Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

I have to work two jobs to support myself and family paying 32% of what I earn so thousands of people can lay around and live off the government. I say end all welfare, disability, food stamps, secton 8. The majority of people on disability are just lazy and want a free ride and the trash on section 8 and food stamps are just looking for a hand out and they eat better than me and my family. End welfare/SSI disabilty all together. Get off your lazy worthless ass and get a job. And stop having children I have to help feed, buy some condoms. The end.
friendly fire

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

That option is no longer on the table.
The people voted on Tuesday. The country as we once knew it has fundamentally changed from taking care of yourself to living off other people
djdns

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

How about elderly with cancer? Would you take it away from them?
2 Job Tom

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

friendly fire wrote:
That option is no longer on the table.
The people voted on Tuesday. The country as we once knew it has fundamentally changed from taking care of yourself to living off other people
Yea I guess I'll have to work 3 jobs to support all the government dependant, take care of me because I'm too lazy to get a job and work. Sad sad day for the middle class and those of us that have personal responsibility and believe it is up to us to take care of our families and self instead of relying on the govt to feed, house and send us a check so we can buy booze, crack rock, meth and scratch off lottery tickets. And I guess I shouldn't start on the free health care while I can't afford to take my kids to the doc or ER because my deductable is 5 thousand and I pay 200 a month for insurance for my family. Of course if I do go I have to wait until all the welfare pill heads are serviced for thier Loratab addiction. I guess my tax dollars is paying for the Loratab too. Sometimes I can't fill the scipt for my kids because it is so expensive but welfare trash wouldn't do without thier free pills. I think I'm moving to Australia.
2 Job Tom

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

djdns wrote:
How about elderly with cancer? Would you take it away from them?
If they or thier husband worked and paid into SS and medicaid yes. If they just sat on thier ass and never worked no. If I come down with cancer or my wife or kids no one is going to pay for me or my family, thats why I have to work and pay for health insurance. Once again I don't expect the govt to take care of me I think it is my job and responsibilty to do that. America is becoming Greece were no one thinks they should work just sit around watching the View an Jerry Springer all day and waiting for the disability check to be deposited in thier account. It is simple get a job, work, take care of self and family, stop waitng for the welfare fairy to send you money. GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND WORK.
Wow

Princeton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

2 Job Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
If they or thier husband worked and paid into SS and medicaid yes. If they just sat on thier ass and never worked no. If I come down with cancer or my wife or kids no one is going to pay for me or my family, thats why I have to work and pay for health insurance. Once again I don't expect the govt to take care of me I think it is my job and responsibilty to do that. America is becoming Greece were no one thinks they should work just sit around watching the View an Jerry Springer all day and waiting for the disability check to be deposited in thier account. It is simple get a job, work, take care of self and family, stop waitng for the welfare fairy to send you money. GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND WORK.
You have some good points but your wrong on others. Some people on disability did work for what their getting. Some of them actually can't work. I believe everyone should work to take care of their self and children ect but grouping all people who receive disability together and downgrading others who get food stamps or other help who don't abuse the system is wrong... Of course it's just my opinion
really

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

2 Job Tom wrote:
I have to work two jobs to support myself and family paying 32% of what I earn so thousands of people can lay around and live off the government. I say end all welfare, disability, food stamps, secton 8. The majority of people on disability are just lazy and want a free ride and the trash on section 8 and food stamps are just looking for a hand out and they eat better than me and my family. End welfare/SSI disabilty all together. Get off your lazy worthless ass and get a job. And stop having children I have to help feed, buy some condoms. The end.
So you would like to take the disability that I receive? I worked at the same job for 19 years and on my way home from work one afternoon was tboned by a drunk driver with no insurance. My left leg was broke, had my L3 through L5 broke, and messed my hip up. I now have drop foot, have to use a cane, and take medication for pain. I have had hip replacement surgery, rods and screws in my leg, and 3 back surgeries. I wish I could work but thanks to some worthless drunk with no insurance my life came to a screeching halt. So you judgmental assholes should think about things before you say them.
yep

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

i believe the amount of disability they get is based on what they worked before being disabled
2 Job Tom

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would like to take the disability that I receive? I worked at the same job for 19 years and on my way home from work one afternoon was tboned by a drunk driver with no insurance. My left leg was broke, had my L3 through L5 broke, and messed my hip up. I now have drop foot, have to use a cane, and take medication for pain. I have had hip replacement surgery, rods and screws in my leg, and 3 back surgeries. I wish I could work but thanks to some worthless drunk with no insurance my life came to a screeching halt. So you judgmental assholes should think about things before you say them.
It looks like you can type on a computer all kinds of jobs doing that. I bet your not to disabled to work the TV remote and pop loratabs. I'd say about one in ten on disability really can't work. And I'm guessing the drunk driver story is also BS probably more like you seized the chance to lay on your ass and wait for uncle sam to pay your bills. Most people on disabilty have a poor sob story "I have stressed induced panic attacks because I was bit by a dog when I was a child". GET A JOB.
haha

Beaver Dam, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

2 Job Tom wrote:
Wow. You're statements are ignorant and definitely not researched. Social programs are a very very small portion of the governments budget so you do not give 32% of your check to social programs. A huge majority of your check goes to fund the military so why don't you start bitching about that too. That's truly where the tax money goes. At least know what you're talking about if you're going to bitch.
2 Job Tom

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You're statements are ignorant and definitely not researched. Social programs are a very very small portion of the governments budget so you do not give 32% of your check to social programs. A huge majority of your check goes to fund the military so why don't you start bitching about that too. That's truly where the tax money goes. At least know what you're talking about if you're going to bitch.
Thats out of my check not counting FICA, property tax, payroll tax, car tax, sales tax, gas tax, etc etc. I wonder how much my share would be if all the free loaders and lazy asses stopped getting everything free and worked and paid thier share. Well it's been fun but I gotta go to work then my second job I'll get home about 1 am to tired to argue tonight. I know I pissed all you welfare low lifes off but I do love you all and I hope Rachael Ray and Dr. Phil have good shows for you all today. 2 Job Tom outta here.
Wow

Princeton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

2 Job Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like you can type on a computer all kinds of jobs doing that. I bet your not to disabled to work the TV remote and pop loratabs. I'd say about one in ten on disability really can't work. And I'm guessing the drunk driver story is also BS probably more like you seized the chance to lay on your ass and wait for uncle sam to pay your bills. Most people on disabilty have a poor sob story "I have stressed induced panic attacks because I was bit by a dog when I was a child". GET A JOB.
Yours is the only sob story I see on this topic. As I said you have a point about the ones who abuse the system but your way off on the rest!!! You could have voiced your opinion in a different manner but what can you expect this is topix and non of us are perfect or completely innocent .
rope

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

2 Job Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats out of my check not counting FICA, property tax, payroll tax, car tax, sales tax, gas tax, etc etc. I wonder how much my share would be if all the free loaders and lazy asses stopped getting everything free and worked and paid thier share. Well it's been fun but I gotta go to work then my second job I'll get home about 1 am to tired to argue tonight. I know I pissed all you welfare low lifes off but I do love you all and I hope Rachael Ray and Dr. Phil have good shows for you all today. 2 Job Tom outta here.
Sounds to me like your a big ass crybaby!poor poor pitiful me ! Ha ha ha
Sorry

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

My dad work all his life (Rip) never was on Government assistance my mother now is Terminally ill an is on Disability is to sick to work she might not even make it till XMAS she work all her life as well she would reather work then be sick so please pray for her . So let me guess you going to dog my mom she not lazy sorry you feel this way.
Lucky Dog

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

2 Job Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree more and a lot of people will agree with you after 4 or 5 when they get off work. It is a bad thing almost 50% of the people are receiving some sort of welfare hand out. Makes us other 50% wonder why work. I need to call in sick can I use your Obama phone please.
tired

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

2 Job Tom wrote:
Amen! Well said
johnny

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

2 Job Tom wrote:
Amen to that just don't agree with the people that's in wheel chairs and stuff
msD

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

I've worked since I was 16 I am 35 now and I know bout time I'm ready to retire I won't be able to get ss! These old people deserve this I work in health care and these are people that have worked their whole lives and some people on disability deserve their check! I also work with them and if someone has Down's syndrome it's not their fault that they have to get disability! My concern is these young bitches on welfare and keep popping out kids they can't take care of and these dead beat dads
lol

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

2 Job Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Yea I guess I'll have to work 3 jobs to support all the government dependant, take care of me because I'm too lazy to get a job and work. Sad sad day for the middle class and those of us that have personal responsibility and believe it is up to us to take care of our families and self instead of relying on the govt to feed, house and send us a check so we can buy booze, crack rock, meth and scratch off lottery tickets. And I guess I shouldn't start on the free health care while I can't afford to take my kids to the doc or ER because my deductable is 5 thousand and I pay 200 a month for insurance for my family. Of course if I do go I have to wait until all the welfare pill heads are serviced for thier Loratab addiction. I guess my tax dollars is paying for the Loratab too. Sometimes I can't fill the scipt for my kids because it is so expensive but welfare trash wouldn't do without thier free pills. I think I'm moving to Australia.
You having to work three jobs has nothing to do with helping the disabled. It means that you have 2 jobs already that aren't worth a sh!t. You should have done what the teachers said and applied yourself in school so you could get a college education. Pumping gas and mowing grass has hot to get old.
quit crying

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

2 Job Tom wrote:
No you don't HAVE to work two jobs you CHOOSE to work two jobs. I worked in a factory while starting and building a business of my own until I was able to leave the factory for good. I CHOSE to do whatever it took to improve my family situation and didn't complain about what everyone else was doing. If most of you cry babies would put half as much effort into making YOUR life better as you do about getting on here complaining you wouldn't be worried about everyone else because you would be happy with your own life. If you don't want to work two jobs then get a better paying job or change your lifestyle so that it compliments your income. Stop trying to control someone else's life and you will be able to start living yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Leslie Cohron 5 min jw 3
Hot Chick in front of Lombardi's 9 min Hendo 6
jamson meserve 12 min Starr 11
Mister B's Fight 30 min tiger 6
Shoneys 57 min nicky wright 2
good doctor 1 hr uh 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr sure 146,435
•••