Restroom at Rural King

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rural King

Henderson, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Holy Snikey's what is up with the Men's restroom at Rural King, instead of handing out free popcorn how about hiring a contractor and fix-it up a little. They should make the CEO of Rural King Inc., drop a turd using that nasty toilet as their punishment to their customers for having "TO GO" at a place like that. I hope the Women's is in better shape than the men's, Shame On You Rural King!!!
Damn Right

Haubstadt, IN

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Its not! You would have a better chance of not catching something by using a 5 gallon bucket!
Aust a raggedy-azz mess

Madisonville, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Damn Right wrote:
Its not! You would have a better chance of not catching something by using a 5 gallon bucket!
That whole darn store has steadily been getting nastier looking, more disorganized, and just a raggedy-azz mess in general for a long time and only gets worse each year.

It's a wonder somebody didn't call the Humane Society on them this past spring when they were selling baby chickens. There were sickly looking and dead chicks laying around mixed in with the live ones, several water dispensers were empty and others so contaminated with wood shavings and manure it was practically impossible for the chicks to drink from.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be that way because I was in the Rural King store down in Madisonville a year or two ago and I was really impressed with how much neater, cleaner, and a whole bunch more organized it was than the Henderson store.
Mmmm

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Cathy Emsinger is the boss, tell her ya thoughts, I did
speedster

Henderson, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Mmmm wrote:
I did more than that,I sent an e-mail to company headquarters. store always dirty,out of stock items never reordered,rude and unprofessional employees.
You know?

Duluth, GA

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Maybe you should quit complaining. If you have a problem quit coming in. You don't know how hard we work to try to make that place better and it's not the enployees faults. We work really hard. It's cooperates. K thanks
aintnolie

Covington, KY

#8 Dec 9, 2012
The ladies' restroom is awful, too....and the day that I was in there and had to go....a 5 gal. bucket was in there....no joke!!

Not blaming the employees...this falls on the mgr.'s and the company's shoulders. Wonder if it would pass a health inspector's visit?
aintnolie

Covington, KY

#10 Dec 10, 2012
definitely!!!
speedster

Owensboro, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="You know? "]Maybe you should quit complaining. If you have a problem quit coming in. You don't know how hard we work to try to make that place better and it's not the enployees faults. We work really hard. It's cooperates. K thanks [/QUOTE] I witnessed how hard the employees work this morning,five of you were standing around the little service desk or whatever you call it.It takes a lot of gall to blame corporate for the condition of that store.the responsibility rests on the store manager. I have been to most of the other stores in the tri state area and none are as bad as this one. Maybe everyone should take your advice, and quit coming in.You will then be able to offer some other store your "hard working attributes" As for my complaining, It's what I do.
Honestly

Evansville, IN

#12 Dec 10, 2012
I don't give a shit if it's a rural country store or not. The people who own rural king need to put new flooring down, remodel those bathrooms, keep stuff in stock and better customer service. Period. I'll keep complaining just so youll have something to talk about at work and I'll keep coming in if I want to. So replying to me getting smart will get u no where but mad and saying a whole bunch of stuff I'll just laugh at because I layed down the truth about the store. :) have a good day
Sweat Shop

Cadiz, KY

#13 Dec 10, 2012
I don't know if this would be the responsibility of the building's owner or tenant but they really need to either move to another location or repair or replace the air conditioners at the Henderson Rural King store too. Several times this past summer they had to prop open the doors and run floor fans. Shoppers could barely stand to be inside for more than a few minutes before breaking out in a sweat.
lol

Morganfield, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Quit whining you idiots. If you dont like it, go somewhere else
Hillbillies

Henderson, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2012
lol wrote:
Quit whining you idiots. If you dont like it, go somewhere else
Really, I'll whine if I want to, it's actually in the Constitution, something called Freedom Of Speech, now you can go back to your "Hillibilly Mansion" Trailer in Robards, KY
omg

Duluth, GA

#16 Dec 10, 2012
Not every employee is great that works there. Some of them are dumb. But I know a few that are working there to get by. Many of them are full time students and working a full time job. And the employees cannot control how the store looks. That's the managers. I have been in there plenty of times and I have seen employees working hard rearranging things just for customers to come in there and mess it up. Don't judge everyone that works there. Not all of them are bad.
lol

Morganfield, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2012
Hillbillies wrote:
<quoted text>Really, I'll whine if I want to, it's actually in the Constitution, something called Freedom Of Speech, now you can go back to your "Hillibilly Mansion" Trailer in Robards, KY
you have to be a democrat
speedster

Owensboro, KY

#18 Dec 11, 2012
omg wrote:
Not every employee is great that works there. Some of them are dumb. But I know a few that are working there to get by. Many of them are full time students and working a full time job. And the employees cannot control how the store looks. That's the managers. I have been in there plenty of times and I have seen employees working hard rearranging things just for customers to come in there and mess it up. Don't judge everyone that works there. Not all of them are bad.
Customers do mess up things, that's why they have employees to straighten it up.Its part of the job.I would suggest someone update the price tags on most everything in the store, I think they still have the same prices listed as when the store opened. Most people realize the problems with that store is the result of poor management. You keep talking about how hard the employees work, If you think that is hard work,this must be your first job.
straight up

Chicago, IL

#19 Dec 11, 2012
Mmmm wrote:
Good look with that. Rural kong is just the newest Store she s laundering money from
back off

Princeton, KY

#20 Dec 11, 2012
speedster wrote:
<quoted text> Customers do mess up things, that's why they have employees to straighten it up.Its part of the job.I would suggest someone update the price tags on most everything in the store, I think they still have the same prices listed as when the store opened. Most people realize the problems with that store is the result of poor management. You keep talking about how hard the employees work, If you think that is hard work,this must be your first job.
Quit your bitching. If the price tags are the same as when they opened the store..you are probably getting the item cheaper considering inflation. Guess you would be to dumb to figure that out.
speedster

Owensboro, KY

#22 Dec 11, 2012
back off wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit your bitching. If the price tags are the same as when they opened the store..you are probably getting the item cheaper considering inflation. Guess you would be to dumb to figure that out.
My point was that the prices marked don't reflect prices charged at the register,who's really the dumb one?
well

Uniontown, KY

#23 Dec 12, 2012
The women's bathroom is a disgrace, also. And to the employees that are working sooooo hard - I have been in there on more than one occasion needing help. I am female and I buy dog food in bulk. Every single time employees walk buy and stare at me as I load my cart. Heaven forbid they stop and help a customer with heavy lifting, not to mention a lady. Maybe they should work on commission. I once bough potting soil and waited 30 minutes for someone to come load it for me before helping myself. I could have stolen every last ounce of potting soil they had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elixer's? 5 min lol 17
Nick Creighton 6 min Comeonnow 2
police 18 min ??? 1
oh my 21 min crap 3
what ever happened 23 min litlit 2
Chasity Duncan 30 min Robert 5
Most beautiful women kf henderson,ky 31 min Her 10
Dale Sights, Dr Logan (Aug '13) 12 hr Yup 117
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?