Location hidden

#1 Oct 4, 2012
whats cheapest place to get car insur in hendo...new to area
true story

Dunmor, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2012
wish to remain anon wrote:
whats cheapest place to get car insur in hendo...new to area
depends on your driving record, whether or not you currently have insurance and if so how long have you had continuous coverage, have you had any losses. If your a high risk insured then I would say try A+ with Progressive. If you have continuous coverage, a god record and no losses try State Farm.
kgj

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
I just switched to State Farm. I called Boyd but then called Sapp and sapp was cheaper not sure how but I don't care I wanted cheaper and I got a life insurance policy with it for cheaper then anywhere else I'd call them
true story

Dunmor, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2012
kgj wrote:
I just switched to State Farm. I called Boyd but then called Sapp and sapp was cheaper not sure how but I don't care I wanted cheaper and I got a life insurance policy with it for cheaper then anywhere else I'd call them
I'm sure it's because you got less insurance limits.
true story

Dunmor, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2012
true story wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure it's because you got less insurance limits.
because if you were getting apples to apples quotes, they would have been the same price since they have the same rates cause its the same company.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 4, 2012
thx you all.
abc

Louisville, KY

#7 Oct 4, 2012
The place I buy my insurance has more than one car insurance company to pick from. I saw the quotes from each and chose the cheapest one cause moneys tite. I liked having the choices though. Jus sayin
kgj

New Albany, IN

#8 Oct 4, 2012
true story wrote:
because if you were getting apples to apples quotes, they would have been the same price since they have the same rates cause its the same company.
Well I asked for the lowest limits to keep me legal they had both places plus the people were nicer at sap
true story

Madisonville, KY

#9 Oct 4, 2012
kgj wrote:
<quoted text>Well I asked for the lowest limits to keep me legal they had both places plus the people were nicer at sap
I don't know about the customer service @ sapp. But, the lower limits makes sense to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Babybaby 4 min Just Me 125
Always gotta do what he says huh? 5 min Iknowexactlywhoitis 15
Scott Turner 5 min lolmandy 8
Who has the smallest white slong 27 min True dat 6
Who are some womens snatches that smells like r... 43 min Smells like tuna 1
Henderson Co. Highschool students 56 min Jim 34
Keach 57 min For Real 26

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance