Next Last
Kal

Richmond Hill, Canada

#67 Oct 11, 2011
Um not sure if that was for me but its kal_1938@yahoo.com
Koreuh

Glasgow, KY

#69 Oct 8, 2012
Armpit hair, pure and simple the number one attraction that a female has.
rock lobster

Bellevue, WA

#71 Oct 8, 2012
And high waisted panties. Ones that leave the hips exposed.
hum

Sarasota, FL

#72 Oct 8, 2012
CuRsTiN wrote:
It's soo funny yall are all describing yalls dream girl lol and I had a boyfriend we dated for 6 months and I worked my ass off for him why he was out partying and at strip clubs bought him anything he wanted and he cheated on me on valentines day why I was out buyin his rims and tires so where's the good guys at???!!!!
I like biters

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#73 Oct 9, 2012
Nighttimedreamer wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me your contact info. I just can't put it out there I work 2 jobs and one is VERY professional
why not just sign up on here and we can contact each other that way? It's private.
hotblooded woman

Henderson, KY

#74 Oct 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="where are you at?"]A woman who takes care of herself with a pretty smile that's caring and loving and understanding that will treat me the same way I treat her looks aren't everything but with all those qualities the not so attractive will make her beautiful!! So where are these women at?[/QUOTE]

Rite here
Juicy

United States

#75 Oct 18, 2012
Being Honest wrote:
Large breasts, deep cleavage shirts, round ass, great smile, intelligent but raunchy, too. A girl who love to please, an endless throat, tight vagina, and doesn't mind the occasional anal play. That's pretty much a dream girl.
34 DD, High IQ, Love to get down & dirty. Deep throat pro, I exercise my hot spot to keep it tight, I'm down for anal sex if you talk dirty to me while your bangin it.
Cowboy

Evansville, IN

#76 Oct 19, 2012
Cowgirls
Juicy

United States

#77 Oct 19, 2012
Cowboy wrote:
Cowgirls
Yeee Haaa ropein & ridin
Here it is

Evansville, IN

#78 Oct 19, 2012
A woman that does and says what she feels with no thoughts of you thinking she is a whore.I met my ex-wife and 5 hrs later we were in bed,wasnt any of that bullshit about never sleeping with somebody she just met,or she had only been with 4 other guys ect. ect. A few women actually told me that they didnt give head,like that was something only whores did.They eventually did give a few mintes of very unenthusiastic head,guess they thought if they werent any good at it I wouldnt ask them to do it again .I dont care if a woman has slept with 50 men ,she was just practicing up for me.
Wondering

United States

#79 Oct 23, 2012
Cowboy wrote:
Cowgirls
Do cowgirls moo?
Big RED

Bowling Green, KY

#80 Oct 23, 2012
Real tight jeans. So tight they look like they were put on with a spray can. low, low, LOW cut in the front and a short little top that shows a little muffin top.......yeah!
omg

United States

#81 Oct 23, 2012
A women that makes more money then I do! That is such a turn on! I make a 100k a year!
NAWMSAYN

Sacramento, CA

#82 Oct 23, 2012
fat black girls with tons of attittude who yell constantly who have kids with no dad are on welfare with no hope of a job and are rude to everyone around them for no reason and they blame all these problems on other people mostly whites. yeah who wouldnt be turned on
Wondering

Joliet, IL

#83 Oct 25, 2012
To be honest the biggest turn is my ex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Robert Gibbs 4 min Eric 2
jobs that dont drug test pre employment (Jun '12) 1 hr Reality Check 167
Amanda Cordell 1 hr east ender 8
Tyson Foods (Aug '11) 2 hr Kris Christopher 83
what do you want or need 3 hr JFK 14
ashley gentry buckman 3 hr Him 3
name 3 hr Him 10
Henderson Dating
Find my Match