Methodist Hospital Sucks!

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pissed off dude

Orlando, FL

#1 Mar 16, 2012
Just got out of Methodist right. Waited 3 hours to see the doc. He comes in for 30 seconds and tells me he is sending me home with antibiotics. Doesn't exam me, doesn't order any tests, or even addresses any of my other symptoms. What a fu**ing joke. If i get shot, i would rather die in an ambulance on the way to Evansville, than let the docs at Methodist kill me. The nurses and other staff all do a good job. But f*** the doctors there
mary ann

Florence, KY

#2 Mar 16, 2012
pissed off dude wrote:
Just got out of Methodist right. Waited 3 hours to see the doc. He comes in for 30 seconds and tells me he is sending me home with antibiotics. Doesn't exam me, doesn't order any tests, or even addresses any of my other symptoms. What a fu**ing joke. If i get shot, i would rather die in an ambulance on the way to Evansville, than let the docs at Methodist kill me. The nurses and other staff all do a good job. But f*** the doctors there
agreed
Armani

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2012
If you go in with the scent of money they willdo everything lol
rhu

United States

#5 Mar 16, 2012
pissed off dude wrote:
Y did u go to the ER? I hope it was a true emergency bc thats y people wait so damn long bc people go to the ER for stupid shit that isn't a emergency
rhu

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2012
Armani wrote:
If you go in with the scent of money they willdo everything lol
Most people with money don't go to ER bc they have to actually pay for being seen. I bet he or she is on Medicaid of uninsured.
pissed off dude

Orlando, FL

#7 Mar 16, 2012
rhu wrote:
<quoted text>
Y did u go to the ER? I hope it was a true emergency bc thats y people wait so damn long bc people go to the ER for stupid shit that isn't a emergency
Oh i completely agree with you. I sat in the waiting room for an hour. And one of the people waiting said their pain was a ten on the one to ten scale. But yet she was sitting there playing Tetris on her phone while talking to the nurse.
why

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#8 Mar 16, 2012
rhu wrote:
<quoted text>
are you joking? why are you dogging this person for going to the ER? honestly what does it matter to you what they went for? the ER actually sees patients according to the seriousness of their condition not on a first come first serve basis and thats why you wait so long. the person was just expressing their opinion on the time it takes to get seen. it is a proven fact that the henderson ER takes alot longer than any ER in Evansville. you can bash me all you want but i actually have relatives, both immmediate and distant, that have worked for methodist hospital for the past 30 years they have retired from there and some are still currently working there. i have seen the hospital change drastically in appearance but yet they have lost alot of good doctors to evansville. instead of putting so much money into appearance they should be putting money into upgrading equipment and bringing in better doctors.
why

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#10 Mar 16, 2012
rhu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my business if my tax dollars is payin for it. No I'm not joking, ur the joke
how are your tax dollars paying for it?
rhu

United States

#11 Mar 16, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>how are your tax dollars paying for it?
Your an idiot if you have to ask
why

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#12 Mar 16, 2012
if you are looking to argue go ahead because i can already see that you are all knowing and educated in this matter more than anyone else that will comment to this post.

everyone who has an opinion is sorry for wasting your time all great knowing one.
ur r the joke

Evansville, IN

#13 Mar 16, 2012
rhu wrote:
<quoted text>It's my business if my tax dollars is payin for it. No I'm not joking, ur the joke
Ur so stupid!!!! Maybe he was trying to wait it out and got worse. Maybe he don't have insurance. U don't know the story! It's people like u who make this town the way it is!
rhu

United States

#14 Mar 16, 2012
ur r the joke wrote:
<quoted text>Ur so stupid!!!! Maybe he was trying to wait it out and got worse. Maybe he don't have insurance. U don't know the story! It's people like u who make this town the way it is!
I doubt it and no it's not people like me that make this town the way it is. It's all the lazy a$$es living off my tax dollars . like I said if it was a true emergency, no problem but I bet it wasn't
er

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 16, 2012
Well what is sad is that people abuse the system so much that our hospital has to have a fast track side to it which in welfare terms is a clinic. It's called an EMERGENCY ROOM for a reason, it's for emergencies! It's not for 80% of the reasons people use it for. A doctor doesn't even work on the fast track side it's a Physicians Assistant. The doctor doesn't have to look at you that's what the nurses job is. The doctor gets the test results, reads the nurses detailed notes and makes a diagnosis. Sounds to me like you are mad because you for whatever reason people do this wanted a more serious diagnosis but didn't get it. He more than likely gave you the antibiotics as a sympathy diagnosis to shut you up. Quit clogging up the ER and go to your regular physician for your coughs and runny noses, you are not dying you'll be okay!
rhu

United States

#16 Mar 16, 2012
And for anyone who wants to know. I work in Heath Care so I see the abuse of the Medicaid system day in and day out. So I know what I'm talkin about so STOP wasting my tax dollars
Soooo?

Utica, KY

#17 Mar 16, 2012
pissed off dude wrote:
Why did you not go to Eville?
why

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#18 Mar 16, 2012
rhu wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot if you have to ask
actually i was asking to see if you knew the reason, which you dont, because governments mainly fund emergency department and outpatient services, whereas admitted patient services are commonly funded by private (non-government) sources, as well as government sources so do your homework instead of just jumping on here and throwing out accusations
why

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#19 Mar 16, 2012
rhu wrote:
And for anyone who wants to know. I work in Heath Care so I see the abuse of the Medicaid system day in and day out. So I know what I'm talkin about so STOP wasting my tax dollars
first off it would be HEALTH not HEATH okay. and as for the abuse of the medicaid system, if you truly work in it which i highly doubt, you would be able to admit that it is the physicians that abuse it more than the recipients by trying to charge medicaid and medicaire for services that were not performed or overcharging for services performed.
u r the joke

Evansville, IN

#20 Mar 16, 2012
rhu wrote:
Well like I said u don't know the story! Right?!? And I work in health care as well but they could have a job and sti have medicaid! And yes it's people like u that make this town this way. Honey ur shit stinks just like everyone else's so get off that high horse or urs! I'm don't thanks have a blessed night!
why

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#21 Mar 16, 2012
er wrote:
Well what is sad is that people abuse the system so much that our hospital has to have a fast track side to it which in welfare terms is a clinic. It's called an EMERGENCY ROOM for a reason, it's for emergencies! It's not for 80% of the reasons people use it for. A doctor doesn't even work on the fast track side it's a Physicians Assistant. The doctor doesn't have to look at you that's what the nurses job is. The doctor gets the test results, reads the nurses detailed notes and makes a diagnosis. Sounds to me like you are mad because you for whatever reason people do this wanted a more serious diagnosis but didn't get it. He more than likely gave you the antibiotics as a sympathy diagnosis to shut you up. Quit clogging up the ER and go to your regular physician for your coughs and runny noses, you are not dying you'll be okay!
the actual reason most people end up going to the ER in the first place is because they don't have insurance but they can't be turned away for services, although i do agree with you that alot of people go that could have bought an over the counter medication and it would have fixed whatever their ailment was, but to blatantly attack someone who was just expressing their opinion, which i say again is a fact that has been proven, is just crazy and disrespectful.
GO get a JOB!

Utica, KY

#22 Mar 16, 2012
pissed off dude wrote:
Got a JOB?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for tranny 13 min White Milk 15
Kennys auto service 26 min Try again 8
Ladies for fun 1 hr Bneedsabreak 4
Chanae Woodruff 2 hr Marley the boss 6
looking for wife to play ? 3 hr Dildoswagons 9
l.b.g.b 3 hr rainbow 6
Laura wallhead. 3 hr Hendo sucks 1
How tacky Scott Crafton 4 hr vote1 33
Justice Coalition of Henderson 9 hr Who 33

Henderson Jobs