who banged my wife
Joe blow

Union, KY

#1 Nov 22, 2012
My wife left me for a few months and im wanting to know who she banged. I do know she kissed a boy way younger
Joe blow

Union, KY

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Well I do know I want but since we got back together she swears she didn't cheat. Hmmm. Should I believe her
been there.

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Joe blow wrote:
Well I do know I want but since we got back together she swears she didn't cheat. Hmmm. Should I believe her
No you shouldn't. Mine said the same thing.
Joe blow

Union, KY

#7 Nov 23, 2012
I know my wife is not where but I just want the truth because the story has changed too many and by the way the boy who couldnt act like a man will get his
Joe blow

Union, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2012
I meant not a where and when your still married and suppost to be working things out then yes to me thats cheating but as the old saying goes. Tomato. Tomato
been there.

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Joe blow wrote:
I meant not a where and when your still married and suppost to be working things out then yes to me thats cheating but as the old saying goes. Tomato. Tomato
I agree with you in this! I tried to explain that to the ex. But women only like to see things there way and to make them selfs look better.
Hello

Florence, KY

#11 Nov 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="been there. "]<quoted text>
I agree with you in this! I tried to explain that to the ex. But women only like to see things there way and to make them selfs look better.[/QUOTE]
I agree with Joe Blow too but men think the same way... My X-hubby did the same thing.... All men and all women are not the same!
Truth

United States

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Who is ur wife?
stfu

Kansas City, KS

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Look guy if u want her back, that means accepting whatever she did. Yal was split up means, I don't like you and what u did so were never gettin back together, when u get back together means, I forgive you and now its a fresh start. If its eating u up then suck it up cause that's what it will take. If u keep pushin and bringin sht up, she will be gone for sure and I might be the one fukin her. I'm just sayin, u want her or not. Its up to u and how u act. She's back so this time appreciate, cherish, and love her or some young stud will spread her open like a slut on main st and not give two shts bout your feelings. You pick which one you perfer,
chasing amy

Lake Geneva, WI

#14 Nov 23, 2012
stfu wrote:
Look guy if u want her back, that means accepting whatever she did. Yal was split up means, I don't like you and what u did so were never gettin back together, when u get back together means, I forgive you and now its a fresh start. If its eating u up then suck it up cause that's what it will take. If u keep pushin and bringin sht up, she will be gone for sure and I might be the one fukin her. I'm just sayin, u want her or not. Its up to u and how u act. She's back so this time appreciate, cherish, and love her or some young stud will spread her open like a slut on main st and not give two shts bout oyour feelings. You pick which one you perfer,
lmao. So funny , but very good advice
wow

Owensboro, KY

#17 Nov 26, 2012
You have to look over it and forget it if you want to work things out. I'm sure no matter what she asked you to forgive her. As long as she's not doing it while y'all are together then don't worry about what happened.
sounds

Evansville, IN

#18 Nov 26, 2012
sound like jerry springer time.. or maury.. find out the truth...
tall-high-in-tha -sky

Henderson, KY

#19 Nov 26, 2012
AY IN My defense she pulled me into her bedroom she said she was single.........your wife gives goood head. When she's at "work" she's really smd
i wish

Florence, KY

#20 Dec 3, 2012
if u gave a clue we could prob tell u who? whats her first name r last name? or whats urs?
Green Hornet

Shelbyville, KY

#21 Dec 3, 2012
not sure if it was your wife but i do have some pix of someones wife i banged

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help 20 min Jeff 5
Gibbs 23 min Liberal Wisenheimer 93
bign 23 min Sad 5
cheating or is he single 25 min Hmmmmm___ 1
Tina McCormick Signs 25 min Liberal Wisenheimer 10
you know where he was 56 min Haha 24
At&t 1 hr lol 9
Lyndsey Estes 1 hr yawns 25
drug bust 22 hr Hear all 31
josh freeland 22 hr sad 13
Bad wreck on Airline Road/Garden Mile 23 hr Lala 6

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages