Where is WAY WAY?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Daddys girl

United States

#28 Feb 1, 2013
The black bit•h has her feathers all ruffled because he don't want her stankin ass. Stop hatin BLACK girl! You all look like baboons and act retarded. And ya wonder why the black men don't want you. Hmmmm.
STR8 ALL BLACK

Tucker, GA

#31 Feb 1, 2013
just saying wrote:
If he was at Damas that bitch is stupid. She is not the only one he got 5 or 6. Dama u was stupid for leaving Erick for Waylon. Erick was a good guy. U r foreal getting played and looking stupid Dama. He just at your house cuz he dont have no where else to stay.
RIGHT!! DAMA LAY YA OLD ASS DOWN!! YOUR NICKNAME IS STOP SIGN!! CAUSE YOU LAY DOWN WITH ANYTHING!!
STR8 ALL BLACK

Tucker, GA

#32 Feb 1, 2013
I know what you better watch what you say about color!! That can catch you a good ole Black ass whoopin..
Daddys girl

United States

#34 Feb 1, 2013
Black lady I don't know you or the white girl but I know way and what he said about you. Keep acting ignorant and dumb. That's all your good for. Always want to bully white girls. And especially when a white girl is with a black guy. So paaaa lease sit down and shut the hell up. Go wash your flakey hair better yet today is the first go use that foodstamp card. ; )
cracker

United States

#35 Feb 1, 2013
Totally agree! They are bullies!
lmao

Tucker, GA

#36 Feb 1, 2013
Daddys girl wrote:
Black lady I don't know you or the white girl but I know way and what he said about you. Keep acting ignorant and dumb. That's all your good for. Always want to bully white girls. And especially when a white girl is with a black guy. So paaaa lease sit down and shut the hell up. Go wash your flakey hair better yet today is the first go use that foodstamp card. ; )
Like I said!! All blacks dont have foodstamps! I know Way to and you sound like a 2 year old repeatin stuff you heard!! Better make sure you hold on tight to him.. Cause you dont know shit on me..
lol

Cadiz, KY

#37 Feb 1, 2013
Y'all really fighting over this parolee?
Daddys girl

United States

#38 Feb 1, 2013
Well the last time I checked I can repeat what I want when it came from the horses mouth my dear. You are the one who is ignorant. You are mad at a white girl because she is evidentually talking to him and you are jealous. Even a blind man can read this situation. If he wanted you then your name would be brought up on here and not the white girl. I keep reading about him and dana not him and you or number 3 4 or 5. Lol
Daddys girl

United States

#39 Feb 1, 2013
Dama*
mintc

Evansville, IN

#40 Feb 1, 2013
@Daddys girl...why dont you take your cracker azz and go fck your daddy and brother,on here talking about blacks folks.let me see you crackers have bugs in your hair and ya smell like a wett dog on hot summer day Black folks is not bullies we will just fck you up if u get out of line.and for the Record Its Black History Month So get ready to Be bullied LMAO
right

New Albany, IN

#41 Feb 1, 2013
Dama is the only stuid bitch that wants to argue and fight to try to keep him she knows that he not with just her. She is foreal stupid I know that and the rest of he do does to. Waylon is not going to b faithful to Dama. Hopefully she will wake up one day. Hell I was just in the club wit him last weekend. Dama hunny wake up he is with other bitches daily and bitches that u call ur friends.
Daddys girl

United States

#42 Feb 1, 2013
Learn to speak proper before u come at me coon. Nobody care about black history month. They had to give yall a holiday and a month so u would stop crying. I'm done speaking, I refuse to waste anymore of my time on people of your kind.
reader

Nebo, KY

#43 Feb 1, 2013
hang with him in the club all u want. i know what he tells me and im the one he comes home to.
right

New Albany, IN

#44 Feb 1, 2013
Well like I said u stupid Dama. Waylon is with everybody yea he might b with u every night but where is he before he gets to ur house is the question.
pop bottles

United States

#45 Feb 1, 2013
Well I THINK all u people should stay out of there buisness. As long as she happy and he happy leave them alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slinging dope and weed 3 min Wondering minds 2
Who is the rich black man in the Land Cruiser? 7 min Britnani 3
Love is never wrong. 23 min Wow 21
the best narcs in hendo 42 min Kingskull 30
divorce 55 min matchdotcom 1
David Wright 57 min Kelly 4
Lisa "loopy" Southard 1 hr Curious_1 1

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance