nobama

Haslet, TX

#51 Sep 17, 2012
oldschool wrote:
<quoted text>supervising worker is sooooooooo hard
my uncle is a coal miner and he said that he would rather mine coal than to e an informant or supervisor their job is much harder mentally and they do work their butts off because they have to know twice as much as everyone, know how to operate and run everything Plus to be a boss u have to work ur ass off to get that position so I agree with "wow" and I don't see where u all keep saying she thinks she's better bc I never once read that or got that from her. Miners do work their tails off and I think this lady is just proud that they make a nice living instead of living off the government
nobama

Haslet, TX

#52 Sep 17, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>my uncle is a coal miner and he said that he would rather mine coal than to e an informant or supervisor their job is much harder mentally and they do work their butts off because they have to know twice as much as everyone, know how to operate and run everything Plus to be a boss u have to work ur ass off to get that position so I agree with "wow" and I don't see where u all keep saying she thinks she's better bc I never once read that or got that from her. Miners do work their tails off and I think this lady is just proud that they make a nice living instead of living off the government
u also say she is no better than any other working person ur right but like I said maybe she is just proud if ur a worker maybe u should be more like her and take some pride in your work
oldschool

United States

#53 Sep 18, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>u also say she is no better than any other working person ur right but like I said maybe she is just proud if ur a worker maybe u should be more like her and take some pride in your work
I think we all have pride that we work and support ourselves and our families ,but I don't see the rediculous amount coming from anyone that does other things to support their family.they just work and live,they don't have to tell everyone what a hero they are all the time,or how much money they make or how proud they are...they just work and live their lives.damn I just wish you people would get over yourselves ,that's all
OG

United States

#54 Sep 19, 2012
Black and blacker
funny

Florence, KY

#55 Sep 20, 2012
You know what I find funny about politics? Every one either believes what they watch on the news, or they are die hard republicans that don't give a shit if George W. Bush made millions off the trade centers. If maybe he did actually have a hand in it. If he's the biggest idiot and worthless president we've ever had that cheated his way in. That or they just don't want to admit they have no idea wtf they are talking about.

I find it funny that not one speech has Obama ever stated he was shutting the coal business down. You idiots do not fear Obama shutting the coal companies down. There is a law that has been around before Obama was ever in the office that has stated a certain level of emissions vehicles have to put out each and every year. EPA are the reason you can be fined for releasing refrigerant out a/c systems into the air. It's the reason that areosal cans have become smaller. Obama mentions cleaner energy. Which there are lots of areas that take full advantage of wind mills, and have way before Obama was in office. The nuclear power plants are utilized to. Obama is not talking about shutting down the coal business. You might be an idiot with a low iq if that's what you think.

Why is it that every dumb ass republican hides from the truth. They change the subject, or just avoid the questions all together. Obama care? That is a republican plan. That is the most republican thing there is. You guys forget the republicans are the ones that control the White House. Obama may of been elected as a democrat but the decision makers that won were republican. Obama care is the same thing Bob Dole had in the 90s. It's a republican plan, a democrat plan has options. It's a lap dance for the insurance companies.

I'm sick of hearing about how Obama used our tax dollars to bail out an automaker. Ronald Reagan did the same thing for Chrysler. Clinton taxed the richest people 3% more. Bush gave everyone a check when the economy he screwed up was bad. Yes we are in terrible debt and that's not gonna change, because Bush ran this country to the ground, and you idiots voted for his dumb ass again.

Maddhatter1889

Since: Nov 11

Berlin

#57 Sep 20, 2012
I hope the coal industry gets shut down, Americans are so ignorant to the bigger picture.
yeabuddy

United States

#59 Sep 20, 2012
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
I hope the coal industry gets shut down, Americans are so ignorant to the bigger picture.
Yup and have fun paying all those people an unemployment check!!!

