#3 Jul 26, 2012
I love love!
Anonymous
#4 Jul 26, 2012
haha yea everyone does :)
lol

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Love is fake its just another four letter word people use. Other than loving you children I do not believe in the abstract concept know as love.
lol

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jul 27, 2012
*your
Anonymous
#7 Jul 27, 2012
well if u can have children that you LOVE then y wouldnt u LOVE the man\women you are having the children by?
lol

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2012
GBld12 wrote:
well if u can have children that you LOVE then y wouldnt u LOVE the man\women you are having the children by?
Stuff happens is all I can say to that. I was with my children's father for 4 years only to realize the feelings we thought we had were fake.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 27, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Stuff happens is all I can say to that. I was with my children's father for 4 years only to realize the feelings we thought we had were fake.
I totally feel you. I loved him but he couldn't love me in return.

Since: Jul 12

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 27, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally feel you. I loved him but he couldn't love me in return.
I too had that problem. But I did find my true love after that.
Anonymous

Worthville, KY

#11 Jul 27, 2012
well yea i understand that but u did love them at one time i was tlking bout like not loving someone at all and still havin a child
not4me

Union Star, KY

#12 Jul 27, 2012
I've given up on love
Anonymous
#13 Jul 27, 2012
you should never give up and sumtimes once u stop lookin for it- it comes lookin for you :)
not4me

Union Star, KY

#14 Jul 27, 2012
I'm definately not looking for it. I had it and lost it. Standards have been made in what I want and I don't know if there's anyone else out there that could possibly compare. My fault though
yip

Morganfield, KY

#15 Jul 27, 2012
Love is overrated. You end up hurt in the long run. Keep it on a sexual level. Win win!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Jul 27, 2012
Love is nothing more than chemical reactions and biology.....that's why the first few months of any relationship are the best.....eventually those chemicals balance out and you come off that "high"......and it turns into any other relationship you here about.....

Location hidden

#19 Jul 27, 2012
MissyJR wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's a load of crap! I have loved someone for 2 years, that person gave me that high everyday all day together or not. But that goes to show u when u find true love u should hang on to it!
True love is a myth and only exist in movies and literature.....

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jul 27, 2012
Kingz or Pawnz wrote:
<quoted text>
True love is a myth and only exist in movies and literature.....
you just haven't found the right person yet.

Owensboro, KY

#21 Jul 27, 2012
MissyJR wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's a load of crap! I have loved someone for 2 years, that person gave me that high everyday all day together or not. But that goes to show u when u find true love u should hang on to it!
I agree

Location hidden

#22 Jul 27, 2012
Butterfly752 wrote:
<quoted text>you just haven't found the right person yet.
It isn't about finding the right person....every person feels like they are the right one in the beginning....again because of chemical reaction....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon dennis 12 min Obvi 4
Henderson Co. Highschool students 31 min Big Dick Murdoch 47
Redbanks 34 min abc 2
Brandon Bassett 2 hr Curious 5
Babybaby 2 hr Seriously 127
I said I was over it but I lied 2 hr Mmk 44
Who wants some free head? 3 hr StudioQgirl 18

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance