First Prev
of 2
Next Last
vince

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2012
why does he tell people to show up to windy way and then not answer the door? stupid fool will get what he has coming very soon
mole

Henderson, KY

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Hey Trey! Up to your sh!t stirring again I see!
vince

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2012
mole wrote:
Hey Trey! Up to your sh!t stirring again I see!
Not trey, if you cant ready name is Vince, dont comment it you dont know the situation
jenny

Henderson, KY

#4 Oct 21, 2012
I mean mole.. See how easy that is? I can use any user name I want and pretend to be someone else . So again hello Trey
vince

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2012
jenny wrote:
I mean mole.. See how easy that is? I can use any user name I want and pretend to be someone else . So again hello Trey
my name is not trey, its vincent but I go by vince. i dont want to pretend to be anyone else but myself. neal knows why i have a problem with him.
neighbor

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2012
They all dipped out Saturday night when they heard a bunch of people was coming through. Police kept driving by also so im sure three called the law again
Numer One StepMom

Evansville, IN

#7 Oct 22, 2012
U need to get ur facts straight before u start poted stuff on here because we were here all night and they police wasn't drivng by either!!! So like I said get ur fact straight bereu start running ur mouth!!!!
Teacher

Henderson, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2012
You guys need to go back to school and learn how to spell.
neighbor

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2012
Numer One StepMom wrote:
U need to get ur facts straight before u start poted stuff on here because we were here all night and they police wasn't drivng by either!!! So like I said get ur fact straight bereu start running ur mouth!!!!
Lmao I seen you all leave and personally watched the cops come down short 7th and turn to go towards 5th st at least three times. Get your facts straight before you try to lie
Number One StepMom

Evansville, IN

#13 Oct 22, 2012
If u think im lieing come tell it to my face cause im at home and i'll be waiting on the porch for u when u pull up if u got the balls to do so!!!!
neighbor

United States

#14 Oct 22, 2012
Number One StepMom wrote:
If u think im lieing come tell it to my face cause im at home and i'll be waiting on the porch for u when u pull up if u got the balls to do so!!!!
I live across the parking lot
neighbor across the way

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Oct 23, 2012
I think it's funny no one stepped of the balcony till they got a plate number to call cops. Thenvthey go a round trying to say the guy in the truck was scared. News flash don't let trash stay at your place and this wouldn't happen. Chicken shyt people crack me up
amara

United States

#16 Oct 23, 2012
neighbor across the way wrote:
I think it's funny no one stepped of the balcony till they got a plate number to call cops. Thenvthey go a round trying to say the guy in the truck was scared. News flash don't let trash stay at your place and this wouldn't happen. Chicken shyt people crack me up
SNITCHES. NUFF SAID
betrayal

United States

#17 Oct 23, 2012
amara wrote:
<quoted text>SNITCHES. NUFF SAID
snitches all gettin caught up these days. hate to be these guys, i heard about who they called the cops on and they better hide
nutz

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Oct 23, 2012
What's funny irksome fat chick named misty is trying to make it about her and her family but everyone at windy way heard the guy tell them to mind their own business. I don't think they know what's going on or they wouldn't let Neal stay there.
Number One StepMom

Evansville, IN

#19 Oct 23, 2012
Hey this is the fat chick and it was made my business when they came to my house and started the shyt but i really dont care and i dont want to know what is going on i just want the childish shyt to stop and leave me out of it!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!
vince

United States

#20 Oct 23, 2012
Hey this is the fat chick and it was made my business when they came to my house and started the shyt but i really dont care and i dont want to know what is going on i just want the childish shyt to stop and leave me out of it!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!
then tell neal its time to grow up and be a man and handle his business instead being a bitch and calling the law. things just get worse when you call the law
Number One StepMom

Evansville, IN

#21 Oct 23, 2012
Like I said I dont care and leave me out of it so if u want Neal to know this then u can come tell him urself cause he is at home!!!!
vince

United States

#22 Oct 23, 2012
Like I said I dont care and leave me out of it so if u want Neal to know this then u can come tell him urself cause he is at home!!!!
Where did he move to?
johnny boy

United States

#23 Oct 29, 2012
Neal is a lil bitch my girl us to ride bikes with us tell Neal started trying to f*ck her ... He will only call the cops on u when u wanna fight he needs to save some of that money that he puts in the bike an fix them teeth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah n Brandon 4 hr gross 6
Older women posting pics on fb (Jun '14) 5 hr getter6868 41
brittany hoover 5 hr getter6868 6
Homosexuality is a mental illness. 6 hr doctorfeelgood 1
amanda ambs 6 hr shaq 9
Kayla Joyce 6 hr getter68 25
Holly and josh 7 hr Dorothy98 3
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web