resident

Washington, DC

#82 Feb 15, 2012
butterbean wrote:
At least one of the persons name should tell you that alcohol was involved.
Yea well until u kno fact it's best to not say

Since: Nov 11

Washington, DC

#83 Feb 15, 2012
worst part of town wrote:
If they're from Spottsville then im sure alcohol was involved. That's what Spottsville is known for. Drama, Drunks, Drugs, Redknecks.
Go to hell fckn retard. This is a sad time. Grow the fck up!
No DUI Confirmation Yet

Hopkinsville, KY

#84 Feb 15, 2012
Last I heard on todays afternoon news is that they have received no cofirmation yet from the authorities whether or not there was any alcohol and/or drug use by the victims.
really now

Evansville, IN

#85 Feb 15, 2012
considering the one person that was involved was the town drunk i would bet money on it that it was.
well

Henderson, KY

#87 Feb 15, 2012
really now wrote:
considering the one person that was involved was the town drunk i would bet money on it that it was.
Not the time for this
No DUI Confirmation Yet

Hopkinsville, KY

#88 Feb 15, 2012
really now wrote:
Two vechicles, three victims. So far I've heard no official news release saying exactly which of the victims in the vehicle with two occupants was actually the person behind the steering wheel. No doubt that will likely change before much longer but that's the way it stands for right now.
Interview

Hopkinsville, KY

#89 Feb 15, 2012
The investigators need to talk to the people that were working at fast fuel on 60 east when this happened. My friend overheard them talking this morning.
resident

Henderson, KY

#90 Feb 15, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea well until u kno fact it's best to not say
How is this off topic?
resident

Evansville, IN

#91 Feb 15, 2012
Interview wrote:
The investigators need to talk to the people that were working at fast fuel on 60 east when this happened. My friend overheard them talking this morning.
And if they were workin at fast furl which is miles from the accident. How would they have any accurate information. I'm sure the authorities don't need anymore he said she said info
sad

United States

#92 Feb 15, 2012
tragic. so sorry to hear the news.
ken

United States

#93 Feb 15, 2012
Sheriffs dept suspects there was alcohol involved. But not confirmed. Even if there was they won't announce it because they don't want family members showing up at the hospital p!ssed off. They'll tell the truth once everything calms down. We miss you Johnny! Thanks to everyone that's not trash talking. Our family appreciates it. All the info will be in the paper tomorrow.
right

Evansville, IN

#94 Feb 15, 2012
ken wrote:
Sheriffs dept suspects there was alcohol involved. But not confirmed. Even if there was they won't announce it because they don't want family members showing up at the hospital p!ssed off. They'll tell the truth once everything calms down. We miss you Johnny! Thanks to everyone that's not trash talking. Our family appreciates it. All the info will be in the paper tomorrow.
Your are so right. No need to trash talk regardless of the out come. Familys on all sides deserve this.
hmm

Cadiz, KY

#95 Feb 15, 2012
Interview wrote:
yeah the people at fast fuel are QUICK to call the cops on people. What would people from Fast Fuel be able to offer the police that toxicology can't! MYOB FAST FUEL!
Jasper, IN

#96 Feb 15, 2012
How close was the wreck from fast fuel? Where was the wreck at? And did the Williams man pull out in front of someone.
Just saying

Henderson, KY

#97 Feb 15, 2012
right wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are so right. No need to trash talk regardless of the out come. Familys on all sides deserve this.
I agree with you it should not be any trash talking at all. Familys on both sides deserve that. Prayers goes out to all the family's
hmm

Cadiz, KY

#98 Feb 15, 2012
location wrote:
How close was the wreck from fast fuel? Where was the wreck at? And did the Williams man pull out in front of someone.
wreck out in spottsville in front of Dollar general at least 8 miles from Fast Fuel and Im not sure of the details if HOW the accident happened!
hendo

Madisonville, KY

#99 Feb 15, 2012
ms B wrote:
News has said nothing about someone being drunk. I know this is topix but try to stick with the facts!
The facts will come out soon enough.
matter a fact

Jasper, IN

#100 Feb 15, 2012
I say its the Williams man's fault. He is known for drinking everyday,all day.
not nevessary

Cadiz, KY

#101 Feb 15, 2012
matter a fact wrote:
I say its the Williams man's fault. He is known for drinking everyday,all day.
you don't even know if he was driving yet! Give it a rest until the paper it news reports it! Thanks!
forgavethem

Evansville, IN

#102 Feb 15, 2012
not nevessary wrote:
<quoted text>you don't even know if he was driving yet! Give it a rest until the paper it news reports it! Thanks!
right since the paper is ALWAYS right! Prayers for all involved. I'm sure the family needs no accusations on anyone right now. Let these people grieve and stop the blame and name calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How welfare folk now what day of week it is 4 min Really 58
Laken lucas 16 min l o l 4
Classic Automotive is that your best work? 17 min mike 18
this town 25 min Smile 48
Things You Say When People Fart (Nov '12) 48 min Biggnigg 66
red eyes staring into my window while i sleep (Sep '12) 59 min haha 27
I will always love you no matter what 1 hr haha 2
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE