My sons mother is a
Just a concerned father

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2012
My sons mother is such a whore. I shouldn't care and its not jealousy or hate. It's knowing the fact that my son has to be in the same household as that just sickens me.
I stayed with her far too long and I knew she was the way she is but I thought I could really change her. After multiple times of her cheating, I couldn't put myself through the pain any longer. It was my fault she got pregnant and I really hope that she changes. Not just because it's the right thing to do. It's because my son deserves better for a mother.
crazy

Cedar Hill, TN

#2 Mar 3, 2012
Just a concerned father wrote:
My sons mother is such a whore. I shouldn't care and its not jealousy or hate. It's knowing the fact that my son has to be in the same household as that just sickens me.
I stayed with her far too long and I knew she was the way she is but I thought I could really change her. After multiple times of her cheating, I couldn't put myself through the pain any longer. It was my fault she got pregnant and I really hope that she changes. Not just because it's the right thing to do. It's because my son deserves better for a mother.
Ya know just because she cheated on you etc does not make her a horrible
Mother. Is your child fed , clothed and taken care of ?

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know just because she cheated on you etc does not make her a horrible
you're a crazy ho too prolly
5-0

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know just because she cheated on you etc does not make her a horrible
good logic. I guess if the kid walks in and finds some random guys cock in his moms mouth, as long as he's clothed and fed, it's ok.

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2012
5-0 wrote:
<quoted text>good logic. I guess if the kid walks in and finds some random guys cock in his moms mouth, as long as he's clothed and fed, it's ok.
jezuz

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2012
Sounds like jealousy to me!
Just a concerned father

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2012
jezuz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like jealousy to me!
Yeah let me tell you how jealous I was when she was cheating on me the many of times during our six plus year relationship.Very jealous? No I was stupid for trying to help someone be something their not. I was taught to be the lover and provider, which I was. She just didn't and still don't know how to keep her legs closed. I am very happy with my life.We haven't been together for two years. You can't keep a child away from his mother just because she's a slut. Thanks for your opinion.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 3, 2012
Sounds like a good guy that got a bad apple.
umm

Florence, KY

#10 Mar 3, 2012
crazy wrote:
yep!
MrSINister

United States

#11 Mar 3, 2012
I agree. Welcome to the club.
HaHa

United States

#12 Mar 3, 2012
5-0 wrote:
<quoted text>good logic. I guess if the kid walks in and finds some random guys cock in his moms mouth, as long as he's clothed and fed, it's ok.
"like"
umhumm

Cedar Hill, TN

#14 Mar 4, 2012
5-0 wrote:
I also said taken care of. So let me break it down barney style for you. If that situation happened that would mean not taken care of. Make sense now or need more explanations?
5-0

Birdseye, IN

#16 Mar 5, 2012
umhumm wrote:
<quoted text>I also said taken care of. So let me break it down barney style for you. If that situation happened that would mean not taken care of. Make sense now or need more explanations?
Try to keep the same username when arguing. Your statement still doesnt change the question is posed
umhumm

Ashland City, TN

#17 Mar 7, 2012
5-0 wrote:
<quoted text>Try to keep the same username when arguing. Your statement still doesnt change the question is posed
Not arguing. I was making a statement.
James Harrison

Los Angeles, CA

#18 May 14, 2012
gotta let a hoe be a hoe, something I've been forced to realize. It's funny how all her family and friends cover for and make excuses for my sons mother whoreish ass was but would condem me for doing the same and even went as far as to stop talking to me because I sought out to caught after a year of lying a sneaking around with my son at her side.
bsamsil

Jasper, IN

#20 May 14, 2012
are her initials hg?
bekind

United States

#21 May 14, 2012
Go to church on sunday and pray about it
hullborn1

Hull, UK

#22 Jan 28, 2016
Well said
wow

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#23 Jan 28, 2016
Applause applause. Well said. And sorry you and your son have to endure such issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Watkins Metzgers is hiring 5 min Yes 4
Who knows a guy name florida 13 min Iknowit 8
Kim McClure 17 min Really 11
Brenan Hall 18 min wish 8
eli lance (Jul '14) 27 min so 11
Drew and Taylor 32 min JLM 1
Jan 6 54 min BFF what a joke 5

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance