kool smiles

Tucker, GA

#1 Nov 11, 2012
What you know about caitlyn

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 11, 2012
It's Caitlin and she's a very sweet girl!
Say what

New Albany, IN

#3 Nov 11, 2012
Caitlyn is a beautiful sweet girl... Good mom too.
Well

United States

#4 Nov 11, 2012
She is a sweet girl! But if she found out who put her name up here she would beat your ass! Go girl!
she

Evansville, IN

#5 Nov 12, 2012
she aint whoopin sh&t. you must not know her very well. cant whoop herself out of a wet paper sack
airofthenight

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Say what wrote:
Caitlyn is a beautiful sweet girl... Good mom too.
yep she's a great mom & good hearted ppl just take advantage of her kindness
wow

Utica, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2012
airofthenight wrote:
<quoted text> yep she's a great mom & good hearted ppl just take advantage of her kindness
Great mom? Yea rite she can't even make it to school to pick up her son 95% of the time! Yep that's a great mother

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 13, 2012
kool smiles wrote:
What you know about caitlyn
Why don't you ask her
zookeeper

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Dang haters!!! She is an excellent mother and her parents pick her child up so stop lying about her! Jealous much? Grow the hell up people :(
Amanda Green

New Albany, IN

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Why do peolpe wont to hate and be fake. If you wonna talk ish about someone then put ya name on here and see if she can whoop her way out of a paper bag....Im here family bi*ch and here is my real name...If you wonna talk ish about people get ya facts straight. Fake a$$ wh*res...If you gonna talk ish then use your real name so we can come show you how the real bi*tches roll

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Amanda Green wrote:
Why do peolpe wont to hate and be fake. If you wonna talk ish about someone then put ya name on here and see if she can whoop her way out of a paper bag....Im here family bi*ch and here is my real name...If you wonna talk ish about people get ya facts straight. Fake a$$ wh*res...If you gonna talk ish then use your real name so we can come show you how the real bi*tches roll
Stfu. Wanna be thug
Ctfu

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Thats what I'm saying. Get some morals bi+che$
wow

Utica, KY

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Riiiight!
thatone

Kuttawa, KY

#15 Nov 15, 2012
Bitches just mad cuz they ain't got it like caitlyn haters need to get a life she works n takes care of three kids alone n ppl tryin to dog her on here forreal get a life ppl
Amanda Green

Henderson, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Jor84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu. Wanna be thug
No ones a wonna be but you. I mean, evidently you want to be cailyn since you haten on her. Fake peolpe are the number 1 reason people catch charges now days. No wonder you didn't use your real name, are you really that fake and that much of a coward? Thats why no one is really stunten your ratchet self. You are on here putting another name on blast and can't even put ya own name on here from fear of a$$ whoopen. Anyone that knows Caitlyn knows she is a damn good mother and person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Backpage girls in hendo? 2 hr Rico 3
clinton blanford 5 hr me 1
whats up with layna and jr 6 hr I know!! 14
henderson nursing ans rehab (Oct '14) 7 hr SMDH 32
Anthony Burrus 7 hr Nicole 74
Hiring 8 hr Kim 5
Redbanks 8 hr Darla 11

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance