fight at algonquins last night

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just wondering

Henderson, KY

#1 Oct 13, 2012
What happened at Algonquins last night I heard there was a big fight from some boys from Florida
Mark Grayson

Evansville, IN

#2 Oct 13, 2012
There is a fight or fights at Als every single night. Its redneck trash central.
waitress

Bellevue, WA

#3 Oct 14, 2012
there has not been any fights in a few months. It was not that bad just some punk trying to stir some crap up.
larry

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 14, 2012
When!
!!!!!!!!

Henderson, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2012
I heard somebody got knocked out outside ?
intruder queen

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2012
Trash is as trash does
intruder queen

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Oct 14, 2012
TA wrote:
Good Pizza there. Try it sometime
what the fck ever. That crap is nasty
intruder queen

Morganfield, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2012
TA wrote:
<quoted text>Ur opinion. I liked it so be it!!!!
Go eat it fatty
waitress

Bellevue, WA

#11 Oct 15, 2012
intruder queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Go eat it fatty
your name really says alot. Who are you to tell someone that they are fat because they choose algonquins? Your parents must be proud! I find it odd that they get deliveries for methodist hospital. Seems like the nurses and doctors could afford any place in henderson but choose algonquins.......why is that? Oh yea because they have great food!
waitress

Bellevue, WA

#12 Oct 15, 2012
intruder queen wrote:
Trash is as trash does
your right about that. So get your trashy ass on out of here.
intruder queen

Morganfield, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2012
waitress wrote:
<quoted text>your name really says alot. Who are you to tell someone that they are fat because they choose algonquins? Your parents must be proud! I find it odd that they get deliveries for methodist hospital. Seems like the nurses and doctors could afford any place in henderson but choose algonquins.......why is that? Oh yea because they have great food!
I love my name, thanks. My mommy and daddy are very proud.

I find that extremely odd but I guess because they want to be fatties too IF what you say is true which I highly doubt it because well this is topix.

I am a purple unicorn and I fart glitter. Weeeeeeeee
true story

Greenville, KY

#14 Oct 15, 2012
intruder queen wrote:
<quoted text>I love my name, thanks. My mommy and daddy are very proud.

I find that extremely odd but I guess because they want to be fatties too IF what you say is true which I highly doubt it because well this is topix.

I am a purple unicorn and I fart glitter. Weeeeeeeee
you have OBVIOUSLY never tried their food. And I say "obvious" because your comment is the first and only person I have EVER heard say anything other than their food being "da bomb". Seriously, try yourself a carry out hot ham and cheese! YUMMY!
intruder queen

Morganfield, KY

#15 Oct 15, 2012
waitress wrote:
<quoted text>your right about that. So get your trashy ass on out of here.
Boooooo sorry ALs trash can't hurt my feelers.

intruder queen

Morganfield, KY

#16 Oct 15, 2012
true story wrote:
<quoted text>you have OBVIOUSLY never tried their food. And I say "obvious" because your comment is the first and only person I have EVER heard say anything other than their food being "da bomb". Seriously, try yourself a carry out hot ham and cheese! YUMMY!
I could always comment under different screen names. If that would make the food (the nast pizza) sound YUMMY like most but I won't.
waitress

Bellevue, WA

#17 Oct 15, 2012
intruder queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my name, thanks. My mommy and daddy are very proud.
I find that extremely odd but I guess because they want to be fatties too IF what you say is true which I highly doubt it because well this is topix.
I am a purple unicorn and I fart glitter. Weeeeeeeee
your right it is topix. I doubt that you have tried the food. Probably not even old enough to go in there. But im just judging by how you act.
true story

Greenville, KY

#18 Oct 15, 2012
intruder queen wrote:
<quoted text>I could always comment under different screen names. If that would make the food (the nast pizza) sound YUMMY like most but I won't.
ok. I have no idea what you're trying to say. This is the only name I have been using. Alls I'm saying is, give it a try, you may just like it.
true story

Greenville, KY

#19 Oct 15, 2012
intruder queen wrote:
<quoted text>I could always comment under different screen names. If that would make the food (the nast pizza) sound YUMMY like most but I won't.
and for the record, I would NEVER hang out there. I have have gotten carry out through the drive through.
waitress

Bellevue, WA

#20 Oct 15, 2012
Wasnt trying to hurt your feelings. But calling someone trash is pretty trashy. If your a women clean up your a act. Being classy never hurt anyone. Try it.
Right

United States

#21 Oct 15, 2012
waitress wrote:
<quoted text> your right about that. So get your trashy ass on out of here.
Haha,move your trash on out lil bitch!
Right

United States

#22 Oct 15, 2012
waitress wrote:
<quoted text> your right it is topix. I doubt that you have tried the food. Probably not even old enough to go in there. But im just judging by how you act.
What do do think,between 12 and 14? Lil dumbass kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iron order motercycle club (Apr '11) 10 min smh 60
Malibug Tan (Jul '14) 41 min seriously 44
tyler price how u get out without a bond? 1 hr lol 3
Lawyer 2 hr sheila 13
school board petition to repeal the nickle tax 2 hr financials 22
News Drug Investigation & Arrest in Henderson, Ky (Apr '10) 2 hr lol 70
Bang bang eat my poo poo 3 hr Yeah 1
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]