I just wanted to say I'm Happy Happy ...

I just wanted to say I'm Happy Happy Happy :)

Posted in the Henderson Forum

Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Thank u for coming into my life just when i needed u :) I have truly been blessed & all that depression & sadness is behind me.
My prayers are getting answered :)
Melanie

Paducah, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Glad someone is happy, send some good luck my way
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2012
I will sure try it Melanie:)
sunny

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2012
How did you meet him?
gonond

Masontown, PA

#5 Dec 19, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Free-Dumb is a Dumb Word
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Met him at a convenient store. He was coming out of the door & had a fountain drink in his hand that he evidently didn't have the lid on to well & there was another person trying to get past him when he opened the door, I happened to be right in the path of when the other person hit his arm & the drink pretty much drenched me. Haha. So anyway he was apologizing & getting me paper towels, said he wanted to pay for any cleaning I needed done to my clothes. We exchanged numbers & he called & asked me out for dinner & we just hit it off immediatley.
sunny

United States

#8 Dec 19, 2012
That's great! I hope everything works out for both of you! Crazy way to meet! That's how I want to meet someone one day just run into them & hit it off! Good luck!
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Dec 19, 2012
I was actually having a bad day & i didn't get mad, but i think he could tell my day wasn't going so well, haha. He said he noticed i didn't have a ring on & thought he would give it a shot, lol. I hope it stays as great as it is now.
It is a very different feeling from the rest of my past relationships, hard to describe it just feels right. Thanks :)
Haha

Raeford, NC

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Missy wat would this guys name be?
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Dec 19, 2012
I am not going to post his name, don't worry i have done a background check & he checked out fine :) yes he knows i have done it as well. Well i have got to run because he just walked in the door :)
yea

Florence, KY

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Missy wrote:
I am not going to post his name, don't worry i have done a background check & he checked out fine :) yes he knows i have done it as well. Well i have got to run because he just walked in the door :)
Whatever you do, do NOT put his name on here. People will bash and make up more shit than you know. Good Luck and glad your happy.
really

Florence, KY

#13 Dec 19, 2012
Haha wrote:
Missy wat would this guys name be?
Like anyone with any damn sense would put his name on here. Come on, and why does it matter? Just be happy for the girl.
Melanie

Princeton, KY

#14 Dec 20, 2012
sounds like fate had you both in the right place at the right time!!!
good guy

Tucker, GA

#16 Dec 21, 2012
Missy wrote:
Good luck to both of you!!!!!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18 Dec 23, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you call , "everything happens for a reason".:)
. Yepper..all been written, signed and sealed by the Big Guy upstairs...Always gotta have a plan!! Enjoy your good fortune.. But remember NOT to hold the reins To tightly.. it he may break free... NEVER to be corralled ever again..
good guy

Owensboro, KY

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Missy wrote:
Yw
Slick Rick

Tucker, GA

#20 Dec 23, 2012
Duck Dynasty is the s---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mandie westerman (Oct '11) 6 min Yolo 4
KMH now KML 21 min Pookie 1
Zach D. 29 min Ntn 3
Disappointment 55 min JMP 1
Wolf Hills 1 hr thoughts 21
Guy at the hotel on Washington!!! 1 hr Gangster u jean 8
D j poop pants at als 1 hr Swallow 29

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance