Next Last
Addy

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
WTF
lol

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
If you say her name 3 times while taking a dump, you have to be grunting, she will appear and complain about how she used to teach, bore you with her views on everything, and try to correct any spelling mistake you make. Kind of funny how a person who does nothing but complain about teaching still tries to do it.
Gemini

New Albany, IN

#4 Jan 30, 2013
lol wrote:
If you say her name 3 times while taking a dump, you have to be grunting, she will appear and complain about how she used to teach, bore you with her views on everything, and try to correct any spelling mistake you make. Kind of funny how a person who does nothing but complain about teaching still tries to do it.
DOOFUS! That is WEE WEE not WAY WAY!
word

Princeton, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>DOOFUS! That is WEE WEE not WAY WAY!
LMAO!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 31, 2013
lol wrote:
Kind of funny how a person who does nothing but complain about me still loooooves to talk about me. Thanks for being a fan. ;) <3
lol

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2013
See the wicked witch isn't just a fictional character from Oz. I told you if you followed the rules she would show her ugly self. Now you have to let her bore you with her views on EVERYTHING until this post dies out.
KOKO

New Albany, IN

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Where is WAY WAY!?!?!? Hitting the bar again
drunk

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2013
KOKO wrote:
Because all he does is drink, he is a sloppy drunk!
Xoxo

Tucker, GA

#11 Jan 31, 2013
KOKO wrote:
with his wife Shawn
sss

New Albany, IN

#13 Jan 31, 2013
He is not with his wife he is with Dama Bryant Clark.
Too Damn Grown

Tucker, GA

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Xoxo wrote:
<quoted text> with his wife Shawn
First of all him and Shawn are not married legally! They had a muslim marriage or sum bs...and that means nothing legally!!! Second..no he is no longer with her..she finally ran him off with her wanna be controlling black ugly face!!! She shoulda let him be a MAN instead of treating him like a a BOY and he's far from that..Trust me i know!!! So with that being said hope she learned...that what you wnt do for ur man another woman will swoop him up and do it better!!!
Too Damn Grown

Tucker, GA

#17 Feb 1, 2013
sss wrote:
He is not with his wife he is with Dama Bryant Clark.
He's not with Dama...He has no woman..he's single he's sexy and he's available...
reader

Nebo, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2013
he was at Damas last night. so hes not too single.
Too Damn Grown

Tucker, GA

#19 Feb 1, 2013
reader wrote:
he was at Damas last night. so hes not too single.
If he was there...that doesnt make him in a relationship with her...or you for that matter Dama!!!! See i could hurt ur feelings and make you feel real stupid...but He's sparing you!!!
reader

Nebo, KY

#20 Feb 1, 2013
he will be there tonight if i want him to,so who sparing who?
Too Damn Grown

Tucker, GA

#21 Feb 1, 2013
reader wrote:
he will be there tonight if i want him to,so who sparing who?
i doubt he be there tonight:) And again he's sparing you...i knew he was there last night but u was 2nd option and no Im not Shawn:)
reader

Nebo, KY

#22 Feb 1, 2013
lmao,we will see.
Daddys girl

United States

#24 Feb 1, 2013
Way way likes white chicks. He said black b•tches stink like chicken grease and sweat.
just saying

United States

#26 Feb 1, 2013
If he was at Damas that bitch is stupid. She is not the only one he got 5 or 6. Dama u was stupid for leaving Erick for Waylon. Erick was a good guy. U r foreal getting played and looking stupid Dama. He just at your house cuz he dont have no where else to stay.
reader

Nebo, KY

#27 Feb 1, 2013
say whatever,we know why hes there. he got 5 or 6 huh? well im #1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People cant handle the truth!! 4 min lol 62
Best custody lawyer 2 hr Klop 7
Jessica Smith (Jul '15) 2 hr night ridder 11
Trying to find some good s__e x $ from girls 2 hr Michael 6
Lori Schreiner 3 hr Lori 14
i love ya teal 4 hr #badass 4
bj or sex? (Sep '11) 4 hr #Lame 78

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance