Ershig properties
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
semper fi

United States

#48 Jan 19, 2013
boo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>I see we have another scholar wishing to join the debate. I also see that your crude use of language prohibits your ability to act in any manner besides that of a neanderthal. It is such a shame that you would choose to use the motto of a prestigious organization. It is too bad that you didn't enlist so that you could have been taught manners. You should also check the spelling of words you use so that you don't appear as an uneducated neanderthal.
I will agree on the prestigious part....
Your pansy use of words makes me think your at Starbucks, wearing a both face sweater and Birkenstocks.
As far As the language.....choosing to cuss has nothing to do with your intelligence level.....you liberal fucktard
semper fi

United States

#49 Jan 19, 2013
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>I will agree on the prestigious part....
Your pansy use of words makes me think your at Starbucks, wearing a both face sweater and Birkenstocks.
As far As the language.....choosing to cuss has nothing to do with your intelligence level.....you liberal fucktard
*north face
boo hoo

Tucker, GA

#50 Jan 19, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
He was dishonorably discharged for getting it in with his bunkmate.
That is probably true.
boo hoo

Tucker, GA

#51 Jan 19, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
The bahaha person schooled you. Thanks for dragging this thread way off topic, fucktard.
I see we have another great scholar who has chosen to chime in. Other than a poor education, poverty level income, and knowledge of every government aid program what is it you expect to bring to this conversation?
boo hoo

Tucker, GA

#53 Jan 19, 2013
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree on the prestigious part....
Sorry but far from liberal. The words you choose to use in a conversation do tell quite a bit about a person. Unlike the family this topic is trying to belittle you have shown that you are merely high school educated, come from a family that lies between lower and middle class, was enlisted, and still tries to live a life of a marine even after finding out you couldn't make it as a career soldier. Don't be jealous that some people have made a very good life for themselves and their families. If you try a little harder you might, highly unlikely, become a little more financially stable for your family. Now please entertain us with your exuberant details of how educated you are, how you spent multiple years serving in the Marines, and how you are so financially secure that your last name should be Rockefeller, Kennedy, or some other well to do family.
semper fi

Birdseye, IN

#55 Jan 19, 2013
boo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but far from liberal. The words you choose to use in a conversation do tell quite a bit about a person. Unlike the family this topic is trying to belittle you have shown that you are merely high school educated, come from a family that lies between lower and middle class, was enlisted, and still tries to live a life of a marine even after finding out you couldn't make it as a career soldier. Don't be jealous that some people have made a very good life for themselves and their families. If you try a little harder you might, highly unlikely, become a little more financially stable for your family. Now please entertain us with your exuberant details of how educated you are, how you spent multiple years serving in the Marines, and how you are so financially secure that your last name should be Rockefeller, Kennedy, or some other well to do family.
lol...your funny. You have to be gay or a woman
boo hoo

Tucker, GA

#57 Jan 19, 2013
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...your funny. You have to be gay or a woman
It always has been easy to amuse those who are of little intelligence and financial standing. Simply give them a title without increased income, provide them with a reality show, or just feed them alot of fertilizer and keep them in the dark. Just keep working towards your own goals and some day you may achieve the success of the people this post is about. I doubt you will since you couldn't even make it as a Marine but hey even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes.
semper fi

Birdseye, IN

#58 Jan 19, 2013
boo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>It always has been easy to amuse those who are of little intelligence and financial standing. Simply give them a title without increased income, provide them with a reality show, or just feed them alot of fertilizer and keep them in the dark. Just keep working towards your own goals and some day you may achieve the success of the people this post is about. I doubt you will since you couldn't even make it as a Marine but hey even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes.
I have plenty of success friend and and I know the earshigs. And titles mean nothing to me. Fuktard
Tyron

Burlington, KY

#59 Jan 19, 2013
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>
I have plenty of success friend and and I know the earshigs. And titles mean nothing to me. Fuktard
You can not even use the word "success" in the right context. You're a fucktard for sure!
Webster

Burlington, KY

#60 Jan 19, 2013
Meaning of fucktard ---- Semper fi
Webster

Burlington, KY

#61 Jan 19, 2013
Webster wrote:
Meaning of fucktard ---- Semper fi
Actually the meaning of semper fi is-- allways faithfull. Semper fi is always faithfully a fucktard!
lol

Tucker, GA

#62 Jan 19, 2013
Cary that works there the lazy guy that sleeps in that red truck behind Kmart an sleeps with the girl that is married at Rogers jewelers is a bag of shyt an he needs to be fired

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mototcycle Wreck 8 min H-man 53
Infidelity in Henderson 34 min Idiot 16
Chanda T 43 min haaaaa 7
drug bust 1 hr guy 7
Woodland People (Nov '13) 1 hr Seriously tho 21
Columbia temps 1 hr Playaplaya 3
Who is it 4 hr Henderson 6

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance