First Prev
of 6
Next Last
GO HOME!

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2011
bash wrote:
trash town USA. Just moved there a few months ago from Iowa, any descent people from this place?? Full of drunks and dope heads, wow!!!
Do like any of us then go back home! Not all of us are drunks or dope heads! But not goin to watch you bash a place that you honestly know nothing about!
tommy

Ridgway, IL

#3 Nov 22, 2011
bash wrote:
trash town USA. Just moved there a few months ago from Iowa, any descent people from this place?? Full of drunks and dope heads, wow!!!
Feel free to leave.
wanda

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2011
Why are you guys being assy to someone for saying exactly what that place is. Dont hate bc someone is tellin the truth
leave

United States

#5 Nov 22, 2011
Been out here for 19 years no druggies around me just people who would do anything for anyone
wtf

United States

#6 Nov 22, 2011
wanda wrote:
Why are you guys being assy to someone for saying exactly what that place is. Dont hate bc someone is tellin the truth
Feeling free to say leave. So dnt hate!
not so smart

Erlanger, KY

#7 Nov 22, 2011
wanda wrote:
You aren't the brightest crayon in the box are you? There are people that drink and do drugs ALL over HENDERSON COUNTY. Not only in the city of Spottsville.
not so smart

Erlanger, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2011
bash wrote:
I would much rather have a laid back person who may or may not smoke a joint every now and then as a neighbor than a sneaky shit stirrer like yourself!
spottsvegas

United States

#9 Nov 22, 2011
I have to admit, there are "trashy" parts of Spottsville. However, those "trashy" places are everywhere. You must be living in the wrong part! I grew up in Spottsville and it was amazing. I loved and continue to love everyone that was around me.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion but I have to agree... Don't bash a place/people you know nothing about.
truth

Magee, MS

#10 Nov 22, 2011
I would love to live out there....

Since: Nov 11

Magee, MS

#11 Nov 22, 2011
Then gtf out. If your gonna be that shitty about it then we don't want you there
geez

Ridgway, IL

#17 Nov 22, 2011
i am sure there are drunks and dopers in iowa too. get over yourself. don't blame the place you CHOOSE to live. Just don't associate with people you don't want to. It's not rocket science, then again... I wouldn't expect anyone from IOWA to be smart enough to figure it out.
lovinit

Florence, KY

#19 Nov 22, 2011
Spottsville is Gods Country in my opinion! The best neighborhoods to live in and the school is the best in the county! All the moms of Spottsville School will help each other out without thinking twice about it. Therefor the people of Spottsville are amazing!!
out and about

White Plains, KY

#20 Nov 22, 2011
I've lived in Spottsville all my life and there are alot of things that go on here but nothing any different than other places. It's a good community with lots of caring people. SO what if this one does this and that, if someone wants to stay with an abuser that is their fault. If someone wants to drink or do drugs, thats fine just stay the heck off the roads. Why not give our town a try, there are lots of good people out here. Just wish we had our little country store back...
truth

United States

#21 Nov 22, 2011
Anything for rent out there?
real deal

White Plains, KY

#24 Nov 22, 2011
the darnells are dealing all kinds of drugs..Dea on them just a matter of time undercover everywhere watching them!!
big and fat

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Nov 22, 2011
Pughdaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch what u say about Pughs
Their nothing to talk about. They know everyones business out here. Your gay so sit down and stop trying to hide it.
WTF

White Plains, KY

#27 Nov 22, 2011
not so smart wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't the brightest crayon in the box are you? There are people that drink and do drugs ALL over HENDERSON COUNTY. Not only in the city of Spottsville.
spottsville is not a city it is just like it's name a spot (in the road)
assholr

Ridgway, IL

#28 Nov 22, 2011
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>spottsville is not a city it is just like it's name a spot (in the road)
Actually its a town, just like basket, reed, beals....
wow

Union, KY

#29 Nov 22, 2011
Someone needs there ass whooped for talking shit about something they dont even fu**ing know about considering you just moved here....what a dumbass
not so smart

Erlanger, KY

#30 Nov 23, 2011
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>spottsville is not a city it is just like it's name a spot (in the road)
Actually it IS a CITY in the COUNTY of Henderson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dusty Bennett 5 min Free bird 9
Scott Turner 8 min Juststop 6
Who has the BIGGEST BLACKEST wangdang 24 min QJofSpades 1
FML Facebook People 27 min Leo 1
Whose dong doesn’t work 59 min Seriously 5
Looking for Superior Black Men to come over rig... 1 hr QJofSpades 1
Deadbeat dads 1 hr Haha 8
Babybaby 10 hr Cinderella 110

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web