one who cares

Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
How is she doing? I have heard she is in college and working at sureway but I have not had the time to stop in and see her
sissy

Duluth, GA

#2 Feb 27, 2013
She is rude and I don't like her! So who knows!
umm

Evansville, IN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
one who cares wrote:
How is she doing? I have heard she is in college and working at sureway but I have not had the time to stop in and see her
How old is she?
oh my

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Shes damn good in bed from what ive heard
one who cares

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 27, 2013
She is damn good well was when one of my dudes took her virginity. Sue bout 20 yes old now she still cute tho she may be rude I know one Guy put her through he!!when they dated like almost all of her high school years.
sissy

United States

#6 Feb 28, 2013
one who cares wrote:
She is damn good well was when one of my dudes took her virginity. Sue bout 20 yes old now she still cute tho she may be rude I know one Guy put her through he!!when they dated like almost all of her high school years.
In high school she was a shy bit(& until about junior year and this was all before Billy. I can't stand her....
kbe

Corydon, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Becky is a really good friend of mine. So you might what to keep your mouth shut about her. What she has or hasn't done in the past needs to stay in the past. She has grown up a lot. So how about y'all keep talks mouth shut about her!
one who cares

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2013
sissy wrote:
<quoted text>In high school she was a shy bit(& until about junior year and this was all before Billy. I can't stand her....
What u mean before Billy? He was with her like all of her high school years. He was a really good friend of mine but I don't ever see him now I just remember being around both of them Becky and Billy and I thought they were happy but everyone says she stuck up now and don't talk to anyone anymore. Do u know if Billy Is still around
sissy

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2013
one who cares wrote:
<quoted text>What u mean before Billy? He was with her like all of her high school years. He was a really good friend of mine but I don't ever see him now I just remember being around both of them Becky and Billy and I thought they were happy but everyone says she stuck up now and don't talk to anyone anymore. Do u know if Billy Is still around
I knew her in middle school too.. & yeah I saw him the other day. He is looking for a job but other than that idk! You can catch him on Facebook from time to time!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Becky is a great person and she really does not need to be on here!!!!!!!!!!
Billy

United States

#11 Feb 28, 2013
OK idk who says I'm looking for a job but I'm not I do work I have a son on the way and I have a girl that works where I do. People say they know me and we used to b cool but we wasn't cool and u rly don't know me like u trying to say you did. I'm in Facebook yes u can find me there or u can find me at an a.a. meeting If I'm not working so if any of y'all wanna talk to me add me on Facebook ill b more than happy to tell all y'all bout me. This site is a joke and. Bout Becky. She was a good person I haven't said one word to her since being back in Henderson but she probably hasn't changed much
one who cares

United States

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Who is sissy how do u know Billy I need to find him
Billy

United States

#13 Feb 28, 2013
This is Billy u say u need to find me? Here I am ask or say what u want but this site is fake heck u having to hide behind a fake name put ur name out there and let's talk if not I have no time for u anyone can find me on Facebook or u will see me out and about with my girl
jessiace

Newport, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2013
whose your girl billy
mike

Newport, KY

#15 Feb 28, 2013
i do remember billy with this fine ass chick but it wasen't Becky
Billy

Duluth, GA

#16 Feb 28, 2013
My girl name is Samantha brown look it up on my Facebook since ppl tryna keep tabs on me. Who OS jessiace and Mike do y'all actually know me? Look y'all can say anything u want to about me it not gonna bother me I can promise u that and most of what anyone will come up wit is a joke but add me on Facebook and ill tell anyone anything they wanna know about me and for the person who is going the one who cares if u cared bout Becky u would keep her name off of here. What a friend u r right?
one who cares

Duluth, GA

#17 Feb 28, 2013
Billy look ur a low life u will never have anything in your life but junk. I'm going to take your girl from u and just to cleat the air I'm the one who took Becky's virginity not u. She had u thinking u did all this time but it was really me have a nice life and remember I'm going to take ur girl so watch it player
tillywilly

Evansville, IN

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Ain't she pregnant?
Ol Greg

Duluth, GA

#19 Mar 4, 2013
tillywilly wrote:
Ain't she pregnant?
Yep. There's a baby in that oven.
one who cares

United States

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Who is pregnant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joe (Dec '13) 51 min Been looking 17
Most beautiful women kf henderson,ky 1 hr Him 8
Austin beck 1 hr the wife 24
terry hardrick where r u 1 hr Terry 16
RyanCarter 1 hr Guru 10
methodist hospital 2 hr crazy 3
needing a one bedroom apt. 2 hr single female 5
fb drama 6 hr really 21
Shooting on Fairmont 6 hr shelly 11
Dale Sights, Dr Logan (Aug '13) 23 hr Who 116
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?