yep

Evansville, IN

#25 Aug 26, 2012
Misty wrote:
regardless of the time of day of occurred the moral to the story remains the same, a man ran him over, dragged him and his bike down the street and never looked back to see him he was hurt or even dead, he knew he hit him because he took the time to stop and get his bike from under his car, if it was a accident he would have immediatly pulled over and called for help! or even called it in to get him help since he didnt stop but no the man kept driving and hid out for hours before the police were able to locate him, he had no concern for this little guys life or well being!!!
It does matter the time of day no child at the age of 11 should b out riding a bike period.
:/

Evansville, IN

#26 Aug 26, 2012
Misty wrote:
regardless of the time of day of occurred the moral to the story remains the same, a man ran him over, dragged him and his bike down the street and never looked back to see him he was hurt or even dead, he knew he hit him because he took the time to stop and get his bike from under his car, if it was a accident he would have immediatly pulled over and called for help! or even called it in to get him help since he didnt stop but no the man kept driving and hid out for hours before the police were able to locate him, he had no concern for this little guys life or well being!!!
The police never located him until he got to the jail to turn his self n the jailers called a officer n to do his paper work. Maybe he didn't realize he hit the child n if he took the time to get the bike out from under his car then where was the child at that point??? N still where were the parents???
lot

Evansville, IN

#27 Aug 26, 2012
NobodyWillKnowMe121 wrote:
The kid that got hit was my cousin, and me personally i do question y was he out that late riding his bike but then i think we were all kids at on time and out doing crazy things late at night, and to all that r worried he is doing fine, he went into surgery today and probably has a couple of more but is expected to make a full recovery
I understand that to bit if you think about it things were alot different then than they are now. But that's a blessing to hear that he's doing great, hope everyone continues to pray for him to have a fast and healthy recovery god bless.
family friend

Evansville, IN

#28 Aug 26, 2012
Misty wrote:
agreed
Lori

Hardin, KY

#29 Aug 26, 2012
yes it was late but let me get this straight, you never was a mischievious kid and stayed out late on a weekend? or snuck out when you should have been in? ok...I think he learned his lesson but that still gave that man no right to drive off and leave him screaming in pain and agony!! Luckily witnesses seen the whole thing and quickly called for help or that poor guy could have and probably would have died!! thank you Jesus for watching over him
family friend

Evansville, IN

#30 Aug 26, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>It does matter the time of day no child at the age of 11 should b out riding a bike period.
it's not like his mother said he could ride his bike friends & family were all together some in the house some on the porch and he just got on his bike and literally rode it across the street and was hit
seenitoverover

United States

#32 Aug 26, 2012
why wait till the next day to turn yourself in? maybe been drinking? im sure when the cops left his gf's house(ashley bushrod) she called him(clayton parker) and told him that they knew who he was. no doubt in my mind he had been drinking or drugging. heartless ba$tard!
family friend

Evansville, IN

#33 Aug 26, 2012
[QUOTE who=":/"]<quoted text>The police never located him until he got to the jail to turn his self n the jailers called a officer n to do his paper work. Maybe he didn't realize he hit the child n if he took the time to get the bike out from under his car then where was the child at that point??? N still where were the parents???[/QUOTE]
parent was inside and family members were outside with him. His mother would never allow him to ride his bike in the street that late and much less in day time he just randomly decided he was gonna ride hs bike!! So shut your mouth while your tryna act as if no one was watching him cause there were like 7 adults there and quit a few children who had to witness this. I can think plenty of times that late where I was told to not get out of my yard by when my parents turned they had ran across the street real quick!!! Y'all r crazzzzzy to try & talk bad about this situation he and his family are innocent victims
ugh fed up with it

Evansville, IN

#34 Aug 26, 2012
BE A PARENT wrote:
All of this couldve been prevented if the child was out. There are crazy people in this world. Its our job as parents to keep our children out of harms way. If you see no wrong in letting your 11 year old kid ride his bike at midnight in that kind of neighborhood then you obviously dont need to have kids! The parents should be charged with neglect! Yes we have all been 11 but i had great parents and never snuck out at that age!
she didn't allow him to ride his bike get ur facts straight
ugh fed up with it

Evansville, IN

#35 Aug 26, 2012
family friend wrote:
[QUOTE who=":/"]<quoted text>The police never located him until he got to the jail to turn his self n the jailers called a officer n to do his paper work. Maybe he didn't realize he hit the child n if he took the time to get the bike out from under his car then where was the child at that point??? N still where were the parents???"

parent was inside and family members were outside with him. His mother would never allow him to ride his bike in the street that late and much less in day time he just randomly decided he was gonna ride hs bike!! So shut your mouth while your tryna act as if no one was watching him cause there were like 7 adults there and quit a few children who had to witness this. I can think plenty of times that late where I was told to not get out of my yard by when my parents turned they had ran across the street real quick!!! Y'all r crazzzzzy to try & talk bad about this situation he and his family are innocent victims
there are two family friends and by the post only one of u is true the other one is claiming to be family friend or u would know shed never let her child ride his bike at no midnight
BE A PARENT

Bellevue, WA

#36 Aug 26, 2012
the facts speak for themself. Obviously. Thats why the poor boy was hit by a car.
ugh fed up with it

Evansville, IN

#37 Aug 26, 2012
BE A PARENT wrote:
All of this couldve been prevented if the child was out. There are crazy people in this world. Its our job as parents to keep our children out of harms way. If you see no wrong in letting your 11 year old kid ride his bike at midnight in that kind of neighborhood then you obviously dont need to have kids! The parents should be charged with neglect! Yes we have all been 11 but i had great parents and never snuck out at that age!
please don't talk about something u have no clue about shed never never let him ride his bike at night they weren't even at home they were with friends and family some inside some outside.she had no idea he had got on a bike til they ran in and told her he just had been hit by a car, he was on his bike for Maybe 30 seconds while one kid was running in to tell on him for being on bike the other was right behind letting her know he was hit by a car the drive off and left him on the side of the road!! So talk about the driver not the parents or the child please

Evansville, IN

#38 Aug 26, 2012
BE A PARENT wrote:
the facts speak for themself. Obviously. Thats why the poor boy was hit by a car.
you obviously don't know the facts!!!!!
So stupid you are to Blaim the parents. They weren't home they were at friends house with other family and he decided to get on a bike to ride across the street nothing more nothing less. Adults were outside and other children but it happend so fast.she keeps a close eye on her boys and i promise im around them alot and jve never seen them in day or night get to ride there bike on no open street ever,but freakish accidents happen all the time.do u think he said hey mom bout to hop on my bike when I know I'm not suppose to and get hit by a car real quick ? No !

Evansville, IN

#39 Aug 26, 2012
[QUOTE who="........."]< quoted text>you obviously don't know the facts!!!!!
So stupid you are to Blaim the parents. They weren't home they were at friends house with other family and he decided to get on a bike to ride across the street nothing more nothing less. Adults were outside and other children but it happend so fast.she keeps a close eye on her boys and i promise im around them alot and jve never seen them in day or night get to ride there bike on no open street ever,but freakish accidents happen all the time.do u think he said hey mom bout to hop on my bike when I know I'm not suppose to and get hit by a car real quick ? No ![/QUOTE]
my child has been outside on my pitch plenty of times late on the weekend and I run in for to seconds two use the bathroom and come right back out but do u think if while I was inside fit them two seconds she couldn't just decide to hop on her bike real quick knowing she not pose to? Things happen no matter how tight of a leash you have on your children! So do not talk about the parents things happen. The real issue is the guy who hit him and left

Evansville, IN

#40 Aug 26, 2012
[QUOTE who="........."][QUO TE who="........."]< quoted text>you obviously don't know the facts!!!!!
So stupid you are to Blaim the parents. They weren't home they were at friends house with other family and he decided to get on a bike to ride across the street nothing more nothing less. Adults were outside and other children but it happend so fast.she keeps a close eye on her boys and i promise im around them alot and jve never seen them in day or night get to ride there bike on no open street ever,but freakish accidents happen all the time.do u think he said hey mom bout to hop on my bike when I know I'm not suppose to and get hit by a car real quick ? No !"

my child has been outside on my pitch plenty of times late on the weekend and I run in for to seconds two use the bathroom and come right back out but do u think if while I was inside fit them two seconds she couldn't just decide to hop on her bike real quick knowing she not pose to? Things happen no matter how tight of a leash you have on your children! So do not talk about the parents things happen. The real issue is the guy who hit him and left[/QUOTE]
typing fast I'm so mad so go ahead and talk about my mis types. That will be the next issue I'm sure wtf ever beat it
his bby mma

Greenville, KY

#41 Aug 26, 2012
first off he didnt even no he hit a kid n my prayers do go out to the boys family but like everybody has asked y was he out this late? it was an accident clayton turned his self in instead of stayin on the run he has been through this himself i no that if he new it was person he woulda got help and i have talked to somebody who saw it an she even said that it looked like he didnt realize he hit nething.
seenitoverover

United States

#42 Aug 26, 2012
his bby mma wrote:
first off he didnt even no he hit a kid n my prayers do go out to the boys family but like everybody has asked y was he out this late? it was an accident clayton turned his self in instead of stayin on the run he has been through this himself i no that if he new it was person he woulda got help and i have talked to somebody who saw it an she even said that it looked like he didnt realize he hit nething.
why run and hide then? lie much?
nikkiammerman

United States

#43 Aug 26, 2012
his bby mma wrote:
Please justify that he didn't know he hit anybody. Please justify!! This is terrible of u people baby mama or not. He hit my nephew n left him for dead. As a matter of fact the truth has BN posted on here. He hit him, pulled around the corner n ditched the bike n proceeded to park his car n flee for the night. U are full of shit if he pulled the bike n still thought nothing of what he hit with that bike. There's is evidence showing how he drug that bike n my nephew. Now anybody who knows my sister knows her kids aren't out late. For those who want to know we was having a family get to get her that was still going and as our heads turned and the child jumped on the bike and was hit while being told to park it. Now I'm Nikki and if anyone has anything to say contact me or my family and keep my nephew off this site. I will trace these posts back. N my sister is a better mother than those of u posting nonsense!
nikkiammerman

United States

#44 Aug 26, 2012
U people are has coldhearted as Clayton was for his doing! Coldhearted bastards!
his bby mma

Greenville, KY

#45 Aug 26, 2012
from what he has said to his family he did not pull the bike out n if he parked the car y did they just get the car today and the girl who saw it also said the same that he did not drag the bike... we are prying for the little boy but i do truly believe this was an accident. he has 3 kids an one that will b here neday i no he would never hurt chid on pupose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Trayce Buchannon 2 hr weirdo 16
Why won't black women swallow 2 hr iknowiknow 16
Ryan carter sexing DJ Brooke's wife while Mary ... 2 hr Curious 9
who do you think are the worst parents in hende... 2 hr Curious 23
Courtney Haire 3 hr old friend 2
Mitchell corpe 5 hr lmao 5
anyone know 6 hr Chaser 3
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions