Joshua Rheinlander
The bitch!

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Tell me what you know about him!???
bigpapa

New Albany, IN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Is he mentally retarded? Ive never been able to decipher his statuses on fb.....like Wtf?
stacey

Paducah, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
bigpapa wrote:
Is he mentally retarded? Ive never been able to decipher his statuses on fb.....like Wtf?
Who are you???
michelle

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
I heard he's a wonderful dad and would do anything for his kids!!!
lmfao

Akron, OH

#5 Feb 27, 2013
His whole family is nothing but a bunch of crazy nuts. bad genes in this lot that's for sure, most have some form of mental retardation, of some kind ranging from mild to severe, but as for Joshua he's not as bad as most of them, he does love his kids yes, id say he is a good dad in that area.. if your looking to be with him..make it a point your not putting up with any bs from his family,esp his mom, that woman is a wack job to say the least..

Since: Jul 13

Murray, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2013
lmfao wrote:
His whole family is nothing but a bunch of crazy nuts. bad genes in this lot that's for sure, most have some form of mental retardation, of some kind ranging from mild to severe, but as for Joshua he's not as bad as most of them, he does love his kids yes, id say he is a good dad in that area.. if your looking to be with him..make it a point your not putting up with any bs from his family,esp his mom, that woman is a wack job to say the least..

well for starters hes nothing like his family hes an amazing father to mine and his kids and he does not need to be on this stupid sight,,, he has turned his life around and cleaned up and is going to school.. so if anyone is going to talk shit about him its me i live with him i have kids with him and pregnant by him now and planning our wedding so every one can leave his name out of this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J&K Drywall 20 min Bella on deez nuts 8
Chuck bush 38 min Amy 1
Scared little old no eating buttvancent nunnelly 1 hr Brandsasse39 12
Podunk s 50 1 hr Nuts 6
Newman & Ramsey replacements 1 hr HiC 9
Joaunna 1 hr Wtf 2
Needtono 1 hr HiC 3

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance