christmas help housing help

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cynthia jombe

Perkasie, PA

#1 Nov 10, 2012
does anyone know of any local charities that can help with christmas and housing we are losing our home i have thrre boys and cant afford to get them nothing for christmas because of too many bills
seriously

Nortonville, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2012
cynthia jombe wrote:
does anyone know of any local charities that can help with christmas and housing we are losing our home i have thrre boys and cant afford to get them nothing for christmas because of too many bills
Check with the Salvation Army.
cynthia jombe

Perkasie, PA

#3 Nov 10, 2012
oes anyone know of any local charities that help with housing and christmas help i have three boys and can not afford to get them nothing
be real!!!

Newburgh, IN

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Lots of places hiring right now.
Hello

New Albany, IN

#5 Nov 11, 2012
You could always go to henderson housing authority and apply for a place to live!! Then u can call the volunteer and information center for help with ur boys Christmas!! Also the Salvation Army and some local churches can help you! Hope this was helpful to u!! Have a blessed day!
yeah

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2012
cynthia jombe wrote:
Check their schools they always do the adopt a family at every elementary school and the family resource center is great!! Good luck and God bless your family
help

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2012
cynthia jombe wrote:
Get a job they are looking for Xmas help always
Hmmm

New Albany, IN

#8 Nov 11, 2012
help wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job they are looking for Xmas help always
you know I am sure this lady had to swallow her pride and ask for help in the first place.. Tis the season and have a heart!! Maybe she has a job just having hard times like we all do!! She didn't state she needed a job!! Be nice and give her some good direction instead of being a butthole!! Cindy I hope u and ur family have a wonderful holiday season!! God bless u and I will pray for those who r negative!
be real!!!

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>you know I am sure this lady had to swallow her pride and ask for help in the first place.. Tis the season and have a heart!! Maybe she has a job just having hard times like we all do!! She didn't state she needed a job!! Be nice and give her some good direction instead of being a butthole!! Cindy I hope u and ur family have a wonderful holiday season!! God bless u and I will pray for those who r negative!
He didn't say anything negative You on the other hand called him a butthole wow very godly of you.
Mongoose

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Check with Holy Name

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 12, 2012
According to a people finder database, there is one Cynthia Jombe in the US. She lives in PA. This person is posting from PA. Therefore, she is either looking for handouts all over the world...or she's trying to scam you.
Innocent or Guilty

Dunmor, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2012
The location on both of her posts shows a Willow Grove, PA. Could be she's a Nigerian (Jombe?) scam artist, but it's also possible she just accidental posted in the wrong state/city forum.
Hmm

United States

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
According to a people finder database, there is one Cynthia Jombe in the US. She lives in PA. This person is posting from PA. Therefore, she is either looking for handouts all over the world...or she's trying to scam you.
I live in Evansville,where is it showing that I live??

Location hidden

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Evansville,where is it showing that I live??
It just says United States.
-----

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 12, 2012
try Audobon Area Community Services, they can point you to somewhere to help with your children's Christmas and also have a heating assistance program to help pay your electric bill. Hope you find the help you need!
the peoples champ

Jeffersonville, IN

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Innocent or Guilty wrote:
The location on both of her posts shows a Willow Grove, PA. Could be she's a Nigerian (Jombe?) scam artist, but it's also possible she just accidental posted in the wrong state/city forum.
You can't explain anything to the topix pro. It is so sad when your life consists of looking up people's names that are posted on here. Just think of how lonely, pathetic, and miserable wee wee is to do a database search for names on this website. What a loser wee wee is.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 12, 2012
the peoples champ wrote:
<quoted text>You can't explain anything to the topix pro. It is so sad when your life consists of looking up people's names that are posted on here. Just think of how lonely, pathetic, and miserable wee wee is to do a database search for names on this website. What a loser wee wee is.
Says the boy named either after a WWE wrestler or a white rap song. Champ on, little one.....
Try Again

Nebo, KY

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It just says United States.
On my computer screen it doesn't just say United States for her location.

Mine shows:

cynthia jombe
Willow Grove, PA
username

Dunmor, KY

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
I didn't look her up. But, I did think she was posting from a weird location and "scamming" crossed my mind as well.
username

Dunmor, KY

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Try Again wrote:
<quoted text>On my computer screen it doesn't just say United States for her location.

Mine shows:

cynthia jombe
Willow Grove, PA
She was answering "hmm" when she said United States. She was not talking about the person who started this topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crohns Disease 9 min Huh?? 6
chelsea stone (red head) (Nov '11) 12 min Eric 18
Sunday Liquor Sales 32 min Inkblot 18
trey mills 54 min Lolz 3
Heather Teague 56 min crackerjack 17
Marty Dill did NOT abduct Heather Teague (Sep '15) 1 hr answer 240
Loser Phil Rhodes (Feb '12) 1 hr Chevy Dude 7
Metzger is ruined! 12 hr wow 52

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web