Since: Jun 11

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Aug 17, 2011
Why is that the people in Henderson can't get along? Henderson is the only place on topix that has everyone talking crap. Why can't everyone just stop acting like little kids and grow up!

Since: Aug 11

Henderson, KY

#2 Aug 17, 2011
it's actually really bad in other cities as well. People automatically think that since they are hiding behind their computer screen, anything is allowed. They can justify what they say because they never actually have to witness the heartache or the brokenness they create with spewing of their own hatred. It's very very sad, actually. That people are this miserable !!

some of the things I've seen thoughtlessly thrown out on here just simply amaze me.

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Aug 17, 2011
It's crazy that people can't just get along or atleast keep their mouths shut about silly things. no one has to the right to throw other peoples busness out like that. It really hurts when you get bullied! But what gets me is that some people will talk crap all day about someone on here then get mad when they see thier name on here.

Since: Aug 11

Henderson, KY

#4 Aug 17, 2011
Yes. I will wholeheartedly agree it is pathetic. People get mad when someone outsmarts them in a debate and they throw out wild accusations. Or the type of people who just for fun go into peoples threads they don't even know and shout random things that aren't anywhere near true just to sit back and watch the chaos begin. it's a sad world. And for those who will reply with "If you don't like it, don't come here"...it's not that simple. There are some very good people that are getting hurt and put on here without any provocation. They wouldn't even know they were the being bashed. so sometimes, it's not feasible to just not come here...
u knw this man

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2011
Home of the haters!!!!!!!!!!

“What's all this yelling about?”

Since: Jul 11

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2011
-Miranda Jones wrote:
Why is that the people in Henderson can't get along? Henderson is the only place on topix that has everyone talking crap. Why can't everyone just stop acting like little kids and grow up!
While I agree that the people in Henderson need to figure out something else to talk about, you are obviously clueless thinking that it only happens in Henderson. Try looking up Owensboro, for example, among so many others!

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Aug 17, 2011
1TruePatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree that the people in Henderson need to figure out something else to talk about, you are obviously clueless thinking that it only happens in Henderson. Try looking up Owensboro, for example, among so many others!
I looked up other places and thehy arent as bad as here.. I mean talking about a girl getting Mollywhopped, just puting random peoples names on here. I'm just saying that it is crazy to keep this crap going on. Henderson was a goodtown until everyone started getting full of themselfs. Its sasd really!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer and Tyler kicked to the curb again. 9 min Lol 4
sports money 26 min Concerned 5
Andrew Powell 33 min Asdf 30
News Henderson homeowners concerned for property val... 1 hr ha 6
Michael bugg 1 hr Love u bugg 9
mike bugg (Aug '13) 1 hr Crazy 8
christa avery (larue) 1 hr Pippa 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance