The same thing!
seriously!?

Ardsley, NY

#3 Jul 25, 2012
????
sarah teague

Nortonville, KY

#4 Jul 25, 2012
nobody informed me it was being taken down. i've got them all saved, but i started this forum, and it shouldn't have been taken down. in fact, i was told a forum cannot be removed.
now.....folks........it is time to ask topix...
sarah teague

Nortonville, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2012
guess i'll start another one right now.
Wondering

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jul 25, 2012
Topix can take a forum down and often do when enough people report it. My guess is people reported it as offensive and it was taken down. :(
sarah teague

Nortonville, KY

#7 Jul 25, 2012
i tried to start a new one, and it won't let me. i've tried to reach the feedback site and it won't let me in either........
sarah teague

Nortonville, KY

#8 Jul 25, 2012
just posted feedback asking who and why. thinking about contacting news on this one. this is ridiculous, you know?

everybody contact topix and demand for it to be put back up, please.
Concerned friend

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2012
Amazing when the truth starts coming out! He who justifies the wicked, and he who condemns the just, Both of them alike are an abomination to the Lord. Proverbs 17:15
sarah teague

Nortonville, KY

#10 Jul 25, 2012
i was told a few weeks ago from topix that once a thread is started it cannot be removed. looks like 'they' got a court order??
TheOneAndOnly

United States

#11 Jul 25, 2012
Start it here.. It wont let you put the same name back up so you will have to word it diff from what I've been told
sarah teague

Nortonville, KY

#12 Jul 25, 2012
that's not what topix told me.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13 Jul 25, 2012
I just sent the following email to "Topix" feebback....Everyone who wants answers for Sarah should do the same......."I am wanting to know why the thread "Marty Dill did not abduct Heather Teague" was taken down. I would like to see it put back up. We are told that that's what "Topix" is here for. That was a way for Heather's friends and family to interact with one another. Please put it back up!"
sunshine

Florence, KY

#14 Jul 25, 2012
its not right. heather is a person on everyones mind where is her thread?it should be put back up. or was it way to much for someone was what people saying getting to close to the ones that had it taken off? well i frankly don't care! sarah is just looking for her child wanting answears what if it were ur child wouldn't u want to know? PUT HER THREAD BACK!
We support you

Murray, KY

#15 Jul 25, 2012
The original thread minus 153 comments back up and going!
sarah teague

Nortonville, KY

#16 Jul 25, 2012
yep.......guess they were 'officially' removed...another....Why?
glad they are all saved and copied.
lol

River Grove, IL

#17 Jul 25, 2012
This is getting out of hand let this rest just pray about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North End Walker 24 min Jennifer 4
tara and josh 26 min Miranda 16
Who she hiding now 52 min Crabtree 3
Hairdresser 1 hr Niokahj 20
Say NO to Tina McCormick for county judge execu... 1 hr NoMcCormick 61
divorces are miserable 1 hr sorry 5
Anyone know this girl? 1 hr Jeep 5

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance