City commissioner Robby Mills

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a voter

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2012
So whats the deal with him, is he gonna get re elected?
metoo

Florence, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2012
a voter wrote:
So whats the deal with him, is he gonna get re elected?
hope not
jb

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Lets hope he isnt reelected. Although its good to have a gay man at the city building
Wolfeman

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Jul 18, 2012
jb wrote:
Lets hope he isnt reelected. Although its good to have a gay man at the city building
Yea if you talk to him 10 minutes you can't help thinking what a prissy little queen. I'd like to see all of them except Pruitt thrown out.
billy-p

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Wolfeman wrote:
<quoted text>Yea if you talk to him 10 minutes you can't help thinking what a prissy little queen. I'd like to see all of them except Pruitt thrown out.
Me too
phil macock

United States

#6 Jul 20, 2012
YEAH THEYVE BEEN IN THERE LONG ENOUGH. TIME TO LET SOMEONE ELSE RUIN HENDERSON.
anonymous

Georgetown, IN

#7 Jul 20, 2012
His daughters are little alcoholics an crack heads.. Who cares?
teedoff

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 20, 2012
Wolfeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea if you talk to him 10 minutes you can't help thinking what a prissy little queen. I'd like to see all of them except Pruitt thrown out.
Unfortunately ,most of the jackwads on topix are too lazy to vote.
:0

Ridgway, IL

#9 Jul 20, 2012
anonymous wrote:
His daughters are little alcoholics an crack heads.. Who cares?
Considering he only has one daughter and she is only 18 and probably has never even tasted alcohol and defiantly never even thought about smoking a cigarette much less crack, I think you are mistakin just a little.
:0

Ridgway, IL

#10 Jul 20, 2012
jb wrote:
And to you. He has a wife and three kids that's doesn't exactly scream gay to me. He may be a little feminine but, it is because he cares for everyone and everything and is a godly man.
yamadeitup

United States

#11 Jul 20, 2012
[QUOTE who=":0"]<quoted text>And to you. He has a wife and three kids that's doesn't exactly scream gay to me. He may be a little feminine but, it is because he cares for everyone and everything and is a godly man.[/QUOTE]
Give me a break!! He cares for everyone, really?? No he cares for himself, his family, inner circle of friends & worships the almighty $
kelly

Ashtabula, OH

#12 Jul 20, 2012
He is so unprofessional he fired me out the drive thru window and had no good reason to just said its not working out lol what a joke and I was asked to buy alcohol for a close friend of hers there in high school get real I'm sure she drinks crack haha I don't think so
AKR1530

United States

#13 Sep 25, 2012
How comical but in reality very disappointing it is for all of you people to talk about Robby Mills as if you know him. By reading your posts, it is very evident you know...absolutely nothing. Not only is Robby extremely involved in church, his business Nu Look Restoration takes a generous portion of their profit and uses it to take atleast two mission trips per year overseas to help those in need. He is a very genuine man, I know because him and his wife are personal friends of mine and they have both always expressed care for my well-being. I'm not even going to dignify the homosexual comments with a response. I'm honestly disappointed in myself for getting on Topix. It is for seemingly small, uneducated minds. As a Christian, I like to focus on the positive things in life and people. Put your energy into your family, church, or anything significant other than putting down others with the best of intentions. Lastly, If Robby is not re-elected, you will see a change. A negative one. Good luck to all of you.
umm

Dunmor, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2012
AKR1530 wrote:
How comical but in reality very disappointing it is for all of you people to talk about Robby Mills as if you know him. By reading your posts, it is very evident you know...absolutely nothing. Not only is Robby extremely involved in church, his business Nu Look Restoration takes a generous portion of their profit and uses it to take atleast two mission trips per year overseas to help those in need. He is a very genuine man, I know because him and his wife are personal friends of mine and they have both always expressed care for my well-being. I'm not even going to dignify the homosexual comments with a response. I'm honestly disappointed in myself for getting on Topix. It is for seemingly small, uneducated minds. As a Christian, I like to focus on the positive things in life and people. Put your energy into your family, church, or anything significant other than putting down others with the best of intentions. Lastly, If Robby is not re-elected, you will see a change. A negative one. Good luck to all of you.
first to time on topic huh? Yet you comment on a 3 month old dead topic. Good friend you are.
10-4

Florence, KY

#15 Sep 26, 2012
umm wrote:
<quoted text>first to time on topic huh? Yet you comment on a 3 month old dead topic. Good friend you are.
LOL
Last Ride

Jeffersonville, IN

#16 Sep 30, 2012
I've known Robby 20 years and tho I don't always agree with him on decisions at the city he is a good person. You can tell if a business owner is a decent person by the way he treats his employees. Robby is very good to his people and I think this says alot. No I am not or have I ever been an employee of Robby but I have friends and reletives that have. I will probable vote for Robby this Nov unless something major changes my mind. I just wished all on the commission was as moral and decent as Robby. And yes I am a city employee who got real angry at him a year ago but I think he did what he thought was rite even if it hurt me and my fellow workers.
Lobo

Henderson, KY

#17 Sep 30, 2012
Haven't noticed any yard signs around town for Mike Farmer and only 4 for Robby Mills---and 2 of those are by his business.

Just wondering if these two have decided they're not going to get re-elected so they're not spending any money, or if they are so arrogant that they really think they will get re-elect whether they spend money or not?
Hendo123

Owensboro, KY

#18 Oct 5, 2012
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
first to time on topic huh? Yet you comment on a 3 month old dead topic. Good friend you are.
And being an "experienced" topix user is such an accomplishment.
billy-p

Jeffersonville, IN

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Hendo123 wrote:
<quoted text>And being an "experienced" topix user is such an accomplishment.
Sucks
umm

Dunmor, KY

#21 Oct 8, 2012
Hendo123 wrote:
<quoted text>And being an "experienced" topix user is such an accomplishment.
actually what I was saying was that they had to scroll through 3months of old topics or search Robbie Mills specifically or have this topic on their reply tracker in order to comment in this OLD TOPIC. Which by the way would be bumping it back to the top for others to bash him. I say it's the latter, on their tracker and not a very good friend. But, that's my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i taxed Britney Pruitt's azz 1 hr Amanda 18
Dejuan Gilbert 1 hr rollin 14
Becca Phelps 1 hr jon 3
Angela elesse Parker 1 hr jon 3
Buster and ashley johnson 1 hr jon 7
Halley Overfield 1 hr jon 49
G Here's the deal 1 hr jon 33
local businesses defend man that damage crosses 2 hr jon 33
crosses 11 hr mark 93
More from around the web