another bank robbery today

another bank robbery today

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
again

Earlington, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2012
this morning the bank across from north was robbed. north is still on lock down
Dick Sucker

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Countys on lockdown to, a second bank was robbed
Good god

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2012
again wrote:
this morning the bank across from north was robbed. north is still on lock down
Again?? Haven't been watching the news,do they have any leads? Hell did they even catch the one that robbed US bank?
my opinion

United States

#4 Aug 22, 2012
It was Independence Bank by KMart that got robbed. I am sure they have East Heights, County High, and North on lock down. There isn't a bank across from North anymore.
insurance

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2012
Actually it was 2 banks @ same time the bank of Henderson on Barrett blvd and independence on Zion. Rd all Henderson county schools go on lock down when things like this happen it's a precaution
mom2boys

Georgetown, IN

#6 Aug 22, 2012
insurance wrote:
Actually it was 2 banks @ same time the bank of Henderson on Barrett blvd and independence on Zion. Rd all Henderson county schools go on lock down when things like this happen it's a precaution
Actually they were an hour apart! Not at the same time!
mom2boys

Georgetown, IN

#7 Aug 22, 2012
my opinion wrote:
It was Independence Bank by KMart that got robbed. I am sure they have East Heights, County High, and North on lock down. There isn't a bank across from North anymore.


Ohio Valley bank is across from North! Next to the old pantry.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2012
insurance wrote:
Actually it was 2 banks @ same time the bank of Henderson on Barrett blvd and independence on Zion. Rd all Henderson county schools go on lock down when things like this happen it's a precaution
1st at 9:15 and the 2nd at 10.
Stacey

Columbus, OH

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Actually the 2nd robbery was pretty smart since all the cops were still loikin 4 the person who robbed the 1st bank lol
Jennifer

Columbus, OH

#10 Aug 22, 2012
I bet the sheriffs department beat the city police there. Hell probably the state police too
Mr maybe

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2012
it was bank of henderson not ohio valley
Straight up

Columbus, OH

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Mr maybe wrote:
it was bank of henderson not ohio valley
No shit sherlock.... Read b4 u txt
TheOneAndOnly

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2012
insurance wrote:
Actually it was 2 banks @ same time the bank of Henderson on Barrett blvd and independence on Zion. Rd all Henderson county schools go on lock down when things like this happen it's a precaution
I'm they were almost an hour apart!!!
Hit and Run Targets

Madisonville, KY

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Branch banks and business's located very near major interstate highway on and off ramps are notorious as being favored targets for these hit and run type robberies.

A robber can be in and out and driving down an interstate in a matter of single digit minutes.

Once on an interstate highway they can be many miles away within an hour or so.

Without a decent description of a get away vehicle the police have no idea what to look for, which direction they headed, or how far away they might have gone.

It wouldn't surprise me if some Henderson banks were being sized up as potential targets by someone from out of the area visiting here for that big motorcycle rally that recently took place down in Sturgis, KY.
Straight up

United States

#16 Aug 22, 2012
We r talkin bout bank robberies not bike rallys..... There is a big difference between people who hide behind masks and rob banks and bikers who like 2 go 2 lil sturgis and c boobs and party. I seriously doubt it links together n any way
hmm

United States

#17 Aug 22, 2012
Hit and Run Targets wrote:
Branch banks and business's located very near major interstate highway on and off ramps are notorious as being favored targets for these hit and run type robberies.
A robber can be in and out and driving down an interstate in a matter of single digit minutes.
Once on an interstate highway they can be many miles away within an hour or so.
Without a decent description of a get away vehicle the police have no idea what to look for, which direction they headed, or how far away they might have gone.
It wouldn't surprise me if some Henderson banks were being sized up as potential targets by someone from out of the area visiting here for that big motorcycle rally that recently took place down in Sturgis, KY.
Yes, because only people that ride motorcycles can rob a bank? Love the steryotyping here. I would be more willing to bet its a piece of trash welfare recipient from Henderson. Harley's aren't cheap. Very few people who own a $20,000 motorcycle are jobless. The majority of people who ride aren't criminals. You may be into something though, there are so many idiots in this town that don't have the brain cells required to bathe let alone pull of a bank robbery.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18 Aug 22, 2012
Straight up wrote:
We r talkin bout bank robberies not bike rallys..... There is a big difference between people who hide behind masks and rob banks and bikers who like 2 go 2 lil sturgis and c boobs and party. I seriously doubt it links together n any way
I agree!
Straight up

United States

#19 Aug 22, 2012
Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
But do u agree with my spelling waaan? Jk no harm intended!!! Lol

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 22, 2012
Straight up wrote:
<quoted text>But do u agree with my spelling waaan? Jk no harm intended!!! Lol
Yes!:) I don't attack people's spelling unless either a) they attack me first or b) they say something like "your an idiot" or " your dumb". I just see irony in that statement!
rofl

Louisville, KY

#21 Aug 22, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, because only people that ride motorcycles can rob a bank? Love the steryotyping here. I would be more willing to bet its a piece of trash welfare recipient from Henderson. Harley's aren't cheap. Very few people who own a $20,000 motorcycle are jobless. The majority of people who ride aren't criminals. You may be into something though, there are so many idiots in this town that don't have the brain cells required to bathe let alone pull of a bank robbery.
LMAO, it had to be someone that isn't from around here because people here are too stupid to rob a bank and get away with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smuggler 18 min 2and2isr 1
section 8 housing assistance - bank account (Sep '14) 57 min Ms Indianeyes 25
Josh Littrell 1 hr Saddd 8
Nark award goes to 1 hr shes another one 33
Where is jmay? 2 hr sad 10
Nice try Bryce Williams. 2 hr James 63
looking for a sub for Dom couple 4 hr goodgirl 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages