First Prev
of 4
Next Last
penlove

Ridgway, IL

#69 Nov 29, 2011
Justin. Miss yu. Love yu. Yull be touching down soon tho, time to shake shit up again:) love goes out to his nighas an fam. I kno it's hard. But he'll be back in jan.
Gone but NEVER forgotten.
hey

Evansville, IN

#70 Nov 29, 2011
insane wrote:
A Henderson man is in critical condition Monday after a weekend fight. Police say 23-year-old Dustin Hays was hit repeatedly with a baseball bat at a PARTY Saturday night. Alex Shabad talked to Hays' friend Monday, who was also involved in the fight.

Look it up...stupid! This is exactly what it says!!! I wasn't there but I do know there was enough people there to stop this from happening!
that is ridiculous and no one stopped it!
SaM ii Am

Hayden, AL

#71 Nov 29, 2011
I wasnt there that night but I saw him immediately afterwards and Cody didn't want to do what he did, he felt very threatened and felt like that was his only choice. They used the weapons on him FIRST. and I'm not saying two wrongs make a right but if we are going to be putting it all on the table might as well have ALL the info. He isn't proud of what happened. And he didn't KILL the boy. He died like a year later because he had a brain tumor and I'm sorry the boy passed away but Cody isn't God so he didn't give him a brain tumor
cam newton

United States

#72 Nov 29, 2011
SaM ii Am wrote:
I wasnt there that night but I saw him immediately afterwards and Cody didn't want to do what he did, he felt very threatened and felt like that was his only choice. They used the weapons on him FIRST. and I'm not saying two wrongs make a right but if we are going to be putting it all on the table might as well have ALL the info. He isn't proud of what happened. And he didn't KILL the boy. He died like a year later because he had a brain tumor and I'm sorry the boy passed away but Cody isn't God so he didn't give him a brain tumor
Are u retarded? First off they were all 3 jumping dustin then Jeremiah hit him with brass knuckles to get him off dustin. Then Jeremiah and cody were done fighting. Hell cody left the room the bat was in a totally different room he then came back and hit Jeremiah from behind and hit dustin from behind over and over again. And yeah he died a year later from the injuries caused by the cowardly from behind attack b I tch know the truth he died from injuries caused by the incident he never was the same after that. His death certificate says homicide don't get on here like u know everything cuz u don't.
cam newton

United States

#73 Nov 29, 2011
People are stupid Jeremiah and dustin was the only ones there besides a girl. Cody came with Jeff Isaiah and Erika and another h o e he attacked them from behind after the fight stupid get it right. The newspaper said party it was no party
Kristen

Utica, KY

#74 Nov 29, 2011
Everybody on here needs to shut the hell up! Cody is a punk ass bitch who is exactly where he desevers to be. Everyone here who thinks he isnt needs to put yourselves in that families shoes! What if that was your friend, brother, son, cousin and etc that was hurt and then died? You wouldnt be backing his weak ass then! Motherfcuker only got 4 months left but a lifetime of misery waiting him! He's the sorry ass that has to look at himself in the mirror everymoment or everyday for the rest of his life! Ya'll need to get a life for real! RIP DUSTIN LEE HAYS!!!!!!!!!!
rip

United States

#75 Nov 29, 2011
Where u figure he gets out in 4 months? Like 4 yrs maybe
;(

Evansville, IN

#77 Nov 29, 2011
I Miss Kane Bentley . :/
dustinhays4eva

United States

#78 Nov 29, 2011
tman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much left
he has twelve years ten are for what he did to dustinvat 85% he has about four to five left and can vome home to live a happy normal life while dusyin and all his loved ones were robbed of his
Umm

Greenville, KY

#79 Nov 29, 2011
"Sam I am" Dustin died froM
complications from being beating... His cousin died from a brain tumor. Your facts are confused. My facts are true... She died after Dustin. Why don't we all respect them and their famies and leave this topic alone. It's a bad time of yeAr for those that has had loss ... We don't need to make it worse for the families. And o know for s fact that extended family members of Dustin read topix. Please let it rest!
SaM ii Am

Hayden, AL

#80 Nov 29, 2011
cam newton wrote:
<quoted text>Are u retarded? First off they were all 3 jumping dustin then Jeremiah hit him with brass knuckles to get him off dustin. Then Jeremiah and cody were done fighting. Hell cody left the room the bat was in a totally different room he then came back and hit Jeremiah from behind and hit dustin from behind over and over again. And yeah he died a year later from the injuries caused by the cowardly from behind attack b I tch know the truth he died from injuries caused by the incident he never was the same after that. His death certificate says homicide don't get on here like u know everything cuz u don't.
I am not arguing with you. At all. This is POINTLESS. I'm going off what Cody has told ME. Whatever you want to say after I post this doesn't bother me in the slightest. I have better things to do with my time then sit on topix and exchange insults with a faceless person who doesn't mean a thing to me :) have a good day!

United States

#81 Nov 30, 2011
insane wrote:
And another thing, this was at a party. Seems to me there was plenty of people there. Those of you that just stood there and let this happen, you're just as guilty!!!!!!!!!! This sickens me, really makes me disgusted!
I agree!!!! Someone's life was taken for a stupid reason.
haha ;)

United States

#82 Nov 30, 2011
Billy Wortman and Charlie Stewart that's my boys
insane

United States

#83 Nov 30, 2011
Those of you saying that you can't die from previous injuries ARE very wrong. My uncle died from injuries due to a car wreck 20 years later. And if you think that being beat in the head with a baseball bat repeatedly won't cause severe internal injuries to the brain you're crazy. Whether the man died that day a year later or 20 years later, Cody Griffin caused his injuries that resulted in that young man's death!!!! I apologize, I hate to talk about it but it's sad to me. It makes me sick, stop defending someone who took another persons life. There are no excuses for Cody actions.
haha ;)

Birmingham, AL

#84 Nov 30, 2011
What is Kane bentley locked up for?
karen

Evansville, IN

#85 Nov 30, 2011
Kristen wrote:
Everybody on here needs to shut the hell up! Cody is a punk ass bitch who is exactly where he desevers to be. Everyone here who thinks he isnt needs to put yourselves in that families shoes! What if that was your friend, brother, son, cousin and etc that was hurt and then died? You wouldnt be backing his weak ass then! Motherfcuker only got 4 months left but a lifetime of misery waiting him! He's the sorry ass that has to look at himself in the mirror everymoment or everyday for the rest of his life! Ya'll need to get a life for real! RIP DUSTIN LEE HAYS!!!!!!!!!!
he has 5 years left and i wish everyone knew the story. i have to live this stuff everyday. im so sick of everyone comin up with different stories. i wish you people realize my life will never be the same. ill never have the son that i once had.
kentuckygirl

Evansville, IN

#86 Nov 30, 2011
First off, dustin was an amazing person yes. Is his family and friends suffering yes! But cody was also an amazing person. His family and friends miss him too.. you all say cody is the bad guy and how his family is trash yet i never once see his family get on here and bash anyone or say someone got what they deserve. lets get something straight for you retarded a** rejects if you live your life trying to be hard and be in the game one day you will meet your match. so for the ones downing one side know what the f8ck your talking about before you start gangster typing.. no one is scared of a internet thug! both men are greatly missed and im sure neither one appreciates this dumb sh*t!
jeremiah

United States

#87 Nov 30, 2011
karen wrote:
<quoted text>he has 5 years left and i wish everyone knew the story. i have to live this stuff everyday. im so sick of everyone comin up with different stories. i wish you people realize my life will never be the same. ill never have the son that i once had.
Karen I know you don't like me as I am fine with that. I am speaking on this one time because I love dustin. Some people on here have no respect at all. I have grown up a lot since this terrible incident. I have kids I'm raising and all that. This is a situation that got way too out of hand its over now. And I now understand cody is ur son u are going to have his back. Now to the rest of the people that know nothing and are talkin sh it for no reason get a life. My best friend is dead as this topic should be. So have respect for dustin family as well as Karen family and talk about all the other bs u guys talk about on this immature ridiculous site. R.I.P. dustin hays I love ya may u rest in peace.
Bec

Philadelphia, PA

#88 Nov 30, 2011
kentuckygirl wrote:
First off, dustin was an amazing person yes. Is his family and friends suffering yes! But cody was also an amazing person. His family and friends miss him too.. you all say cody is the bad guy and how his family is trash yet i never once see his family get on here and bash anyone or say someone got what they deserve. lets get something straight for you retarded a** rejects if you live your life trying to be hard and be in the game one day you will meet your match. so for the ones downing one side know what the f8ck your talking about before you start gangster typing.. no one is scared of a internet thug! both men are greatly missed and im sure neither one appreciates this dumb sh*t!
Yes his family did say he got what he deserves back and read
SaM ii Am

United States

#89 Nov 30, 2011
karen wrote:
<quoted text>he has 5 years left and i wish everyone knew the story. i have to live this stuff everyday. im so sick of everyone comin up with different stories. i wish you people realize my life will never be the same. ill never have the son that i once had.
I'm so sorry if I said anything offense to you your family or Cody. I didn't intend to. I love him!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min Reality 5,705
Muusa 19 min Curious 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min No Surprize 154,162
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 57 min Mums the word 81,647
heather 1 hr yes 6
Duncan's grill 1 hr yes 4
Henderson lady's tonight 1 hr Single guy 10
•••
Henderson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
•••