledo, OH

#111 Jul 15, 2011
hendersonkyguy wrote:
I am a lot more goal oriented than to go to cosmetology school!! LMFAO I actually have an MBA. It would take a lot of haircuts to match that, honey. Try making a decent living to support your family. Besides, if she was THAT good, she wouldn't still be at Fiesta after 29 years. Skanks
What's your job assho!e?
tre

Pflugerville, TX

#113 Jul 15, 2011
OveritAlready2 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep totally! Not only the best but my cousin too!!!
I win cause she is my sis, lol
Mickaela

Tomball, TX

#114 Jul 15, 2011
hendersonkyguy wrote:
<quoted text>They is tha best? Is that supposed to mean, they are the best? Learn to use proper grammar and to spell, Honey.
Okay "dude" once again I'm not your "hunny" I actually do know how to use proper grammar but I was just making fun of incompetent people that post ridiculous things on topix.
For example "hendersonkyguy."
He is just a loser that has nothing better to do but talk crap about hairstylist in Henderson. I think that's a little more of what people need to worry about than me writing ONE slang sentence. Hahaahahahaha!

Do you go to a hair salon to get your hair cut? I'm sure MOST people in this country do.

Since: Jul 11

Willowbrook, IL

#115 Jul 15, 2011
This is hilarious, no one gives their name

Louisville, KY

#116 Jul 15, 2011
Mickaela wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay "dude" once again I'm not your "hunny" I actually do know how to use proper grammar but I was just making fun of incompetent people that post ridiculous things on topix.
For example "hendersonkyguy."
He is just a loser that has nothing better to do but talk crap about hairstylist in Henderson. I think that's a little more of what people need to worry about than me writing ONE slang sentence. Hahaahahahaha! Do you go to a hair salon to get your hair cut? I'm sure MOST people in this country do.
It's HONEY, not hunny. Even autocorrect won't let you spell it "hunny". Wow, someone wasted their money on your family when the brought them over.

Louisville, KY

#117 Jul 15, 2011
Bear Hargiss wrote:
Fu€k you "Bear". What's your real name?

Louisville, KY

#118 Jul 15, 2011
hendersonkyguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fu€k you "Bear". What's your real name?
The best thing you can do is to stick to picking on girls through an anonymous screenname. But if you must know, Joe is my real name, but I'm known as Bear
tre

Pflugerville, TX

#119 Jul 15, 2011
Bear Hargiss wrote:
<quoted text>The best thing you can do is to stick to picking on girls through an anonymous screenname. But if you must know, Joe is my real name, but I'm known as Bear
Bear this is the most disgusting site on the Internet. And u can't pay attention to the low life's on here.. I use my initials .. but u know me .. Tommy
Liberal Wisenheimer

Florence, KY

#120 Jul 15, 2011
tre wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear this is the most disgusting site on the Internet. And u can't pay attention to the low life's on here.. I use my initials .. but u know me .. Tommy
This really is a hostile forum, isn't it?
jaime brown

Pflugerville, TX

#121 Jul 15, 2011
Bear Hargiss wrote:
LOL so true.

Louisville, KY

#122 Jul 15, 2011
tre wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife told me about it, it's hilarious. A lot of chicken shi+s though

Louisville, KY

#123 Jul 15, 2011
jaime brown wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL so true.
I'm cracking up. Sounds like you've upset someone Jaime. But no one knows who lol

Jeffersonville, IN

#124 Jul 15, 2011
Everybody knows Bear Hargiss as Bear Hargiss. That is his name, as people know him. I am pretty sure he is on FB as BEAR Hargiss.
jaime brown

Pflugerville, TX

#125 Jul 15, 2011
Bear Hargiss wrote:
<quoted text>I'm cracking up. Sounds like you've upset someone Jaime. But no one knows who lol
I think it's hilarious Bear! People are so quick to say anything under a screen name. Honestly, I don't care who doesn't like me. I LoVe Me!!!!!!!
Ahhhhh hahahahahaha!
youhavenoidea

United States

#126 Jul 15, 2011
None of these other girls can do it like Ashley or Leah from Uptown. Not only are they classy sweet girls but they actually know what they are doing and do an amazing job every time and it's inexpensive. I have really thick fine hair and these are the only girls who can do such a great job. I refuse to go to anyone else.
Mickaela

Tomball, TX

#127 Jul 15, 2011
hendersonkyguy wrote:
<quoted text>It's HONEY, not hunny. Even autocorrect won't let you spell it "hunny". Wow, someone wasted their money on your family when the brought them over.
"...your family when the brought them over."

I'm guessing that "the" was supposed to say "they" or maybe you missed a word. Idk this sentence just doesn't make a bit of since haha! Learn grammar! Learn how to spell!!! Blah blah blah. Lol.
Anyway calling me "HONEY" doesn't degrade me. And I'm sorry I look at "honey" as a sweet syrup like edible substance and "hunny" as a cute pet name to call your girlfriend... LOL! Guess you missed that memo.
ALSO! If you dont know Jaime,, then WHY are you that lonely and miserable you must make fun of someone you probably never heard of? Haha. And your worried about my educational abilities?! How is this productive for your great life? HMMMMM? LOLOL

NOW! Jaime, you "skanky", no good "project living", hairstylist are going to do my hair soon:) hahahahahaha! ILOVEYOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rachel priest 6 min lol 1
Billie Lawrence single 22 min pop up 29 1
Jason Bradley 25 min ashamedtoknowyou 1
Lindsay elbrink 1 hr zion store 4
Dirty realtors 1 hr Hellojw 9
you know where he was 1 hr bahaahahahaaa 19
Lyndsey Estes 2 hr really 20
drug bust 11 hr Hear all 31
josh freeland 12 hr sad 13
Bad wreck on Airline Road/Garden Mile 12 hr Lala 6