Mexicans and blacks
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mexican padre

Phoenix, AZ

#85 Sep 15, 2012
a pimp named slickback wrote:
<quoted text>
hey make a pimp a sopapia
Oye you black? Cause remember before being racist against others that blacks were slave once and they could go back so keep it up and see when the time comes and you need us Mexicans help we won't:) I love blacks but if they hate they done

Maddhatter1889

Since: Nov 11

Berlin

#86 Sep 15, 2012
So did you know that there is theory that all of humans descended from Africa? A theory that is backed up with scientific evidence, many of the best minds claim this to be true. All the while you are making fun of blacks and Mexicans, we are all descendants from Africa. Yeah, so feel free to mark, "African American", on your next application.

Maddhatter1889

Since: Nov 11

Berlin

#87 Sep 15, 2012
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
So did you know that there is theory that all of humans descended from Africa? A theory that is backed up with scientific evidence, many of the best minds claim this to be true. All the while you are making fun of blacks and Mexicans, we are all descendants from Africa. Yeah, so feel free to mark, "African American", on your next application.
*a
Wally

United States

#88 Sep 15, 2012
Dem beaners trying to steal water from Walmart!!!! Send em back!!
Hoop Or Diie

United States

#89 Sep 16, 2012
Forget Beaners .!
Mexican padre

Phoenix, AZ

#90 Sep 16, 2012
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
So did you know that there is theory that all of humans descended from Africa? A theory that is backed up with scientific evidence, many of the best minds claim this to be true. All the while you are making fun of blacks and Mexicans, we are all descendants from Africa. Yeah, so feel free to mark, "African American", on your next application.
Oye you can't read why you say I make fun of Mexicans when I'm Mexican.stupido Americano and I ain't making fun of blacks and no it ain't true everyone was born from god and there's a reason why god made different cultures and different races so your comment ain't true
lolz

Hawesville, KY

#91 Sep 17, 2012
You need a bowl of popcorn with this:)
Juan

Pearland, TX

#93 Sep 18, 2012
okay wrote:
So I want to know the answer to the question that started this topic.
Why do Mexicans and Blacks not like one another? I'm just curious now...
Because the blacks are afraid the Mexicans will get more free chit than they get. It's gone on for so many black .
Mexican padre

Vancouver, WA

#94 Oct 16, 2012
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
So did you know that there is theory that all of humans descended from Africa? A theory that is backed up with scientific evidence, many of the best minds claim this to be true. All the while you are making fun of blacks and Mexicans, we are all descendants from Africa. Yeah, so feel free to mark, "African American", on your next application.
Oye um don't know what you smoking but your wrong we all from god he made us all different cultures and different race
flyonthewall

United States

#95 Oct 17, 2012
Wow!! To be honest anyone of color is considered to be another n***a to the white race. They will smile in your face to make u feel like u belong. As blacks we know them all to well. So hate us if u must but just remember like I said before ya just another n***a to them

“Keep a cool tool.”

Since: Jul 12

HENDERSON KY

#96 Oct 17, 2012
flyonthewall wrote:
Wow!! To be honest anyone of color is considered to be another n***a to the white race. They will smile in your face to make u feel like u belong. As blacks we know them all to well. So hate us if u must but just remember like I said before ya just another n***a to them
that's not true the Mexicans are good people in most others are to but some races are just whining ass babies
BBB

Princeton, KY

#97 Oct 18, 2012
Improper ethic terms. Hispanic decent or African American.
Truth

Carrollton, TX

#98 Dec 4, 2012
Mexican Dude wrote:
I will tell you buddy why we don't. Like them. Its not really about race. There are bunch of reasons. Firts of all they are fake, lazy, loud, and they have a smart mouth that it makes me want to pop one in the mouth. Their whole way of thinking, living, view of life, and thiking. Its the exact opposite of us. We don't like acting like we are somebody we proof it. I don't take out one dollar bills to show of. We don't want be rappers. We want to be realistic. The whites have never done anything to us. We like them.
I am a Mexican male, I get along with black people. I live in a neighborhood where there is all kinds or races. Not all black are loud, the most loud people out here are the Hispanics. We have tons of lazy Hispanics that fail class and say "F**k school!" just because they don't want to study or do work. We have fakes out here too. And a lot of them are smart mouths too, talking back to they parents and teachers. We have a lot of show offs who like to show off their trucks and listen to their loud Mexican music. I am a Mexican rapper, and I know a few others. And the whites have done things to us, they took Texas and Cali. I love all races. I feel we are equal and all can be something. Everybody is different in their little special way. Skin color don't matter. Even Asians and Whites in my neighborhood and area act the same way.

“Keep a cool tool.”

Since: Jul 12

HENDERSON KY

#100 Dec 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Mexican male, I get along with black people. I live in a neighborhood where there is all kinds or races. Not all black are loud, the most loud people out here are the Hispanics. We have tons of lazy Hispanics that fail class and say "F**k school!" just because they don't want to study or do work. We have fakes out here too. And a lot of them are smart mouths too, talking back to they parents and teachers. We have a lot of show offs who like to show off their trucks and listen to their loud Mexican music. I am a Mexican rapper, and I know a few others. And the whites have done things to us, they took Texas and Cali. I love all races. I feel we are equal and all can be something. Everybody is different in their little special way. Skin color don't matter. Even Asians and Whites in my neighborhood awhatnd area act the same way.
what you mean we took Texas and Cali come on bro we let you leave anywhere you want in America and we made Texas and Cali worth living in.js
jigabos

Owensboro, KY

#102 Dec 27, 2012
God hates blacks
whiteMan

Owensboro, KY

#103 Dec 28, 2012
none of this matters
Just remember the white man is superior
The white man has prospered through out history..removing the weak from land and taking over.
The whites have always been the greater race..brush up on your history.
a pimp named slickback

United States

#104 Dec 28, 2012
I hate everybody but the white woman
Yep

Tucker, GA

#105 Dec 28, 2012
a pimp named slickback wrote:
I hate everybody but the white woman
You got that right!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dodge store/ that stephanie bitch (Nov '11) 31 min Vickie 9
Century Aluminum Future 35 min Potline Guy 29
gloyhole 2 hr stacy 3
Hot whiskey 3 hr Broken 1
crystal warts rodway (Nov '14) 3 hr BReal 3
Wisdom? 3 hr bolo 2
Ashley Duncan 4 hr yes 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages