Rick Ross HCHS 94'
knowz da factz

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Rick Ross went to high school at county in my class. So fat.
3chainz

Princeton, IN

#2 Jan 25, 2013
knowz da factz wrote:
Rick Ross went to high school at county in my class. So fat.
Liar. He's always lived in Florida
i see dumb people

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 25, 2013
No Rick Ross in class of 94
knowz da factz

Henderson, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Do you really think his name was Rick Ross retard?
Fan

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Carol City Senior High School
3chainz

Princeton, IN

#7 Jan 29, 2013
knowz da factz wrote:
Retard is such an awful word to use. U clearly are a disturbed individual. How would u like it if u had a mentally challenged child and the kids at school called him retard...sending him home crying daily because he's being called derogatory names he doesn't understand. Rick Ross did not graduate from HCSH in 94' or any other year. I graduated in 94'...no one that even resembled Rick Ross attended Henderson County Senior High. I understand u just wanted to see how far u could make the rumor go but ur outta gas brother. No one on believes u..ur just starving for attention. Try getting a hobby or perhaps a lady friend to which u can spend ur energy
3chainz

Princeton, IN

#8 Jan 29, 2013
knowz da factz wrote:
Rick Ross was an infamous drug dealer from the 80s in Miami, Florida. The hip hop star borrowed his namesake and ran with it. He's never been to Henderson dumbass
knowz da factz

Duluth, GA

#9 Jan 30, 2013
3chainz wrote:
<quoted text>Retard is such an awful word to use. U clearly are a disturbed individual. How would u like it if u had a mentally challenged child and the kids at school called him retard...sending him home crying daily because he's being called derogatory names he doesn't understand. Rick Ross did not graduate from HCSH in 94' or any other year. I graduated in 94'...no one that even resembled Rick Ross attended Henderson County Senior High. I understand u just wanted to see how far u could make the rumor go but ur outta gas brother. No one on believes u..ur just starving for attention. Try getting a hobby or perhaps a lady friend to which u can spend ur energy
If he's retarded he won't know what a retard is retard. Anyway, yeah, big fat rosay went to county. I was in his gym class. Which he failed.
3chainz

Princeton, IN

#10 Jan 30, 2013
knowz da factz wrote:
<quoted text>If he's retarded he won't know what a retard is retard. Anyway, yeah, big fat rosay went to county. I was in his gym class. Which he failed.
U clearly have no moral compass. Just remember that the things u do and say now mold u into the man you'll eventually grow up to become. U have no respect or home training whatsoever. U can look back on ur comments once u have children that are afflicted with some disability. Children pay for the sins of their fathers, so u may wanna consider a vasectomy. The world doesn't need another ignorant moron like yourself. Anyway, since u graduated the same year I did, how about giving us the name of this so called "Rick Ross?"
knowz da factz

Duluth, GA

#11 Jan 30, 2013
3chainz wrote:
<quoted text>U clearly have no moral compass. Just remember that the things u do and say now mold u into the man you'll eventually grow up to become. U have no respect or home training whatsoever. U can look back on ur comments once u have children that are afflicted with some disability. Children pay for the sins of their fathers, so u may wanna consider a vasectomy. The world doesn't need another ignorant moron like yourself. Anyway, since u graduated the same year I did, how about giving us the name of this so called "Rick Ross?"
You clearly can't spell you... His name was will,........ Retard
3chainz

United States

#12 Jan 31, 2013
knowz da factz wrote:
<quoted text>You clearly can't spell you... His name was will,........ Retard
Please point out one word I misspelled. U can use that word retard as much as u please. It seems to be the only word you are able to utter out of your ignorant mouth. As for me sir, I'm proud to boast that I have a 189 IQ and enjoy making idiots like u feel like piss ants. Rick Ross graduated from Henderson in 94'...the same year Eminem and Jay-z also graduated Henderson Co. High huh? Lol. Ur a miserable joke, get a girlfriend or a prostitute if u have to and relieve some of the stress u have bottled inside. Perhaps if u get laid occasionally u won't need to fabricate outrageous stories...tool!!!
knowz da factz

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2013
3chainz wrote:
<quoted text>Please point out one word I misspelled. U can use that word retard as much as u please. It seems to be the only word you are able to utter out of your ignorant mouth. As for me sir, I'm proud to boast that I have a 189 IQ and enjoy making idiots like u feel like piss ants. Rick Ross graduated from Henderson in 94'...the same year Eminem and Jay-z also graduated Henderson Co. High huh? Lol. Ur a miserable joke, get a girlfriend or a prostitute if u have to and relieve some of the stress u have bottled inside. Perhaps if u get laid occasionally u won't need to fabricate outrageous stories...tool!!!
Jay-Z and Eminem? Are you retarded?? Everybody knows that Rick Ross and Big Boi both graduated from HCHS in 94.
3chainz

Princeton, IN

#14 Feb 3, 2013
knowz da factz wrote:
<quoted text>Jay-Z and Eminem? Are you retarded?? Everybody knows that Rick Ross and Big Boi both graduated from HCHS in 94.
Were u even born in 94' because u sound like a child. Use google pion and you'll see that Big Boi has always lived in Atlanta. I'm done. U believe what u want. Ur a waste of time and space
knowz da factz

Henderson, KY

#15 Feb 3, 2013
3chainz wrote:
<quoted text>Were u even born in 94' because u sound like a child. Use google pion and you'll see that Big Boi has always lived in Atlanta. I'm done. U believe what u want. Ur a waste of time and space
That's odd, because in almost every song he talks about how he was born in Savannah, that's a different city retard. Anyway he moved here for his senior year of high school and he was in the class of 94. I sat beside him in English. Andre had already dropped out of school. Now of your retarded ass wants to boast about how high your IQ is or what you got on the sat that's fine, but you obviously don't know a thing about the geography of Georgia, and the only real thing you know about is Freuds thoughts on sexuality. So you might as well just stop talking.....

Retard.
3chainz

Princeton, IN

#16 Feb 3, 2013
knowz da factz wrote:
<quoted text>That's odd, because in almost every song he talks about how he was born in Savannah, that's a different city retard. Anyway he moved here for his senior year of high school and he was in the class of 94. I sat beside him in English. Andre had already dropped out of school. Now of your retarded ass wants to boast about how high your IQ is or what you got on the sat that's fine, but you obviously don't know a thing about the geography of Georgia, and the only real thing you know about is Freuds thoughts on sexuality. So you might as well just stop talking.....

Retard.
Can u name one real person u graduated with in 94'? I dont know ur name nor do I wish to know. Just name one person in the class of 94 that was ur friend. As far as the geography of Georgia, I can tell u anything u want to know. Big Boi and Andre both rep ATL Georgia. If u honestly believe what ur saying about Rosay and Big Boi, u have a chemical imbalance in ur brain. U need professional help my friend. Why would they move to Henderson, Ky of all places? The local paper acknowledges anyone from Henderson who becomes famous or does anything newsworthy, yet they've never mentioned that multiple Grammy Award Winner Big Boi of Outkast graduated from little ole Henderson. Take ur meds dude and jump back to the real world.. I've wasted enough energy on ur dumb ass post. Ppl won't even reply because its so ridiculous, I'm ashamed of myself for going back and forth with u this long. I thought maybe u were just mislead or had received bad info from someone, but its clear that u truly believe what ur saying. I'll leave u alone now so u can return to Neverland with Peter Pan and the rest of ur gang.....or perhaps u can follow Alice back down the rabbit hole to Wonderland. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, I forgot something....u mentioned my IQ and SAT scores....didn't take SAT's, ACT score was 34, with 36 being the highest u can score. I was hungover and still buzzed from drinking the night before so I didn't do my best. U also mentioned Sigmund Freud. I dont know why but I'll address it, Freud was a quack in my opinion. A serious coke addict that had a thing for his mother. Maybe u believe in his theories and u like cocaine also, who knows what goes on in a feeble mind such as yours. I'm done pal. Ur right, they graduated from Henderson in 94' along with Biggie Smalls, Tupac, P. Diddy, Mary J. Blige, Eminem, Jay-Z, 2 Chainz, E-40, Ice Cube and don't forget Super Bowl MVP Ray Lewis. They all transferred to HCHS for their senior year in 94'....it's all coming back now, I remember!!! Don't forget about Kanye West, he transferred to HCHS for his senior year in 94' also but failed music class and didn't graduate. It's all so clear now, thank you so much for jogging my memory. Ur a rock star yourself man!! Rock on bro!!! Who was ur English teacher that u and Rosay had again? I think I sat behind u guys. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
knowz da factz

United States

#17 Feb 3, 2013
3chainz wrote:
<quoted text>Can u name one real person u graduated with in 94'? I dont know ur name nor do I wish to know. Just name one person in the class of 94 that was ur friend. As far as the geography of Georgia, I can tell u anything u want to know. Big Boi and Andre both rep ATL Georgia. If u honestly believe what ur saying about Rosay and Big Boi, u have a chemical imbalance in ur brain. U need professional help my friend. Why would they move to Henderson, Ky of all places? The local paper acknowledges anyone from Henderson who becomes famous or does anything newsworthy, yet they've never mentioned that multiple Grammy Award Winner Big Boi of Outkast graduated from little ole Henderson. Take ur meds dude and jump back to the real world.. I've wasted enough energy on ur dumb ass post. Ppl won't even reply because its so ridiculous, I'm ashamed of myself for going back and forth with u this long. I thought maybe u were just mislead or had received bad info from someone, but its clear that u truly believe what ur saying. I'll leave u alone now so u can return to Neverland with Peter Pan and the rest of ur gang.....or perhaps u can follow Alice back down the rabbit hole to Wonderland. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, I forgot something....u mentioned my IQ and SAT scores....didn't take SAT's, ACT score was 34, with 36 being the highest u can score. I was hungover and still buzzed from drinking the night before so I didn't do my best. U also mentioned Sigmund Freud. I dont know why but I'll address it, Freud was a quack in my opinion. A serious coke addict that had a thing for his mother. Maybe u believe in his theories and u like cocaine also, who knows what goes on in a feeble mind such as yours. I'm done pal. Ur right, they graduated from Henderson in 94' along with Biggie Smalls, Tupac, P. Diddy, Mary J. Blige, Eminem, Jay-Z, 2 Chainz, E-40, Ice Cube and don't forget Super Bowl MVP Ray Lewis. They all transferred to HCHS for their senior year in 94'....it's all coming back now, I remember!!! Don't forget about Kanye West, he transferred to HCHS for his senior year in 94' also but failed music class and didn't graduate. It's all so clear now, thank you so much for jogging my memory. Ur a rock star yourself man!! Rock on bro!!! Who was ur English teacher that u and Rosay had again? I think I sat behind u guys. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know about all those other guys, but it was just Bog Boi and Rick Ross in my classes. Tupac was at south for a brief period of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
150 motors across D&M 22 min Harhar 14
Jaclyn 22 min Cory M 22
Pregnant? 28 min Hmmm 8
Tanner -n- Lexi engaged?!?!!! 56 min Haha 2
Double dukes 1 hr Concerned citizen 1
Jennifer 1 hr who 6
Derik Johnson piece of ..... 2 hr Trish 7
where to get discounted holiday world tickets (Jul '11) 4 hr cld 56
More from around the web

Henderson People Search