Who's gonna be our "next" president???

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#86 Sep 6, 2012
facts wrote:
<quoted text>That's absolutely not true. There's supreme court cases that limit abortion to first trimester unless the life of the mother is at risk.

How about the contradictions of the republicans...don't let woman's health insurance pay for contraceptives or allow them to have an abortion when they're raped, but then when the baby is born they don't want them to have food stamps or health care.
Uh....duh! I pay for my own contraceptives. I pay for my food. I pay for my health care. If you can't afford contraceptives, don't have sex. If you can't afford to support a child, don't have sex. If you can't afford to pay for your medical bill, don't have sex. Getting pregnant and having the government pay fir the rest of your life is not a right. It is called entitlement. You're like a teenager whining because your mom is threatening to turn off your iPhone. Sheesh.

Location hidden

#87 Sep 6, 2012
facts wrote:
<quoted text>Find it ironic that the repubs are running on tax cuts for the rich and student loans for no one. Yet they claim they're going to grow the economy...
I find it ironic that you drink the koolaid.

Location hidden

#88 Sep 6, 2012
geeze wrote:
<quoted text>& yours was clint Eastwood.. Bah! Let's ramble at a chair!
We had Michelle and Lily for the women's rights, but good try.
Your Clint Eastwood was Kumar....the pot smoking idiot. I wouldn't laugh too hard.
semper fi

United States

#89 Sep 6, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh....duh! I pay for my own contraceptives. I pay for my food. I pay for my health care. If you can't afford contraceptives, don't have sex. If you can't afford to support a child, don't have sex. If you can't afford to pay for your medical bill, don't have sex. Getting pregnant and having the government pay fir the rest of your life is not a right. It is called entitlement. You're like a teenager whining because your mom is threatening to turn off your iPhone. Sheesh.
and here is the biggest difference between us and them.......we thinkk we should take care of ourselves, they think the government should take care of them.
deb

United States

#90 Sep 6, 2012
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>and here is the biggest difference between us and them.......we thinkk we should take care of ourselves, they think the government should take care of them.
the difference is you guys think big business owners or where they are through hard work-we know they got there off the backs of the working man and woman.they would make NO MONEY without the American worker and consumer.
And btw nothing will ever be done about illegals with republicans because they LOVE having cheap labor with no benefits,they are what brought illegals to this country....that is all
semper fi

United States

#91 Sep 6, 2012
Don't forget dems don't like god or jews.....
semper fi

United States

#92 Sep 6, 2012
And I didn't build my business...the government did
semper fi

United States

#93 Sep 6, 2012
deb wrote:
<quoted text>the difference is you guys think big business owners or where they are through hard work-we know they got there off the backs of the working man and woman.they would make NO MONEY without the American worker and consumer.
And btw nothing will ever be done about illegals with republicans because they LOVE having cheap labor with no benefits,they are what brought illegals to this country....that is all
I get it..you aren't man enough to go out and take care of yourself, you NEED the government to take care of you.
Your forefathers must be proud!

Location hidden

#94 Sep 6, 2012
deb wrote:
<quoted text>the difference is you guys think big business owners or where they are through hard work-we know they got there off the backs of the working man and woman.they would make NO MONEY without the American worker and consumer.
Um...sorry, love. Your Obama passed a bill to allow many of them all to legally stay in order to gather some extra votes. Illegals in he country is def a Dem ideal, not a GOP ideal. Study up on your politics before speaking.

The working man wouldn't have a job if not for a business owner's work ethic and drive. You would just be sitting around whining about why no one has any jobs for you. They got up off their ass and made something happen. They employ you. The taxes from their company built the Roads that you use to drive to your job everyday. We sure the heck didn't get the taxes from your paycheck.
deb

United States

#95 Sep 6, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>Um...sorry, love. Your Obama passed a bill to allow many of them all to legally stay in order to gather some extra votes. Illegals in he country is def a Dem ideal, not a GOP ideal. Study up on your politics before speaking.

The working man wouldn't have a job if not for a business owner's work ethic and drive. You would just be sitting around whining about why no one has any jobs for you. They got up off their ass and made something happen. They employ you. The taxes from their company built the Roads that you use to drive to your job everyday. We sure the heck didn't get the taxes from your paycheck.
Sooo true I mean they are he only ones needed.they don't need any of us to build their factory build their store build their product sale their product ship their product buy their product build the roads etc. no try don't need us at all...all we need is them they are all that matters and the only ones needed to make the economy run.you are idiotic and arrogant just like every sweater vest wearing republican I know.
deb

United States

#96 Sep 6, 2012
And the illegal immigrant statement was a joke...meant to show you how much you should LOVE them because they'll work 24/7 for nothing.thats the way you guys want it...make us like china so all the heavenly factories will come here.some people value VALUES and people rather then greed and power

Since: Jul 12

Alexandria, TN

#97 Sep 6, 2012
Won't make a difference, every president is a puppet. Anyone who believes one party is better than another should come out of the clouds and back to earth.
geeze

Cadiz, KY

#98 Sep 6, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>Riiiiight. Same thing there. Killing a baby who has done nothing but survived the sperm rush and killing someone who has killed other people in cold blood. I see no contradiction. Babies haven't committed any crime. But, I suppose you are FOR abortion and AGAINST capital punishment. SMDH. Thanks for making my point.
How about you look up HOW many people were killed with capital punishment that were later found innocent!
I'm not for late abortions, but before then they are not a baby.
geeze

Cadiz, KY

#99 Sep 6, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>Your Clint Eastwood was Kumar....the pot smoking idiot. I wouldn't laugh too hard.
Who was your Lily or Michelle or Clinton.. Wait, you didn't have one :)
geeze

Cadiz, KY

#100 Sep 6, 2012
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>and here is the biggest difference between us and them.......we thinkk we should take care of ourselves, they think the government should take care of them.
No, you're completely wrong. I take care of myself, pay my bills, food, insurance. I'm just not an asshole and think nobody needs help, and I don't assume that everyone that gets help abuses it :)
I believe that I can decide what I want to do with my body, we shouldn't only be able to get the education "we can afford." women should get equal pay as men for the same job, healthcare shouldn't send you into bankruptcy, people shouldn't be denied coverage because of a health condition, everyone deserves equal rights.. Man, we are terrible people :) I don't hate Jews or God, that's probably the most ignoring comment, ever. There is separation of church and state though, so that is irrelevant.
Anonymous

United States

#101 Sep 6, 2012
Mr welfare ? Obama for middle class not going to happen . He will get beat in a landslide. Sorry but get ready to get off your lazy ass and get a job.
semper fi

United States

#102 Sep 6, 2012
geeze wrote:
<quoted text>No, you're completely wrong. I take care of myself, pay my bills, food, insurance. I'm just not an asshole and think nobody needs help, and I don't assume that everyone that gets help abuses it :)
I believe that I can decide what I want to do with my body, we shouldn't only be able to get the education "we can afford." women should get equal pay as men for the same job, healthcare shouldn't send you into bankruptcy, people shouldn't be denied coverage because of a health condition, everyone deserves equal rights.. Man, we are terrible people :) I don't hate Jews or God, that's probably the most ignoring comment, ever. There is separation of church and state though, so that is irrelevant.
Liberal logic makes me laugh......good one
Anonymous

United States

#103 Sep 6, 2012
Did anyone hear Osama say that he is sorry to the people that can't get in to the convention ? He said via message that romney is raising all this money for negative adds from his (wealthy) donors, but he has you the people to help him, what kind of dumb ass does he think people are? Who in the hell gave him all his millions for reelection? Some broke ass :(
geeze

Cadiz, KY

#104 Sep 6, 2012
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal logic makes me laugh......good one
Yes, you have absolutely nothing to say back to that.. Point proven thank you and have a nice day, as of November you will be a sad person.
geeze

Cadiz, KY

#105 Sep 6, 2012
Billwallyhoot wrote:
Mr welfare ? Obama for middle class not going to happen . He will get beat in a landslide. Sorry but get ready to get off your lazy ass and get a job.
A landslide? Really? Have you seen polls? Obama is winning by a landslide with women, younger people, African Americans, Latinos.. So keep wishing :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That went fast 12 min js 2
Girls that are always sleeping with someone els... 50 min Did my man 5
People on that K2 1 hr Alexis Floyd 14
The harbor House 2 hr Hey 6
Hot guy in white Ford F-150 supercrew 2 hr Bella 3
place to leave newborn 4 hr knows all 27
Trump 4 hr knows all 49

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance