First Prev
of 2
Next Last
colly

United States

#24 Oct 29, 2012
johnny boy wrote:
Neal is a lil bitch my girl us to ride bikes with us tell Neal started trying to f*ck her ... He will only call the cops on u when u wanna fight he needs to save some of that money that he puts in the bike an fix them teeth
sounds like him
give up

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Oct 30, 2012
So Neal we saw your facebook and everyone is wondering why you act so tough but in reality you just call cops on everyone but midgets. Are you scared to take a whipping? We misty tried to get her family involved by posting that she was being threatened on facebook when no one made a threat. In fact Brent ran his mouth chumped up just like you do. All of windy way heard that guy say step down the steps. Don't sou d like a threat when people were told to mind their own business. You even have your cousin call James bc you were scared to show up just you and him.#chicken #youscared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the short one eyed black guy always walki... 6 min you'rechildish 10
Baltimore 8 min they are loose 2
Terry Williams 37 min Miss_lady 4
Noah sharp 54 min obossman 2
Nathan O'Brien (Apr '12) 1 hr upy 18
Stephanie Duncan 1 hr Meeee 14
Shanna Brown 1 hr fiego 10
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE