heard

Fairborn, OH

#259 Mar 3, 2014
I heard KSP responded as well and they are known for being lazy and not following through on anything. They got a bunch of DUIs thrown out last summer for being too lazy to follow proper procedure. Maybe they were lazy on this too. I know multiple people who were there and saw it. They have spoken to the cops. They beat this guy to death..period.
BBBubba

United States

#260 Mar 3, 2014
I don't think HPD is covering anything up. I just think they are a bunch of idiots that don't know what the hell to do next.
1 person dead & 3 people with the guys blood on their hands. A weapon, witnesses & video. What else do they need? A confession? Please! HPD is a joke! always has been & always will be.
DD Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#261 Mar 3, 2014
Why would the HPD want to cover this up? The guys who did this are white trash------they aren't nobody in this town. Heck, I'm sure the powers that be in Henderson would love to shut down Double Dukes----they just need a reason, and now they have one. The perpetrators of this incident are the type of people the powers that be want to run out of this town. So again I ask, why would the HPD want to cover this up?
2 cents

United States

#263 Mar 3, 2014
KSP IS NOT LAZY! They have to take care not to step on toes. I know the HPD and the Sheriff's department both want to do their own cases.
It's an ego problem !! The KSP should take this over, to hell with the toes a man is dead.
Question

Buffalo, NY

#264 Mar 3, 2014
Who owns this bar? Does the owner live in Henderson? Does this owner have 'silent partners', you know the hidden rich dudes who stand behind the owner's loans, etc?
wanderer

United States

#265 Mar 3, 2014
Wouldn't you be concerned of him skipping town? Facing what he is facing.
Help

Morganfield, KY

#271 Mar 3, 2014
Who's has a Vedio we need it please
Slim Jim

Bowling Green, KY

#272 Mar 3, 2014
Help wrote:
Who's has a Vedio we need it please
If there is a video, the only way we're going to see it before a trial is if someone sells it the a local TV station instead of turning it over to the authorities------so you can beg all you want to to see it. It ain't going to happen unless it happens in a courtroom.
Brantley is innocent

Clay, KY

#274 Mar 3, 2014
bangbang wrote:
They need to get ahold of the FBI and see if they'll take it over, this is far beyond a HPD INVESTIGATION
Seriously, the FBI won't get involved unless it's a number of murders not just one at a bar if the FBI was called in every time there were a murder then we wouldn't have police officers.
old man

Greenville, KY

#275 Mar 3, 2014
adam hogan wrote:
I think they should have a rematch
Ur a sick F//CK
Big Don

United States

#277 Mar 3, 2014
Robert Brantley arrested!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#278 Mar 3, 2014
Brantley was arrested and is being charged with murder.
i know!!!!!!

Bowling Green, KY

#279 Mar 3, 2014
Picture was released and there is a picture of a short fat bald dude hitting someone and everyone on the floor on top of him! An arrest was made!
brad

Princeton, KY

#280 Mar 3, 2014
people are releasing pics on fbook which is sick, but so the guy swinging is Brantley??

Why were people accusing the other 2 more than him then???

What happens to the others, it looks like more than 3 and there is another guard on top of someone else also
helda

United States

#281 Mar 3, 2014
Is the one killed the one standing or the other guy the security guards are holding down?
huh

Princeton, KY

#282 Mar 3, 2014
where r u seeing this at?
playtime

Indianapolis, IN

#284 Mar 3, 2014
Hoping benji gets his also
just my opinion

Evansville, IN

#285 Mar 3, 2014
huh wrote:
where r u seeing this at?
All over the news look on 14news page
playtime

Indianapolis, IN

#289 Mar 3, 2014
What is the website
yea

Madison, TN

#290 Mar 3, 2014
He is on there now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
darren lawrence 3 min buddy 10
Cutie working @ Taco John's drive thru around 8... 10 min shewolf 3
Tara Wright 25 min tara wright 14
wives cheating 3 hr beenthere 6
Done with it 5 hr Hendo Honey 2
boost 5 hr lol 10
News Pieces of suspected drug lab found at Henderson... (May '11) 5 hr smh 14
Baby "found" in lake??? 5 hr smh 203
County High vandalism and party at counselors h... 5 hr uhhuh 44
More from around the web