Maddhatter1889

Berlin

#60 Sep 20, 2012
yeabuddy wrote:
<quoted text>Yup and have fun paying all those people an unemployment check!!!
I would rather pay unemployment checks and have a planet to live on, versus the alternative.
semper fi

United States

#61 Sep 20, 2012
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
<quoted text>I would rather pay unemployment checks and have a planet to live on, versus the alternative.
of course you would, yer a stupid libtard!

Dunmor, KY

#62 Sep 20, 2012
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>of course you would, yer a stupid libtard!
haha-wow what a child....oh yeah well your a big fat booger eater!!

Maddhatter1889

Berlin

#63 Sep 20, 2012
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>of course you would, yer a stupid libtard!
Or I have had a basic geography class?
yeabuddy

United States

#64 Sep 20, 2012
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
<quoted text>I would rather pay unemployment checks and have a planet to live on, versus the alternative.
Well no matter what!! You can't stop cars/trucks from being driven and people smoking and plants that don't work off of coal!! Oh and guess what if we stop using coal doesn't mean the rest of the world will!! Good try!
semper fi

United States

#65 Sep 20, 2012
yeabuddy wrote:
<quoted text>Well no matter what!! You can't stop cars/trucks from being driven and people smoking and plants that don't work off of coal!! Oh and guess what if we stop using coal doesn't mean the rest of the world will!! Good try!
The lefties conviently forget about china and India who produce the majority of coal fired plant emissions.
Libs can't handle the truth
yeabuddy

United States

#66 Sep 20, 2012
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>The lefties conviently forget about china and India who produce the majority of coal fired plant emissions.
Oh I know! But the american people really don't care about the people here in the us all they care about is trying to go green!! Well I am sorry but I am not for that I am for the working class and that includes coal miners!
semper fi

United States

#67 Sep 20, 2012
yeabuddy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I know! But the american people really don't care about the people here in the us all they care about is trying to go green!! Well I am sorry but I am not for that I am for the working class and that includes coal miners!
I make electricity and it makes me laugh everytime these idiots start talking about green energy. Exeperts who have absolutely no knowledge in the field

Maddhatter1889

Berlin

#68 Sep 20, 2012
yeabuddy wrote:
<quoted text>Well no matter what!! You can't stop cars/trucks from being driven and people smoking and plants that don't work off of coal!! Oh and guess what if we stop using coal doesn't mean the rest of the world will!! Good try!
Why are you so angry? Yes, but we also need alternatives. Do you have any idea what the negative impact of co2 emissions have had on the planet? It's terrible.

Maddhatter1889

Berlin

#69 Sep 20, 2012
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>The lefties conviently forget about china and India who produce the majority of coal fired plant emissions.
We produce the most co2 emissions though. I am not even a liberal. You would have to mighty ignorant to define your political views into a box, because neither side is 100% right all the time or any of the time. They all have their positives and negatives. Do you realize the implications of such political division?

Maddhatter1889

Berlin

#70 Sep 20, 2012
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>I make electricity and it makes me laugh everytime these idiots start talking about green energy. Exeperts who have absolutely no knowledge in the field
Bro... You can't even spell experts?
semper fi

United States

#71 Sep 20, 2012
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
<quoted text>Bro... You can't even spell experts?
o my...I accidentally spelt a word wrong. Everything I say must be untrue.
I'm sure you know much more about emissions than I, even though I work at a power plant
semper fi

United States

#72 Sep 20, 2012
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
<quoted text>We produce the most co2 emissions though. I am not even a liberal. You would have to mighty ignorant to define your political views into a box, because neither side is 100% right all the time or any of the time. They all have their positives and negatives. Do you realize the implications of such political division?
and I'm neither republican nor democrap.
Yes, I do "realize the implications."
And yeah, I spelt realize wrong just for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chick in powder blue mazda 47 min Yoyo 3
Cow owns Burger King 1 hr Wow 15
wives that are cheats 1 hr Curious 11
So now a man wearing a swastika.... 1 hr Hmm 43
Stacy Toombs Eshbaugh 1 hr Dude 3
Next baseball coach pt 4 2 hr Outsider 109
Henderson Motel or True Vine (Oct '15) 2 hr Trash 21

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance