b

Tucker, GA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
?
he did it

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2012
He robbed the beverage barn! His own family told on him! The lie detector test will prove him and a girl did it
just so you know

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Justin's family ain't told nothing some body has been arrested for this and was not Justin
its official

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Aint nobody been arrested for it yet...just so ya know. But Justin and Haley will me!!! Bahahah
its official

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Hit like bat shit. U and Haley
Stupid

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Yes someone has been arrested for it you dumba$$ and if was not justin, haley, or tina so stfu already
Colby p

Lyons, IL

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Justin didn't rob nothing and Haley dam sure didn't don't know body on here know anything but what we've told people and u heard from them
Lin

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2012
for your info he is in there for something else not the beverage barn! get the sh*t right
Lin

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Everyone needs to stop playing police detective and get a real life
123 abc

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Nov 10, 2012
all i can say about him is bahahahahaha
Lin

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Nov 10, 2012
who the hell is this 123abc that keeps talking sh*t you really know me then come see me leave justin and charles the hell alone stop get a freakin life your self
jes

Henderson, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Justins a *itch
lol

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Lin wrote:
who the hell is this 123abc that keeps talking sh*t you really know me then come see me leave justin and charles the hell alone stop get a freakin life your self
Hello Lin. You need to get over Charles Allen. He's no good for you.
Lin

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Nov 12, 2012
i dont have to worry about getting over charles allen because i am over it i have moved on so whoever talks shit u need to come to my house since u know so much about me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
K2 Thot on Third Street 14 min lngdic 5
Brittany Kitchen 36 min well 31
als 43 min Lies 12
ahriel harrison (Jun '12) 55 min Wassup 25
Gibbs 1 hr Zack 52
News Henderson homeowners concerned for property val... 2 hr Scott 44
Tasha duff 2 hr Fact 5

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance