First Prev
of 3
Next Last
and justice for all...

Florence, KY

#1 May 22, 2012
This man is not a murderer!
yeah right

Akron, OH

#2 May 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="and justice for all..."]This man is not a murderer![/QUOTE]how do you figure that he told cops he was trying to kill them enough said they were wrong for doing what they did and if prosecutors thought otherwise he wouldn't be in any trouble for it had he kept his ass at home none of this would be going on nobody would be dead and the guys that's did it would be in jail and he'd be a free man
Hendo Honey

Florence, KY

#3 May 23, 2012
yeah right wrote:
[QUOTE who="and justice for all..."]This man is not a murderer! "

how do you figure that he told cops he was trying to kill them enough said they were wrong for doing what they did and if prosecutors thought otherwise he wouldn't be in any trouble for it had he kept his ass at home none of this would be going on nobody would be dead and the guys that's did it would be in jail and he'd be a free man
If you thought some thugs that had just broke into your house had also taken your child.... And you didn't do what it's did. You would be a sad excuse for a parent. Jmho
Blame The Victim

Dunmor, KY

#4 May 23, 2012
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>how do you figure that he told cops he was trying to kill them enough said they were wrong for doing what they did and if prosecutors thought otherwise he wouldn't be in any trouble for it had he kept his ass at home none of this would be going on nobody would be dead and the guys that's did it would be in jail and he'd be a free man
And if the thieves had kept their ass at home one of them would still be alive and none of the other's would be in jail at all now. There's just too much blaming of victim's when they attempt to protect their loved ones and hard earned money and personal material possessions. Ira Beumer will probably be screwed whether he's found guilty or not because apparently he has some measure of wealth so you can pretty well expect a civil suit for damages ($$$$$$) will be filed against him for "causing" the death of the one thief, not to mention the cost to him for legal representation.
blueflurl

Louisville, KY

#5 May 23, 2012
This man ought to be claimed a hero instead of E'ville wanting to convict him of murder. Why don't some of you butterheads come over to Henderson and try that crap. Only difference would be four coroner's reports. We'll even give you a choice of calibers. Now that's white of me.

Since: Aug 11

Whiting, IN

#6 May 23, 2012
Hendo Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
If you thought some thugs that had just broke into your house had also taken your child.... And you didn't do what it's did. You would be a sad excuse for a parent. Jmho
im not bad mouthing the guy i commend him but if he thought they took his girl he wouldnt have tboned the car with his truck thinking his child was in there.
TEAM BURKLOW

New Albany, IN

#7 May 23, 2012
blueflurl wrote:
This man ought to be claimed a hero instead of E'ville wanting to convict him of murder. Why don't some of you butterheads come over to Henderson and try that crap. Only difference would be four coroner's reports. We'll even give you a choice of calibers. Now that's white of me.
I agree
freak

Georgetown, IN

#8 May 23, 2012
Hendo Honey wrote:
<quoted text>If you thought some thugs that had just broke into your house had also taken your child.... And you didn't do what it's did. You would be a sad excuse for a parent. Jmho
Ok so if he thought they had his kid why ram tha car? He hit tha car hard enough to kill a man so I'm pretty sure that wack ass story about him thankin they had his daughter is a sack of shit!!
yeah right

Akron, OH

#9 May 23, 2012
Blame The Victim wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the thieves had kept their ass at home one of them would still be alive and none of the other's would be in jail at all now. There's just too much blaming of victim's when they attempt to protect their loved ones and hard earned money and personal material possessions. Ira Beumer will probably be screwed whether he's found guilty or not because apparently he has some measure of wealth so you can pretty well expect a civil suit for damages ($$$$$$) will be filed against him for "causing" the death of the one thief, not to mention the cost to him for legal representation.
nobodies blaming the so called victim but at the same time he was as wrong as them he had no business going after them he did the police officers Job and like its been said if he was worried about his daughter he would not have rammed the damn car so all that bullshit about worrying about his family is out the window if that's the case who would commend a man that wouldst put his own daughter at risk by ramming a car with her supposedly in it??
yeah right

Akron, OH

#10 May 23, 2012
Hendo Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
If you thought some thugs that had just broke into your house had also taken your child.... And you didn't do what it's did. You would be a sad excuse for a parent. Jmho
yea Ima ram a car when they supposedly had my child in there you'd be an idiot is what you would be

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 May 23, 2012
It's really a shame that he didn't blow them back out his door with a shotgun.
ha

United States

#12 May 23, 2012
Way I see it I have one less welfare recipient to fund through my taxes!! U reap what u sow
Blame The Victim

Dunmor, KY

#13 May 23, 2012
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>nobodies blaming the so called victim but at the same time he was as wrong as them he had no business going after them he did the police officers Job and like its been said if he was worried about his daughter he would not have rammed the damn car so all that bullshit about worrying about his family is out the window if that's the case who would commend a man that wouldst put his own daughter at risk by ramming a car with her supposedly in it??
The very fact that he did ram that car strongly suggests to me that he didn't plan nor expect it to cause any passengers inside of it to die, and especially not his daughter, because he really did believe she was being held hostage inside the car.

And yes, if I truly believed a close family member of mine had been forcibly abducted by a group of thieves and thugs like those predators, before I'd wait around for the police to show up I would definitely follow them and and also take the chance of trying to stop them by ramming their car before I'd let them get away and likely never seeing my family member alive ever again.
SAG

Birdseye, IN

#14 May 23, 2012
I think that he probably went ballistic when not knowing if his daughter was taken and was not thinking clear. Too bad he didn't drop them all before they left HIS house that THEY were robbing.I can't believe you IDIOTS that would defend the thugs. Because the CRIMINALS were blacks,they will try to push a murder conviction for this guy. I feel sorry for law abiding citizens that just want to be left alone to care for their familys while these deadbeats are laying around on their lazy a---- and thiefing,etc. I am surprized there wasn't more people out to support this man!!!!!!!!!!
wow

United States

#15 May 23, 2012
2 wrongs don't make a right... He should have let the police handle it... He took the law into his own hands and killed somebody in the mean time.... So how can you sit there and say what happened was right? Killing somebody is a lot worse than robbing them... So this guy shouldn't be charged with anything? That's crazy... He killed somebody.
SAG

Birdseye, IN

#16 May 23, 2012
You don't know what you would do in that situation. They were in the mans house! No,I do not take the death of anyone lightly but these people put him in a position that he had to think fast but like I said probably wasn't thinking clearly. Also,we don't know what we would do in the same situation. I can see it now,that man is going to be convicted.
wow

United States

#17 May 23, 2012
And rightfully so just like the people that robbed him.... But because what he did caused death.
mikevick

Jeffersonville, IN

#18 May 23, 2012
He should have killed all of them. I would have.
Blame the Victim

Central City, KY

#19 May 23, 2012
wow wrote:
2 wrongs don't make a right... He should have let the police handle it... He took the law into his own hands and killed somebody in the mean time.... So how can you sit there and say what happened was right? Killing somebody is a lot worse than robbing them... So this guy shouldn't be charged with anything? That's crazy... He killed somebody.
How about you telling me how YOU can sit there and say what the father thought in the heat of the moment was necessary for him to do to protect his daughter was morally wrong ?

Would it have made it more morally justifiable then if the the thief had been killed as a result of their car being rammed by a police vehicle or crashed and killed others during a heated police pursuit rather than by Ira Beumer ?

What if they actually did have his daughter and the father did not follow them and they got away with her because they had too much of a lead on the police ?

How morally right would it be if those creeps physically and sexually abused her and/or did somthing that caused her death ?

What is truly crazy is that he is facing a murder in the first place !
All an assailant has to do is assault you and your family, take your money, possessionss, and possibly even a family member as a hostage but the victims better do nothing at all once the attackers turn their backs and attempt to leave the scene otherwise the victims be breaking the law.
wow

United States

#20 May 24, 2012
Blame the Victim wrote:
<quoted text>How about you telling me how YOU can sit there and say what the father thought in the heat of the moment was necessary for him to do to protect his daughter was morally wrong ?

Would it have made it more morally justifiable then if the the thief had been killed as a result of their car being rammed by a police vehicle or crashed and killed others during a heated police pursuit rather than by Ira Beumer ?

What if they actually did have his daughter and the father did not follow them and they got away with her because they had too much of a lead on the police ?

How morally right would it be if those creeps physically and sexually abused her and/or did somthing that caused her death ?

What is truly crazy is that he is facing a murder in the first place !
All an assailant has to do is assault you and your family, take your money, possessionss, and possibly even a family member as a hostage but the victims better do nothing at all once the attackers turn their backs and attempt to leave the scene otherwise the victims be breaking the law.
you can play the what if game and put 9000000 different scenarios.... The fact is .... He took someone's life by taking the law into his own hands..... Period

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike bugg is no Christian 46 min User Name 5
Mandy westerman 1 hr lmao 2
Ashley Stone and dejuan 1 hr lmao 10
Easy Lynette 1 hr truthbetold 20
Sarah tell me again what you did to your brother. 1 hr Heard it 3
Richard brown 1 hr Sara 13
Service tool and die hiring? 1 hr Yesmam 8

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages