What's up wit her?
Drilldo

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Coo-Coo
Ralphie

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 21, 2013
That's funny. Remember when the crazy bitch ran over Sheriff Clay's mailbox and then stole meth head Randy Normans 10 pounds of marijuana. Cops where everywhere. Short time later Bill Mills put ass whipping on Norman.
klovw

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Alright look here that's my mother , and let me tell you a little something that all was her past . She is an amazing women and is an amazing mother of 2 you got some guts to post her damn name on topix . You need to get it off here really fast . && let me catch who put it on here bc it'll be their worst day ever . I love my mom with all my heart , she is doing so great and she doesn't need people dishing on her. She has been through enough . Got it ? So stfu and get on somewhere . If you wanna know anything about her how about you contact her through Facebook. Don't judge her by her past . You won't get anywhere if you do that . If I was I would suggest you never post her name on here again. K have a nice day (:
klovw

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Oh and btw she is a crazy bitch but let me tell you something , I'd rather her be crazy then be on drugs again . So please get a life I'm sure your crazy your self .
howcute

Greenville, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2013
klovw wrote:
Oh and btw she is a crazy bitch but let me tell you something , I'd rather her be crazy then be on drugs again . So please get a life I'm sure your crazy your self .
Well little girl your mother should of taught you to be a lady and talk like one , what a shame!
klovw

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Little girl ? I'm defiantly not little . && I was taught to defend my family and my self . I will not let some one who is Probley worst then she ever was talk about my mom . I have anger problems and it set me off when two people was talking crap about my own mother . When you both Probley don't even know her . You Probley know her old self. So I'm asking you to be an adult and don't talk about her because you have no room to talk . && before you do talk about her make sure your own hands are clean please and thank you (:
howcute

Greenville, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
I was not talking bout your mom! I have nothing to say about her! I was commenting on your choice of language, you are what 15? Yes a little girl!
Umm

Evansville, IN

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Yes she is 15 and she is a little girl who loves her mom. Melissa is doing good and anyone who judges her will be judged themselves so watch what you say. Honestly, there are lots of kids/teenagers who get on topix. They are going to be disrespectful when someone talks about their parents. EVERYONE who has parents that they love will straight flip out on someone who downs them. I honestly don't know how some ppl have time to sit on topix and down others. Find something else to do with your time. Do something productive. If you can't find anything to do, go get your nails done, spend time with your own kids or, get a hair cut, go shopping for some new clothes, get a second job, go jog around the block. Get up get out and get something, don't spend all your time hating. It's seriously ridiculous.
wow

United States

#10 Jan 24, 2013
I can't believe that their is someone that would actually argue with a child who is defending their mother.
klovw

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Thank you guys . All I was doing was defending my mother that I love very much . I was just raised to defend my family.
yep

Ripon, WI

#14 Jan 25, 2013
that b!tch is as crazy as they come!!!! yeah she had a troubled past and still is troubled... just sayin
know4fact

Kent, OH

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Ask her if she has any cheese
k

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Haha y'all r so childish . Can't y'all leave my moms name out of yalls mouth. Dang her name must taste good and she must be a wonderful women for you all to be talking and thinking about her enough to comment on this . Nobody asked for anyone's input on her. Seriously though ! Everyone is about to piss me off to the max . && if you think she is crazy , let me find out your name . I will fight for my family and defend them the best I can . You have no reason to talk about her . It is so DISRESPECTFUL , but I guess that's what all you are , I'm sure y'all are all adults . I bet you tell your children not to be disrespectful but yet you guys can all be disrespectful to . Grow up . If some one was talking about y'all on here , y'all wouldn't feel to good neither. I'm 15 years old and I'm more mature then most of y'all. It takes a childish adult to sit here and bash another mother/adult . Just put yourself in her shoes . Y'all wouldn't feel good neither if anyone was bashing on y'all. This website is why a lot of people kill their selfs . Go talk about some one else instead of my mother .
know4fact

Kent, OH

#17 Jan 28, 2013
At least I would get the whole pack instead of just one slice of cheese
yep

Rockford, IL

#19 Jan 30, 2013
what she do with cheese?
know4fact

Kent, OH

#20 Jan 30, 2013
She dropped them panties for just one slice she must of thought she's not good enough for the pack
Friend

United States

#22 Feb 1, 2013
Name one person who hasn't made some mistakes- how would you like it if someone broadcasted every mistake u have ever made? Let God be the only judge
um ....

Tucker, GA

#23 Feb 1, 2013
know4fact wrote:
She dropped them panties for just one slice she must of thought she's not good enough for the pack
What is wrong with you??? Her daughter is reading and commenting on this post!!!!
know4fact

Kent, OH

#25 Feb 1, 2013
Come on u can't tell me that that was a mistake fir a slice of cheese I have made mistakes n my life but I don't think I've ever made a mistake like that oh wait a min oh there was that one mistake with the mayo oh no wrong story look all I said was I would of at least asked for a pk and I'm not judge n noone just join n what I know for a fact

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cat outside the Amish country store 1 min 505HiC 8
Tattoos and body peircings 12 min fckn a 10
Sheena wilson 15 min Eww 6
Ashley Logan McGuire 16 min Eww 7
Nate Nguyen the flying ninja 34 min Haha 20
Rodney Deno 2 hr Rodney Deno 7
KiraL 2 hr Real Daniel 3

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance