FlyEagle

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Stay away frm dis ho! She fck everybody n in no time u go to jail! Do not pass go do not collect $200, jus straight to jail! U fck wit her n u catch a charge, y nobody else c dis?
waitress

Ripon, WI

#2 Feb 26, 2013
At least spell correctly. Can't even understand what you are saying. But what i do know is that Erika is a beautiful women and mother!
FlyEagle

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Practice what you preach dummy! Women? It's woman and she's a piece of shit WOMAN and MOTHER.
Wow

New Albany, IN

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Fly Eagle, you sure know a lot about her! None of the guys that she's dated and went to jail have been to jail over her so what's your point? You sound completely ignorant! She takes care of her child on her own! And she's got her head on straight, quit hating!
knosfosure
#6 Feb 27, 2013
no shes not a good person, she talks men into crimes, she robs people! she leaves her son E with anybody! shes a fat lazy pig with herpes i kno for sure, she smokin crack again!! T had her cleaning up her act then she set him up he went to jail and she sold all his stuff and started getting high again with brandi and buyin men, she is straight trash!!! TRASH!! Erika u are nothing but a NASTY FAT PIG!
Chad

Kent, OH

#7 Feb 28, 2013
FlyEagle wrote:
Stay away frm dis ho! She fck everybody n in no time u go to jail! Do not pass go do not collect $200, jus straight to jail! U fck wit her n u catch a charge, y nobody else c dis?
Isaiah stop posting shit on here you dumbass!!
gross

Florence, KY

#8 Mar 21, 2013
words cant describe this ho.. she is a hot wreck & she do be f*ckn with everyone her & her little friend daphne. They got herpes passing it to everyone & she does end up with all the guys that end up LOCKED UP! she is a terrible mother! No class what so ever! She is a fat sloppy hoe that everyone f*cks with because she is easy!! She needs to get her life together & quit chasin D*ck all around the henderson, evansville areas & who knows where else she be goin chasin for a EASY NUT! NASTY HOES FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
healthsource 44 min tinker 2
Who was stealing steaks at sureway?? 46 min heather 5
Tina McCormick Signs 50 min Curtis Turley 13
help 56 min hey 10
amy tapp that works at Gibbs 1 hr Amber's dad 2
you know where he was 1 hr hunny 28
Gibbs 1 hr Liberal Wisenheimer 93
Lyndsey Estes 2 hr yawns 25
drug bust 23 hr Hear all 31
josh freeland Mon sad 13