topix #1 snitch site!
Jezzlyn

Florence, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
This website is where police officers are going to seek out warrants and find out who is doing what...they post names and talk shit about people like its a normal civilian rivalry when its actually THEM, POLICE AND DETECTIVES, posing to get people angry at each other enough to tell TELL TELL!!
LOOK TO YOURSELF, and think, do I have morals? Do i REALLY see myself snitching on my enemies ??
OR...should i get off this website and focus on MY OWN life, rather than putting others behind bars!!!
JUST SAYIN,
Jay
the white man can

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2012
If they wasn't doin shit they wasn't suppopesd to then they would have nothin to worry about
Five Ohhhhh

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Henderson Police Detectives have't caught a real criminal in 2 or 3 years. You could put a video of it on topix with a written confession and a map to the suspects house and that crew of dumbasses couldn't find it. This town is ripe for the picking.
HAHAHAHHAAH

Florence, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
aint that the truth!!!
uno

Chrisney, IN

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Put em in jail! where they belong
truth

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Five Ohhhhh wrote:
Henderson Police Detectives have't caught a real criminal in 2 or 3 years. You could put a video of it on topix with a written confession and a map to the suspects house and that crew of dumbasses couldn't find it. This town is ripe for the picking.
det. Alto Lee caught the guy who robbed the beverage barn today!( Ronald Scott Gower ) so stfu
Dumb Criminals

Gilbertsville, KY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Jezzlyn wrote:
This website is where police officers are going to seek out warrants and find out who is doing what...they post names and talk shit about people like its a normal civilian rivalry when its actually THEM, POLICE AND DETECTIVES, posing to get people angry at each other enough to tell TELL TELL!!
LOOK TO YOURSELF, and think, do I have morals? Do i REALLY see myself snitching on my enemies ??
OR...should i get off this website and focus on MY OWN life, rather than putting others behind bars!!!
JUST SAYIN,
Jay
If they don't want to be "snitched" on they better learn to keep their own mouths shut in the first place. They must be some really dumb, chump change criminals if they don't have any more smarts than to go bragging and blabbing to others what they do and then go accusing others of snitching on them.
five O

Florence, KY

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Dumb Criminals wrote:
<quoted text>
If they don't want to be "snitched" on they better learn to keep their own mouths shut in the first place. They must be some really dumb, chump change criminals if they don't have any more smarts than to go bragging and blabbing to others what they do and then go accusing others of snitching on them.
so u the police huh?
Oh Really

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Jezzlyn wrote:
JUST SAYIN,
Jay
No shit Sherlock! I have to laugh when some of these dumbasses get caught.The dumb ones surround themselves with lowlifes.Look at John L. could a person be any dumber?Busted 3 or 4 times out of the same house.They don't have to be enemies,people rat on life long friends and family members.
Dumb Criminals

Gilbertsville, KY

#10 Nov 8, 2012
five O wrote:
<quoted text>
so u the police huh?
Nope, and never have been a cop of any kind. You don't have to be a cop to see how plenty of criminals get their own selves caught because they can't keep their own mouths shut.
five O

Florence, KY

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Dumb Criminals wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, and never have been a cop of any kind. You don't have to be a cop to see how plenty of criminals get their own selves caught because they can't keep their own mouths shut.
Actions speak louder than words. If you are jobless and driving a new car and paying rent or mortgage and no income what so ever to back up your living arrangements, then I don't think anybody has to snitch on you. You are snitching on yourself.
Sham

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Dumb Criminals wrote:
<quoted text>
Aint that the damn truth.Or they rip people off and brag about it.
be real!!!

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Lock all the losers up don't commit a crime and you won't have to worry.
lol

Madisonville, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Jezzlyn wrote:
JUST SAYIN,
Jay
Sounds smart to me!
lol

Madisonville, KY

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Five Ohhhhh wrote:
Didn't they catch who robbed the beverage barn?
agreed

Madisonville, KY

#16 Nov 8, 2012
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>No shit Sherlock! I have to laugh when some of these dumbasses get caught.The dumb ones surround themselves with lowlifes.Look at John L. could a person be any dumber?Busted 3 or 4 times out of the same house.They don't have to be enemies,people rat on life long friends and family members.
Yeah pretty sure his own don played a part in this one.
agreed

Madisonville, KY

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>No shit Sherlock! I have to laugh when some of these dumbasses get caught.The dumb ones surround themselves with lowlifes.Look at John L. could a person be any dumber?Busted 3 or 4 times out of the same house.They don't have to be enemies,people rat on life long friends and family members.
That's son!
JasonBB

Jeffersonville, IN

#18 Nov 9, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't they catch who robbed the beverage barn?
Lets wait and see he is either retarded or they will lose it trial like all the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot dads 4 hr Country girl987 24
Brittany Kitchens 4 hr 42420_78 3
Single, bored, and don't get tired 4 hr Baby Blue 21
spreading 4 hr lol 3
brandon medcalf (Sep '14) 6 hr qwertyd 2
Richard 8 hr juss lookin 9
facebook 8 hr Dax 13

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance