What makes you think there's a God

What makes you think there's a God

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Luck

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2013
What makes anyone believe there's such thing as a God or ever a person named Jesus?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 21, 2013
When it comes to having faith on this discussion I have none.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Let me tell ya...NO politician, NO Sultan and NO Shop Keeper... WOULD ALLOW ya to breathe the air, NOR enjoy the Beauty of Nature and eat the fruits from the trees WITHOUT charging ya for ALL of it..Profit to be made!! A Supreme Master Creator imagined ALL and blue printed them and set out to Create everything we take for granted FREELY! Do you see this Heavenly Spirit asking you to pay a Toll price for using the air you breathe? Or, for your visual view of the moon, stars in the night sky? Or, for ANYTHING that isn't man-made?? The Earth in it's contents are meant to be used by His designed creations for survival. Honestly, NO ONE on this planet COULD be so kind and thoughtful to Give us Life and to enable us to survive on the resources given. WHY do I say that? Folks will ignore a homeless person WHILE they are chomping on a candy bar. Or, Argue intensely over a parking spot.. AND adoption agencies CHARGE a huge sum to adopt a child. This Heavenly Spirit. whom I call Father.
Is Pure Spiritual Love...he doesn't deny you LOVE.. in fact, he wants you to share the love with those THAT may have forgotten THAT it's given FREELY..No Charge! This is my belief, I am not saying YOU have to BELIEVE it...Just remember, to spread the Love you feel in your heart for others.. a SIMPLE SMILE can make a difference to another's very existence. ROCK ON!!
i no i believe

Florence, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
bc my son and my daughter r alive and very healthy by the grace of GOD
wonder why

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 21, 2013
I just have a couple of questions about this. If Adam and Eve are the original mother and father of everyone wouldn't that make us all inbred? And what about Lilith since she came before Eve? If a person believes that is their right but if you do believe then you need to admit things such as the incest, inbreeding, and Lilith.
babble

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2013
There is no such thing, it's make believe characters to give you hope in the after life. Just like Santa and the Easter Bunny. But in all honesty there is no after life.
If there was such thing as good there wouldn't be bad things that happen such as, school shootings, kids norm with aids, children starvation. The list hours on and on. It's as fictional as Moby Dick, yes there may be gigantic whales, but none killing and hunting humans.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7 Jan 21, 2013
babble wrote:
There is no such thing, it's make believe characters to give you hope in the after life. Just like Santa and the Easter Bunny. But in all honesty there is no after life.
If there was such thing as good there wouldn't be bad things that happen such as, school shootings, kids norm with aids, children starvation. The list hours on and on. It's as fictional as Moby Dick, yes there may be gigantic whales, but none killing and hunting humans.
Since YOU appear to KNOW ALL ..HOW do you justify the Bible?? Perhaps, YOU are the Alien Scout sent to Earth to dismay the Faith of GOD? IF so, WHY are you on TOPIX and NOT with your cult traveling around the Globe to deny GOD'S very existence? WHERE is your documents to prove GOD doesn't reign in the Universe?? FACTS PLEASE??
babble

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Since YOU appear to KNOW ALL ..HOW do you justify the Bible?? Perhaps, YOU are the Alien Scout sent to Earth to dismay the Faith of GOD? IF so, WHY are you on TOPIX and NOT with your cult traveling around the Globe to deny GOD'S very existence? WHERE is your documents to prove GOD doesn't reign in the Universe?? FACTS PLEASE??
You sit and tell me your beliefs, and argue with me about mine. Sounds like to me you need to take you're judgmental arse back to church.
babble

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2013
As fire the Bible there are over 300 books just like the Bible. Are you gonna tell muslims that their good which us different than yours they're wrong or even buddist. Which one is the real God?
DAN

Winter Park, FL

#10 Jan 21, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Since YOU appear to KNOW ALL ..HOW do you justify the Bible?? Perhaps, YOU are the Alien Scout sent to Earth to dismay the Faith of GOD? IF so, WHY are you on TOPIX and NOT with your cult traveling around the Globe to deny GOD'S very existence? WHERE is your documents to prove GOD doesn't reign in the Universe?? FACTS PLEASE??
Don't understand the question justify the Bible would u justify mother goose?
yes

Union, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Jesus is real! I will always believe! This is the devil working on people! Have faith god has your back!
just saying

Milton, WI

#12 Jan 21, 2013
luck you need to join obama...
babble

United States

#13 Jan 21, 2013
As in how? Never once, I've worked my ass off to get where I am. I cod it nobody had my back except my family. You got to come batter than that. So I see one person is saying the reason there is a God is because they have healthy children. What about people that don't have healthy children? Who's do thank for babies with cancer?
please explain

New Albany, IN

#14 Jan 21, 2013
So u think we evolved from apes? but my question is why the heck are there still apes, monkeys, etc...
but

New Albany, IN

#15 Jan 21, 2013
please explain wrote:
So u think we evolved from apes? but my question is why the heck are there still apes, monkeys, etc...
Known Fact: all dogs came from wolves, but there are STILL wolves today. Explain that. Same difference. If you're curious about evolution just do a small amount if research. Don't ask these fools on topix that say they have the answers. NO ONE has the answers yet. The atheists that insist there is no god are just as small minded and controlling as the people who say there absolutely is a god and his name is.......(insert deity here).

If we could all come together and agree that we REALLY don't know for sure, and that the people who wrote these books were not as advanced as we are now, our lives would clash a little less.
Info

Florence, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2013
I don't think... I just believe... I have faith... It's my personal choice.. :)
Bill

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2013
So if you think there isn't a God then how do you think life on earth began?
Scientology

United States

#18 Jan 21, 2013
micronisms.
Scientology

United States

#19 Jan 21, 2013
You can find pyramids, you can find relics of ancient times. You find cave men, dinosaurs. Not one thing has ever been discoverd from biblical times, just things that"might be".
If there was such a thing when were cave men before or after Jesus? If you can answer that question then you can't believe in God cause supposedly we come from cave men. Then what about coming from God?
Bigens

Union, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Scientology wrote:
You can find pyramids, you can find relics of ancient times. You find cave men, dinosaurs. Not one thing has ever been discoverd from biblical times, just things that"might be".
If there was such a thing when were cave men before or after Jesus? If you can answer that question then you can't believe in God cause supposedly we come from cave men. Then what about coming from God?
The Bible say that Jacobs brother Esau lived in caves in his later life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jacob harmon 19 min smh 22
Trenton Jackson 31 min silence 4
bus driver 1 hr Crystal 121
Say NO to Tina McCormick for county judge execu... 1 hr Small Town 24
drug bust 1 hr JuStSaYiNg 22
mike bugg (Aug '13) 1 hr F it 12
New taco place 1 hr F it 23

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages