Location hidden

#3 Oct 6, 2011
she's kind hearted n a bit country
slumber

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2011
win like charlie sheen wrote:
she's a clingy bitch, that's for sure.
Who the f are you?? Let's put you on blast if you like to talk smack.
blah

Marion, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2011
sheza cutterrrrrr lol
frodo is A homO

Florence, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2011
she does like to cut herself. her arm looks like she plays patty cake with edward scissor hands lol
fatminerswife

Morganfield, KY

#7 Oct 6, 2011
Amanda is a good person who's been picked on enuff maybe if yal were encouraging instead of pointing out her flaws she might have more self esteem, leave her alone she's never done anyone wrong
yep

Florence, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2011
i've had low self esteem myself before. but i never thought about cutting myself. you seem to enjoy pointing out tim willet's flaws though. maybe you should think about changing your name to fatminerhypocrite.
fatminerswife

Morganfield, KY

#9 Oct 6, 2011
yep wrote:
i've had low self esteem myself before. but i never thought about cutting myself. you seem to enjoy pointing out tim willet's flaws though. maybe you should think about changing your name to fatminerhypocrite.
I've had my fair share of him n his lies but Amanda hasn't done anything

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 6, 2011
fatminerswife wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had my fair share of him n his lies but Amanda hasn't done anything
to deserve such criticism

Location hidden

#11 Oct 6, 2011
didnt she change her name n is trying to do something w her life move on n outta here?

Location hidden

#12 Oct 6, 2011
yep wrote:
ive had low self-esteem n depression that made me want to harm myself n im a productive member of society sometimes its a chemical imbalance or genetics or bad parenting or a combination of things til ur in er shoes dont judge
cutter

Tomball, TX

#13 Oct 6, 2011
Nothing wrong with cutting yourself. I'm not a sad or depressed person, but it feels good. Some people are just know it all p***ies
amanda carroll

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2011
Hey wow didn't know I was so popular. And yes, my arm is f u c k e d up, and yes I used to cut myself. I didn't change my name but I sing professionally and my moniker is Mina Fedora. My life is just fine, thanks. Additionally, I'm not stupid and can see on my pc that the ip address for two of the ppl in this thread is the exact same, so somebody is trying to be sneaky and pretend they're two different users. You seem to know a lot of my personal business, you should have known I'm a computer genius also. Oh and you can touch my scars for a dollar.
Emm

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2011
Good for you, Amanda. Keep doing your thing and take joy in the fact that these people are just wishing that they had even 1/3 of the talent or brains that you do.
why

Georgetown, IN

#16 Oct 9, 2011
amanda is a kind soul with a beautiful voice. quit hating on people trying to better themselves. it only makes you look stupid. congrats on your success amanda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon griffee 23 min Question 28
Anthony Burrus 24 min NicoleLicksAssholes 75
Backpage girls in hendo? 3 hr Rico 3
clinton blanford 6 hr me 1
whats up with layna and jr 7 hr I know!! 14
henderson nursing ans rehab (Oct '14) 8 hr SMDH 32
Hiring 8 hr Kim 5

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance