1moti

Utica, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Anybody know this girl? She's hot with them blue eyes! Makes me wanna bone!
Really

Utica, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2012
She is married and would have no interest in someone like you!!! She is an amazing woman and an amazing mother to her 3 beautiful children!!! U had no business putting her name on this site!!!
1moti

Utica, KY

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Really wrote:
She is married and would have no interest in someone like you!!! She is an amazing woman and an amazing mother to her 3 beautiful children!!! U had no business putting her name on this site!!!
Shut up before I find out who you are and bust your name out on here!
Really

Utica, KY

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Oh I'm so scared of a little punk ass like you. No one would have anything to say about me because I don't know anyone in Henderson except the people I work with!! So go ahead and find out who I am because I'm really not scared!! Have a nice day!!:)
1moti

Utica, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Really wrote:
Oh I'm so scared of a little punk ass like you. No one would have anything to say about me because I don't know anyone in Henderson except the people I work with!! So go ahead and find out who I am because I'm really not scared!! Have a nice day!!:)
Oh your one hell of a bad bitch aren't you? Your only as stupid as the people around you!
Really

Utica, KY

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Your the one to talk about people bein stupid!!! Grow up!!! At least I'm not on here talking about wanting to bone!! That's all u retard!!!
Stephanie Smith

Goodyear, AZ

#7 Apr 15, 2013
To Really,

I absolutely love knowing that I have a defender out there. Thank you for sticking up for me. You have no idea what that means to me.
xo,
Stephanie Smith
really

United States

#8 Apr 16, 2013
Stephanie Smith wrote:
To Really,

I absolutely love knowing that I have a defender out there. Thank you for sticking up for me. You have no idea what that means to me.
xo,
Stephanie Smith
Bish please! U have no defender! Quit acting like u forgot exactly where u came from! Wonder If ur hubby knows your on this site. Lmfao xoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Metal detectors in henderson county schools 25 min Anonymous 14
Henderson Co High Baseball 53 min DMS 13
Last Post Wins (May '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,035
Dealer at warm center apartments 1 hr TheyllNeverBcaught 19
Shana Eadens 1 hr Mr F 1
Cheating 3 hr Lemon drop 7
Orrie Phillips 4 hr Wow 6

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance