First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Missing you!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
Missing you!!!!!
Awwwweeee you are so sweet! I am glad you finally made it back home...!!! What would you like for breakfast!?
lol

Florence, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Oh !!! No !!!! Not again!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 18, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwweeee you are so sweet! I am glad you finally made it back home...!!! What would you like for breakfast!?
Your right baby and it great being back home!!!!! So tell me did you really miss me????
lol

Florence, KY

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Oh !!! No !!!! Not again!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right baby and it great being back home!!!!! So tell me did you really miss me????
Want me to whisper it in your ear!:)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 18, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>Want me to whisper it in your ear!:)
Only if your going to rub my back!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if your going to rub my back!!!!!!!
Maybe if you are good!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Feb 18, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you are good!
Baby I will be so "GOOD"!!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby I will be so "GOOD"!!!!!!
And u were

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11 Feb 20, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>And u were
I am so glad you enjoyed what I did to you, although I did hold back just a little!!!! I really thought you were going to pull your hair out or bite one of your fingers off!!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad you enjoyed what I did to you, although I did hold back just a little!!!! I really thought you were going to pull your hair out or bite one of your fingers off!!!!!!
You were standing on my toe!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Feb 20, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>You were standing on my toe!
So that's why you were in "PAIN"? And I thought I was doing something!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's why you were in "PAIN"? And I thought I was doing something!!!!!
You were doing something good after you got off my toe.....I just adore you!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15 Feb 22, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>You were doing something good after you got off my toe.....I just adore you!
That's wonderful, just knowing that I still make you feel great is a very good feeling!!!! You bring me so much joy also baby!!!!!:-)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wonderful, just knowing that I still make you feel great is a very good feeling!!!! You bring me so much joy also baby!!!!!:-)
You got some more joy for me tonight baby?!?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Feb 22, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>You got some more joy for me tonight baby?!?
Baby you can get my joy any time you want it!!!! Are you ready?????

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 23, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby you can get my joy any time you want it!!!! Are you ready?????
Ready set go!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#20 Feb 23, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>Ready set go!

How did you know I was ready for some action baby!!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Feb 24, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>Ready set go!
Shiiiit I didn't think you were going to stop, what day is it????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jami melton (Jul '15) 2 min wakeup 6
Who got shot? 43 min Davitahoi 8
county roads 1 hr jim 7
Criminal Defense 1 hr barbara 6
yess 1 hr mmmm 3
morgan shreiner 2 hr joey 2
crystal lipking 2 hr Friend 18
shot 2 hr SAD 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages