First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Is this guy an angel like everybody thinks.
abc

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Get a life. Daniel s a good guy. Topix is the worst place to ask about anyone.
quitwondering

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 19, 2013
If your gonna ask about someone get the name right! And if your that curious maybe you should grow balls and ask him yourself.
BeautifulFacts

Utica, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
He uses his money he obtained from boxing to fund certain ppl and things..just saying
Daniel Maldonado

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Wow some people, you crack me up. Just saying huh i wish your name was on here id sue your ass for slander and decradation of character. Im doing the beat i can to take care of my family. And thats the only thing im concern with so all you jokers can kuss my mexican hillbilly ass
gawd ur stupid

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Daniel Maldonado wrote:
Wow some people, you crack me up. Just saying huh i wish your name was on here id sue your ass for slander and decradation of character. Im doing the beat i can to take care of my family. And thats the only thing im concern with so all you jokers can kuss my mexican hillbilly ass
You dumbass. You can't sue someone for slander unless you show a loss. Of income. Bahahahahhah
Daniel Maldonado

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 19, 2013
I own a company which has been very successful so what do you think negative bs talk like that would do to it. Hmm whos the dumbasss now dumbass.
Daniel Maldonado

Tucker, GA

#8 Feb 19, 2013
And money i obtain from boxing huh, shows what you know boxing as financaly promising as you may think.
gawd ur stupid

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
And, upon review, there is not a comment one that is negative or that would cause you a loss of income.
js

Providence, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2013
gawd ur stupid wrote:
And, upon review, there is not a comment one that is negative or that would cause you a loss of income.
On the contrary ... Because you say he's not a nice guy, I'm not going to use his business. So there .. Now he has loss if income indirectly because if what you said.
lolo

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2013
js wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary ... Because you say he's not a nice guy, I'm not going to use his business. So there .. Now he has loss if income indirectly because if what you said.
Gawd didn't say any thing about him being "not a nice guy". You need to check again
js

Providence, KY

#12 Feb 19, 2013
lolo wrote:
<quoted text>Gawd didn't say any thing about him being "not a nice guy". You need to check again
You called him a "dumbass" and I don't use dumbasses. So yeah you're the reason I'm not hiring him. Now he can sue because you have caused him loss of income.
whatever

Memphis, TN

#13 Feb 19, 2013
So you find your business partners info out on topixs. I want to invest with you- NOT!!!
js

Providence, KY

#14 Feb 19, 2013
whatever wrote:
So you find your business partners info out on topixs. I want to invest with you- NOT!!!
Who said anything about a business partner? All I am pointing out is yes, topix can cause someone to loose business based on people reading their names on here.
Jeremiah Milford

Tucker, GA

#15 Feb 19, 2013
BeautifulFacts wrote:
He uses his money he obtained from boxing to fund certain ppl and things..just saying
Yeah like Drugsrus. His #1. He's not boxing anything anymore; believe he's bagging things up now. He does have some nice cameras and blacked out windows at his house. Just saying.
ronnie turner

Nortonville, KY

#16 Feb 20, 2013
why dont guys find a hobby and leave him and his family alone. Try building people up instead of trying so hard to tear them down seems like your character not to mention your command of the English language could use some work.......just sayin! ha ha
lol

Providence, KY

#18 Feb 20, 2013
ronnie turner wrote:
why dont guys find a hobby and leave him and his family alone. Try building people up instead of trying so hard to tear them down seems like your character not to mention your command of the English language could use some work.......just sayin! ha ha
Zip it you little girl.
Daniel Maldonado

Tucker, GA

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Jermiah milford dont know you, but you are more than welcome to come and visit bub and ill be more than happy to show you how out of the boxing game in. Drugs is a no no you jackass ivr been training my son toi box now for a bit aswel as training. Come see lil buddy
huh

Owensboro, KY

#20 Feb 20, 2013
He probably has cameras because he has roofing and construction equipment on his property and doesn't want his shi@# stollen from low lifes like u guys ! Cameras do not mean drugs....and ive been to his house and never seen blacked out window s.
doesnt matter

New Albany, IN

#21 Feb 20, 2013
Trying to defend the actions of yourself or another person on this website is kind of like walking in a cow pasture. No matter how hard you try not to you are eventually going to step into shlt. The person or people on here talking all the negative crap are just some miserable, lowlife, jealous idiots who probably don't even know the guy. Just take a look at all, and there are multiple, the lawsuits that have involved Topix, most of the people involved don't even know each other and it is usually just a handful of people using multiple screen names. As far as the wanna be attorney it isn't slander it is libel and yes you can be sued whether you lose business or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig Kalley Un-Fair Acres 24 min TERRI BLACKWELL 61
hyde-hayes 29 min croft 3
Liberals coming unglued over "poor people" ; ). 1 hr Hmm 6
buy me a bottle ill suck you for free (Jun '14) 2 hr Okay 13
pate grandkids 4 hr ugh 3
Stephanie Yates open doors 4 hr lol 6
Mercedes and Colt 6 hr losers 12

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages