who is the best FEMALE hairstylist in...

Since: Jul 11

Louisville, KY

#87 Jul 14, 2011
gayle wrote:
I was working as a cashier when I met Jamie. She over heard a conversation about me getting my hair messed up at another salon. She told me to come to her and she would fix it for free! I did! She did a great job and she's been my stylist ever since! And about the $. Don't under estimate the wealth of a stylist! The good ones make a lot more than you would expect.
They might make good money, but I know Jamie.
smartass!

Pflugerville, TX

#88 Jul 14, 2011
[QUOTE who="smartass!"]< quoted text>She is 16! Shut up![/QUOTE]

Also, I think hendersonkyguy is a GIRL! what man uses the word Honey??
Your a queer!

Louisville, KY

#89 Jul 14, 2011
[QUOTE who="smartass!"]< quoted text>
Also, I think hendersonkyguy is a GIRL! what man uses the word Honey??
Your a queer![/QUOTE]

I was degrading her dumbass. She obviously took offense to it. If I were queer, you'd be the first homo I'd kiss, honey.
gayle

Pflugerville, TX

#90 Jul 14, 2011
hendersonkyguy wrote:
<quoted text>They might make good money, but I know Jamie.
Did she do something to piss you off? Because your being quite rude. Say who you really are then. Or are you scared to do that?
Hendo

Jeffersonville, IN

#91 Jul 14, 2011
hendersonkyguy wrote:
<quoted text>
They might make good money, but I know Jamie.
Who cares if you know her or not! It gives you no right to bash her artistic ability. Get a life!!! Seems to me you might be jealous that god gave her a talent:.... And you obviously have none:(/.

Louisville, KY

#92 Jul 14, 2011
gayle wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she do something to piss you off? Because your being quite rude. Say who you really are then. Or are you scared to do that?
Jeremy McKinney

Louisville, KY

#93 Jul 14, 2011
Hendo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if you know her or not! It gives you no right to bash her artistic ability. Get a life!!! Seems to me you might be jealous that god gave her a talent:.... And you obviously have none:(/.
You're right, I'm jealous of a project chick
Jaime Brown

Pflugerville, TX

#94 Jul 14, 2011
hendersonkyguy wrote:
<quoted text>Jeremy McKinney
Never heard the name in my life! Seriously! You don't know me! Ugh! Your a creeper!
Jaime Brown

Pflugerville, TX

#95 Jul 14, 2011
hendersonkyguy wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, I'm jealous of a project chick
I don't live in the projects. Freak!
SHORThairDONTkar e

United States

#96 Jul 14, 2011
Ldkitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you who ever said this, this is Lori!!!
Your welcome=)
Anonymous

Tomball, TX

#97 Jul 14, 2011
fever wrote:
<quoted text>Agree, Tonya is great!
Yep totally awesome! Love her to pieces! She is also my cousin!
LOL

Pflugerville, TX

#98 Jul 14, 2011
Have you ever seen jamies man? I would watch what you say since you were bold enough to put your name on here! He's like 7 foot tall and about 300 lbs! I don't think you should piss him off.
lala

Tomball, TX

#99 Jul 14, 2011
lilredhead wrote:
Katrina Payne is the best around she will do what you ask her to and she doesnt cost an arm and leg. And the way i c it what she does on her free time is her business
How much does she charge
whoru

United States

#100 Jul 14, 2011
Jeremy McKinney?? Def. Made up name
whoru

United States

#101 Jul 14, 2011
Maybe not made up name but definitely not who u say u r
trashman

United States

#102 Jul 14, 2011
jaime brown wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao! Yes! I've worked there since I was 3! I am just a big loser and I don't make money! Dude! Thats hilarious! My money don't roll. So take your $2, roll it up and put it back in your piggy bank.
Jamie don't give him the time of day. He has no clue of what us hair people can do. Nor the wide verity of classes we take to do what we do. MBA big whoop. Doesn't make you any better than anybody. Doesn't make you anymore money. And sure didn't help your common sense. Looks like it only helped your arrogance!!! Jamie you keep doing what you do and piss on this guy.

Louisville, KY

#103 Jul 14, 2011
I love messing with people on this site. I don't know the chick. Hell I don't even live in Henderson anymore. HAHAHAHA good night people. Smile
tre

Pflugerville, TX

#104 Jul 14, 2011
OveritAlready2 wrote:
Tonya McMaga, Meg and Christie are all good at miracles hair design!
Tonya is the best. Hands down
really!

United States

#105 Jul 15, 2011
Truth wrote:
Katrina Payne aint nothing but a sleeze ball she will manipulate your hair and try and get you to spend you last dollar on her and still expect a tip that girls is nuts! Straight gold digger why do you think she is with Jake Pritchett???? Cause he's loaded he use to be a Marine and he works for Alcoa! She dosent care about Jake cause if she did she wouldn't be cheating on him every chance she gets!!!! Dirty Bitch!!!!!
I am friends with Jake!! I thought he was with Cassandra? I love Jake to death we had the best time together!!
painz

Louisville, OH

#106 Jul 15, 2011
Hair Artiste wrote:
Well, I just think that people need to grow up if they have nothing better to do than make shit up about me!!!! I am very educated with 3 degrees I have a Arts degree, Science Degree and I have been a Hair Artiste' for 21 years! I AM ORIGINALLY FROM LEXINGTON DIPSHIT so get your facts straight and grow the Hell up!! U r not hurting me any u r making a fool out of yourself because anybody that truly KNOWS ME, has the facts!!! By the way, All of the Hair Stylist in this town are good so Back Off!!!! Find a NEW HOBBY!!!!!!!
Hmmm then why did you go to school with my cousin and you are in her class of 1990 yearbook in union county?? Degrees my ass....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim "my wig on crooked" Wallace 16 min Saywhatever 6
Single 2 hr um.. 2
Dedric dixon 3 hr Paula Dixon 15
Aleah beckerle 4 hr My 2 Cents 46
Dirty realtors 5 hr Patriot 7
Lyndsey Estes 5 hr Dave 18
drug bust 5 hr Hear all 31
josh freeland 6 hr sad 13
Bad wreck on Airline Road/Garden Mile 6 hr Lala 6

Henderson Jobs