Keach will represent District 5

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
keach supporter

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Unlike Waller, who has always served his own interests and the interests of Henderson County's superintendents, Jennifer Keach will represent the people of her district as the position is supposed to do.
Me

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2012
She will get my vote!
likegus

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2012
She won't beat Waller. Wish she could but she won't
uhhh

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2012
if that goofy preacher can beat him, keach certainly can!
likegus

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2012
uhhh wrote:
if that goofy preacher can beat him, keach certainly can!
What goofy preacher are you talking about?
Biggens

Union, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2012
She can't be any worst. She will get my vote. I don't like a yes man.
uhhh

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2012
likegus wrote:
<quoted text>What goofy preacher are you talking about?
that rev. Dane gray seemed nuttier than a fruitcake.
Me

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Jennifer Keach has about 40 votes on our street, and some of those are from households with Waller signs in their yards.
lmao

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Me wrote:
Jennifer Keach has about 40 votes on our street, and some of those are from households with Waller signs in their yards.
hell, yeah!
U not know

United States

#10 Nov 4, 2012
This race will not even be close specially after that debate. I had heard how embarrassing keach made herself look but until I saw for myself she did horrible. U may not like Waller but he is by far the best choice Keach is way out of her league.
U not know

United States

#11 Nov 4, 2012
Also mrs keach if you plan on running a successful campaign don't be a puppet for someone who has never won an election be yourself not herb McKee. Btw he lost this election for you so be sure to thank him when the precincts are coming in.
Jaywalk

Owensboro, KY

#12 Nov 4, 2012
I wasn't impressed with her ads in today's paper. I am not a fan of Mr. Waller, but she didn't win votes with the ad content she ran today.
newcomer

New Albany, IN

#13 Nov 4, 2012
U not know wrote:
This race will not even be close specially after that debate. I had heard how embarrassing keach made herself look but until I saw for myself she did horrible. U may not like Waller but he is by far the best choice Keach is way out of her league.
when you have a 24 year incumbent debating a person who has never served, what do you expect? I'm sure richey's office prepared him with a lot of stats. the debate will mean very little to those who are sick of waller, and there are plenty to fit that bill.
lmfao

New Albany, IN

#14 Nov 4, 2012
U not know wrote:
Also mrs keach if you plan on running a successful campaign don't be a puppet for someone who has never won an election be yourself not herb McKee. Btw he lost this election for you so be sure to thank him when the precincts are coming in.
She's not Herb's puppet, she's smarter than Herb. He just thinks she's Hawt!
well!

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2012
I haven't spoken with one person who has said he/she is voting for Mike Waller. May Jennifer Keach beat him BIG!!!!!!!
Funny

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2012
That's funny I haven't talked to anyone that's voting for her.
Tommy

United States

#17 Nov 5, 2012
I think her ads in the paper and radio are doing nothing but hurting her. It's almost like she is desperate to find something on mike when he has been doing nothing but good things for this school system for the past 24 years. All of you that say you're tired of Waller have no clue what that mans done for this school system. I think everyone with a solid head on their shoulders is voting for the right choice. GO WALLER
Funny

United States

#18 Nov 5, 2012
Tommy wrote:
I think her ads in the paper and radio are doing nothing but hurting her. It's almost like she is desperate to find something on mike when he has been doing nothing but good things for this school system for the past 24 years. All of you that say you're tired of Waller have no clue what that mans done for this school system. I think everyone with a solid head on their shoulders is voting for the right choice. GO WALLER
He hasn't had a solid 24 year run. That doesnt sound like hes "doing nothing but good things".
truth be told

United States

#19 Nov 5, 2012
Tommy wrote:
she wouldn't have to look very hard. Waller was part of the board that was overturned because of their handling of closing 7th street school. that board was accused of bullying Darlene ware and doing things under the table. when the new board came into office Darlene was made chairperson, and then Waller lost in the next election.
you just have to ask yourself after all that why Waller even ran again. what's in it for him?
Tommy

United States

#20 Nov 5, 2012
What do you know another case of bullying mrs keach heard about. I seriously doubt they bullied Darlene. If you want to make that arguement you really don't know her to well. And by the way bullying goes on everywhere private school or not. To try and win an election on bullying is ridiculous mrs keach should be focused on things she can actually change like getting better things for teachers and students to have a better learning environment. And I know some idiot will respond with another bullying outcry. All I know is bullying has and will be around forever everyone has bullied and everyone has been bullied sometime in their life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
erica ruiz 2 hr Hardtime 24
Liberals at Berkeley shut down free speech...ag... 2 hr Hmm 3
single cute white boys that like mixed girls (Dec '14) 2 hr Hardtime 23
Richard PAB Brown 3 hr Truestory 4
Chick in powder blue mazda 3 hr Lit 6
Henderson co Drug Court program! (Jan '12) 5 hr URanAsshole 63
Sarah (cook) Duncan l 6 hr Lance 3
Next baseball coach pt 4 8 hr truth 117

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web