Lmao

Akron, OH

#1 Oct 14, 2011
What's up wit this dude?
punk

Akron, OH

#2 Oct 14, 2011
He is scared. Dude jus keeps dis him and he won't agree to a fight that won't get them arrested. Or any other. What a punk
big dude

Akron, OH

#4 Oct 15, 2011
He is lame dope head
shewww

Herndon, VA

#5 Oct 15, 2011
low life good for nothin
Kayla

Union Star, KY

#6 Oct 15, 2011
Piece of crap he hits on women and uses them for whatever they have and also has a bad drug problem one thing I can say good about him he had two beautiful boys :-)
Chey! (:

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2011
I think he's an alright dude.
map

Detroit, MI

#10 Oct 16, 2011
Pos tried to bring a 9 to a fist fight along with 4 of his buddys that were also packing 9s and wanted to try and tlk shit but the dumbass forgot it was abunch of country boys he was tlkn shit to and plus it was duck season they soon figured out not to fck with us after about 20 12 gauges were pulled and there were 2 shots fired at them...they then left and nobody's herd shit sence
lmao. thats sounds bout

Akron, OH

#11 Oct 17, 2011
map wrote:
Pos tried to bring a 9 to a fist fight along with 4 of his buddys that were also packing 9s and wanted to try and tlk shit but the dumbass forgot it was abunch of country boys he was tlkn shit to and plus it was duck season they soon figured out not to fck with us after about 20 12 gauges were pulled and there were 2 shots fired at them...they then left and nobody's herd shit sence
That sounds like him. I bet he is bout to walk into another sitch like that lol
Freak A Leak

Owensboro, KY

#12 Oct 17, 2011
he's a straight rat and a dumb muh fugga. he needs to kill himself.
lol

United States

#13 Oct 17, 2011
big dude wrote:
He is lame dope head
So true. Just like his baby momma Emily Abbott (Powell)
map

Detroit, MI

#14 Oct 17, 2011
[QUOTE who="lmao. thats sounds bout "]<quoted text>That sounds like him. I bet he is bout to walk into another sitch like that lol[/QUOTE]
Ha ain't that the truth he's proly Gona end up bn somebody's prison bitch
Dumb

United States

#17 Apr 10, 2012
Is he a snitch cause if.so he's bout to tell on someone what a dumb assss runs a stop sign when you got that much weed on you
u know

Nebo, KY

#18 Apr 11, 2012
map wrote:
when did he get out of jail

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Apr 12, 2012
Is his dad named Billy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason bradley 1 hr Crankybitch 10
drug bust 1 hr Useyourbrain 25
henderson co. loses to Memorial 1 hr Trump 3
Lyndsey Estes 1 hr okk 9
Trenton Jackson 1 hr Cowboy 6
Reitz 29 Hendo 7 half 2 hr Captain obvious 26
jacob harmon 2 hr lol 24
Say NO to Tina McCormick for county judge execu... 5 hr Small Town 24

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web