delbert majors

Princeton, IN

#1 Aug 10, 2011
How did he die? I know it was in his sleep but how
someones mom

Evansville, IN

#2 Aug 10, 2011
Does it really matter? Let his family mourn in peace without this drama!!
joanie l stone

Elgin, TX

#3 Aug 10, 2011
delbert majors wrote:
How did he die? I know it was in his sleep but how
This is Kerrie, his sister & when I know..everyone else will but my brother is gone & this is the last place his name should be out of respect of his family..thank you & have a good day!!
Kerrie Vanover

Evansville, IN

#4 Aug 12, 2011
My brother died in his sleep, noone knows when nor how, I will post when I find out if I decide to. I appreciate genuine concerns, but this is a very personal and private matter. Thank you

Since: Aug 11

Evansville, IN

#5 Aug 12, 2011
Kerrie Vanover wrote:
My brother died in his sleep, noone knows when nor how, I will post when I find out if I decide to. I appreciate genuine concerns, but this is a very personal and private matter. Thank you
Vanover family...Karrie, Amanda and Randy Sr......I am very sorry for your lost, I lost my brother 3 years ago so I can relate to your pain. I pray that God gives you strength and a peace in your hearts that only He can give. Hold to the wonderful memories and each other. You are in my familys prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merchants Outlet Mall in Henderson (Jul '13) 42 min Dat boy 6
Quick question? 56 min Mz Uno 18
taylor nichols 1 hr fact 9
jason's wtecked truck 1 hr sue 5
Why Do Property owners get penalized in Hender... 1 hr MyDog 10
Hung guy in Wal-Mart 1 hr Woodsman 2
ray cobb 1 hr ray Cobb 6
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE