Ershig properties
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Thetruthsucks

Princeton, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Heard they run people off a lot! Why are they so hateful?
duh

Henderson, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Pay your bill and you won't get run off
mee

Evansville, IN

#4 Jan 14, 2013
they are nuts!! drive past ur house all hours of the day and night!! for no reason!
confused

Duluth, GA

#5 Jan 14, 2013
I've never understood why renters always think the place they are renting is their property. I understand you pay to live there but destroying the walls and appliances and blatantly not following the landlords rules. Then they're upset when the landlord keeps the deposit. They need to take a step back and look at it from opposite sides. As a landlord you have to pay attention to your renters and take care of issues before they turn into court issues.
me2

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 14, 2013
confused wrote:
I've never understood why renters always think the place they are renting is their property. I understand you pay to live there but destroying the walls and appliances and blatantly not following the landlords rules. Then they're upset when the landlord keeps the deposit. They need to take a step back and look at it from opposite sides. As a landlord you have to pay attention to your renters and take care of issues before they turn into court issues.
I wish there were more landlords like you.
Really

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2013
A large percentage of renters do not respect other people's property. I own rental property and just had to spend $6,000 to fix damage by a renter. Took them to small claims court and have never seen such a liar in my life. They should be creative writers. Of course the judge did see through them and ruled 100 percent for me. Take pictures they tell the story!!

Luckily that has been my worse renter ever. I have many other renters who are great.
curious

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jan 14, 2013
what did they do to your property?
Phycotube

Duluth, GA

#9 Jan 14, 2013
The ershig properties are terrible shape anyway . Remodel your stuff you may get better people ! I wouldn't live in the trashy shag carpet and 1950 gas heated places they have !
dipshiitidiot

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Phycotube wrote:
The ershig properties are terrible shape anyway . Remodel your stuff you may get better people ! I wouldn't live in the trashy shag carpet and 1950 gas heated places they have !
if you are so great with money, buy your OWN house and renovate it YOURSELF!
You sound like another scrub who likes spending other people's money
Thetruthsucks

Princeton, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Landlords usually don't want to fix anything. They get the house as cheap as possible just to rent it and never touch it. They do have regulations to follow though
me2

Hebron, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Thetruthsucks wrote:
Landlords usually don't want to fix anything. They get the house as cheap as possible just to rent it and never touch it. They do have regulations to follow though
Just how would a person find these regulations?
Joe Joe

Inglefield, IN

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Harvey is ass@#%$ as is his brother Don. Ershings = thieves. Everyone who deals with them hates them. I hate me a Ershing, town would be better off without this trash.
Thetruthsucks

Princeton, KY

#15 Jan 15, 2013
Landlords only want one thing (money)! They don't care if you are happy or not. They even own the parking lot at Kmart. Gave the high school kids hell about parking there and made them buy permits to park there before the school expanded. I don't see what the big deal was. Kmart doesn't see enough business to worry about it
Really

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Thetruthsucks wrote:
Landlords only want one thing (money)! They don't care if you are happy or not. They even own the parking lot at Kmart. Gave the high school kids hell about parking there and made them buy permits to park there before the school expanded. I don't see what the big deal was. Kmart doesn't see enough business to worry about it
And renters only want one thing a free ride. Ever notice how renters are always complaining about something? They don't understand the basic concept of property ownership. If you don't own the property, you do not have a say in what happens with the property.
Henderson Taxpayer

Henderson, KY

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Ershig provides housing for people who can't afford more expensive housing. If you want a nice place, then come up with the money. If you've only got $300 a month for rent, then you get what you pay for. If you've got more money for rent, then go to Saddlebrook or Barret Apts or Chapelwood. Not everybody can get Habitat for Humanity housing.
but but but

Bellevue, WA

#18 Jan 16, 2013
I am entitled a lifestyle that I can't afford on my own.
Phycotube

Duluth, GA

#19 Jan 16, 2013
No I rent from Cornbleet . 800$ a month and they keep their stuff top of the line ! Probably more than your house payment . Scrub ;)
Knowthis

Princeton, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2013
Phycotube wrote:
No I rent from Cornbleet . 800$ a month and they keep their stuff top of the line ! Probably more than your house payment . Scrub ;)
Agree
Ouch

Evansville, IN

#22 Jan 17, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can afford $800 a month why do you not have a mortgage?
Easy answer there I bet. No credit or living off of someone else. It's easy to find a house now if you have credit.
Knowthis

Princeton, KY

#23 Jan 17, 2013
Home ownership would cost that much anyway. By the time you pay cable, lights, upkeep..... Easier to rent. Less of a hassle to worry how something will get fixed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah littlepage 5 min sarha littlepage 13
Kimmy Scott 6 min Really 5
skeezer$ of hendo 35 min Karma 2
ex wife to be 36 min whoDat 17
Payback is hell. 49 min ha 9
Bush and Tooley 1 hr Fed up 7
Dr Z Maddela (Jul '12) 2 hr truth 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages