nightmare

Florence, KY

#21 Jun 18, 2011
Also i would like to say i miss Danny Blackston... I love you and miss u...
drew

United States

#22 Jun 18, 2011
trick wrote:
<quoted text>Blockhead dude ain't gettin out for a longtime and when he does he will never have a good job He will always be a waste of my tax dollars and it makes me sick to think they take money out of my check to help feed his lardass.
U need to hide ur name from everybody bc Cody got a lot a boys that won't tolerate this kinda bs comin out of ur gd mouth trick an Cody only goin to serve mayb 8 yrs got bout 5 to 6 left but I'm not sayin he's i'n the right for what he did but i will say i would've done the same thing jus not to the extent he took it codys cool as a fan i jus wish i couldve been at his side so mayb all that wouldn't have happen like it did
lo ryde

United States

#23 Jun 18, 2011
drew wrote:
<quoted text>U need to hide ur name from everybody bc Cody got a lot a boys that won't tolerate this kinda bs comin out of ur gd mouth trick an Cody only goin to serve mayb 8 yrs got bout 5 to 6 left but I'm not sayin he's i'n the right for what he did but i will say i would've done the same thing jus not to the extent he took it codys cool as a fan i jus wish i couldve been at his side so mayb all that wouldn't have happen like it did
What he do?

Since: May 11

Jeffersonville, IN

#24 Jun 18, 2011
Apparently u need to quit runnin ur mouth Cody is my family and I'll be damned if anybody is gonna talk about him like that. He did exactly wat he needed to do and u obviously don't know the real story. That boy deserved everything he got. Id take codys side on anything matter of fact I hid him down till the very end this is Kensie griffin and if u got sumthin to say bout my fam lemme know
Sam i Am

Jeffersonville, IN

#25 Jun 18, 2011
drew wrote:
<quoted text>U need to hide ur name from everybody bc Cody got a lot a boys that won't tolerate this kinda bs comin out of ur gd mouth trick an Cody only goin to serve mayb 8 yrs got bout 5 to 6 left but I'm not sayin he's i'n the right for what he did but i will say i would've done the same thing jus not to the extent he took it codys cool as a fan i jus wish i couldve been at his side so mayb all that wouldn't have happen like it did
Correction maybe only 2 yrs :) but I agree 100%
drew

United States

#26 Jun 18, 2011
nightmare wrote:
Also i would like to say i miss Danny Blackston... I love you and miss u...
Who is this
SMASHINHATAZ

Covington, KY

#27 Jun 22, 2011
MJG wrote:
i miss cody griffin :(
I SURE DO MISS CODY HES A GOOD LOYAL FRIEND HE DIDN'T GET THE SAME IN THE RETURN BUT CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO GET OUT I LOVE HIM AND CANT WAIT
bart

Florence, KY

#28 Jul 5, 2011
joey galloway
yep

Dunmor, KY

#29 Jul 6, 2011
Kensie wrote:
Apparently u need to quit runnin ur mouth Cody is my family and I'll be damned if anybody is gonna talk about him like that. He did exactly wat he needed to do and u obviously don't know the real story. That boy deserved everything he got. Id take codys side on anything matter of fact I hid him down till the very end this is Kensie griffin and if u got sumthin to say bout my fam lemme know
I wanna know what happened to make u think his actions were justified
tman

United States

#30 Jul 6, 2011
Charlie joiner
Jessica H

Owensboro, KY

#31 Jul 6, 2011
Charlie Odom
longhairdontcare

Pflugerville, TX

#32 Jul 6, 2011
Richard Greene lol at least nobody from the hood will get pregnant by that breeder lol
kbriddddddd€}+ ]=\'d

Murray, KY

#33 Jul 6, 2011
Jared heath
also

Philadelphia, MS

#35 Nov 28, 2011
tman wrote:
Charlie joiner
Me too!!!
hey

Florence, KY

#36 Nov 28, 2011
What did this Cody guy do with a bat and why? Did the other guy die?
SaM ii Am

Philadelphia, MS

#37 Nov 28, 2011
hey wrote:
What did this Cody guy do with a bat and why? Did the other guy die?
If you don't know then you obviously have no business knowing.
monkey

United States

#38 Nov 28, 2011
tman wrote:
Charlie joiner
Miss him too
hey

Florence, KY

#39 Nov 28, 2011
SaM ii Am wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't know then you obviously have no business knowing.
really what'd he do ?
cam newton

Birmingham, AL

#40 Nov 28, 2011
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
really what'd he do ?
Who cares what all yall think. I am dustin friend and the whole thing git out of hand first of all there was brass knuckles brought out cuz the 3 of them were jumping dustin. Even cody admits he did the wrong thing it all just went to far now have a lil respect for the family. It was a fight that got out of hand. I am a friend of dustin but no one deserve to be where they at
Ashley

United States

#41 Nov 28, 2011
Shot out to my bro bubba payne, yea t yall hattas know whay it is, hell be touching down soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Purge! 3 min Anti trump 42
Booboo Delong 8 min Chocolatemama 3
Henderson Cantfucky 11 min Not lady like 3
Jessica manigold banks 37 min Knowmom 23
F*ck Trump chant by democrats ; ) 1 hr Meeeee 31
Local dating, best sites to use? 1 hr Lonely 1
Kendra smith 1 hr Trust_Me 44

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance