confused, am I his girlfriend or what ? :(

Posted in the Henderson Forum

Since: Oct 12

UK

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Okay,ireally need help :(, I've knew him 9months, we got together within the first week of knowing each other, we dated for 4 months then he broke up with me saying its not working seeing as we was always arguing... He ripped my heart out. We didn't talk for a month then started talking again we've been really close lately, we talk 24/7 we see each other all the time, we have sex and he's starting to get really protective over me like speaking to boys ect. It feels like where dating but he hasn't said anything I'm confused ... :( x
get

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2012
The bottom line is if it dnt feel right it ain't rite. We always find ourselves getting with guys who r emotional unavailable an it ends up breaking our hearts.
hmm

Evansville, IN

#3 Oct 7, 2012
get wrote:
The bottom line is if it dnt feel right it ain't rite. We always find ourselves getting with guys who r emotional unavailable an it ends up breaking our hearts.
sad but true a lot
izzay

Haubstadt, IN

#4 Oct 7, 2012
You should ask him what you status is. Im not sure what your situation is but if your going to his house or staying with him that is a good sign your dating again. Just talking is not a sign that sounds more like friends. What is 24/7 to you?
Patience and Perseverance

Cadiz, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
jadealisha1 wrote:
Okay,ireally need help :(, I've knew him 9months, we got together within the first week of knowing each other, we dated for 4 months then he broke up with me saying its not working seeing as we was always arguing... He ripped my heart out. We didn't talk for a month then started talking again we've been really close lately, we talk 24/7 we see each other all the time, we have sex and he's starting to get really protective over me like speaking to boys ect. It feels like where dating but he hasn't said anything I'm confused ...:( x
It's hard to guess what's going on in another person's mind and even more so when it comes to their inner-emotions and moods. All too often they won't even know for sure themselves.

It could be possible that things moved too quickly in the beginning to the romantic stage for the two of you after you first time met which could explain the "always arguing" that resulted in the break-up.

He very well could have been feeling the relationship was getting a bit out of control and was overwhelmed by it all.

Maybe if you took it slower and didn't push for some kind commitment for a while longer and let him make the move when he feels the time is right to take it to the next level.
i love fall

Evansville, IN

#7 Oct 7, 2012
If you have to ask then NO!
yea yea

Evansville, IN

#8 Oct 8, 2012
jadealisha1 wrote:
Okay,ireally need help :(, I've knew him 9months, we got together within the first week of knowing each other, we dated for 4 months then he broke up with me saying its not working seeing as we was always arguing... He ripped my heart out. We didn't talk for a month then started talking again we've been really close lately, we talk 24/7 we see each other all the time, we have sex and he's starting to get really protective over me like speaking to boys ect. It feels like where dating but he hasn't said anything I'm confused ...:( x
is this Emilee, Aaron Swords X?

UK

#9 Oct 8, 2012
izzay wrote:
You should ask him what you status is. Im not sure what your situation is but if your going to his house or staying with him that is a good sign your dating again. Just talking is not a sign that sounds more like friends. What is 24/7 to you?
. When isay 24/7, imean as soon as he gets back from work and any time he has free x

UK

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Patience and Perseverance wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to guess what's going on in another person's mind and even more so when it comes to their inner-emotions and moods. All too often they won't even know for sure themselves.
It could be possible that things moved too quickly in the beginning to the romantic stage for the two of you after you first time met which could explain the "always arguing" that resulted in the break-up.
He very well could have been feeling the relationship was getting a bit out of control and was overwhelmed by it all.
Maybe if you took it slower and didn't push for some kind commitment for a while longer and let him make the move when he feels the time is right to take it to the next level.
Yeah, ithink its that we got into a relationship WAY to quick and he's 4years older than me so he's abit more mature...
ttty

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2012
jadealisha1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, ithink its that we got into a relationship WAY to quick and he's 4years older than me so he's abit more mature...
how old are u both
ttty

United States

#12 Oct 8, 2012
jadealisha1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, ithink its that we got into a relationship WAY to quick and he's 4years older than me so he's abit more mature...
4 years is not a big age dif
love fall

Haubstadt, IN

#13 Oct 8, 2012
You should ask him. Couldn't hurt. I would think he would be around you if u were dating possibly staying with each other depending on your age. Are you sure he's not seeing someone else? Sounds kinda of weird to me either that or I just don't have the full story. I would just make sure he isn't in another relationship. Then go from there and see what works for both of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating wife 10 min lol 17
So Many People Need Prayer Right Now 12 min lol 126
No power! 17 min lol 5
Ktap (Jan '12) 1 hr Tress a 48
My love 1 hr Turd Ferguson 5
chris and paula together again 1 hr needy 6
Gym by kmar 2 hr sun 25
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE